• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think that today's players are not suitable for playing on such servers of this type.

Here no see any wars , i see here only rpg noobs at 2 guilds , who exp only and some actions 20 vs 1 it's boring non pvp server without sense.

I ask you guys why you playing without sleep like crazy maniacs at real life and later fight at noob characters or 1 action in weekend 20 vs1 really crazy pvp here.

Better make high rate server with soul points then have here more balanced pvp and better fights.

Here top lvls got many bed mages for runes and exp like maniacs , but they no fighting never , so how sense playing this style?

The most funny guild I've seen on this server is the guild Aquarious Oyster they kill my friend when i offline but today when i kill 2 people from this noob guild then all other members this guild no start fight , only logout when they online more players and higher lvls than me xD

I very laugh about it when see higher lvls take information from other members this guild to logout and no want fight when they have more people to fight.
It is already a good war, still level 40-60 fights. Do you think fight is just open battles?
You never fought a war, its about sneaks, masslogs, small kills..
Dude go make youtube movies when you kill 5 vs 1, when you are 3 times higher level.

You are a funny noob

It is already a good war, still level 40-60 fights. Do you think fight is just open battles?
You never fought a war, its about sneaks, masslogs, small kills..
Dude go make youtube movies when you kill 5 vs 1, when you are 3 times higher level.

You are a funny noob

Unlike you, except for 3 exceptions, I could go to a big team for a while at an open battle, and besides, I never wanted to and I don't play in big teams.

Almost on every server I have low lvl and I never beat lvls smaller than each other, let alone 5 vs 1 you don't know what you are talking about yourself?

Look better at yourself, you play in teams of 40 people always, don't talk nonsense sucked from your finger.

not our fault that mietek & c.o instead of kicking or mocking ray decide to protect him xD he literally made whole server his enemy

sneaking on noob char and not having OBs.... thats not ur fault? Rofl.

What are you talking about? You hiding on noobchar only bro.
Dont even open mouth about "wars" .. your a fool

You are talking? You are in this "war" ? No wonder its nob sneaks only.

I think that today's players are not suitable for playing on such servers of this type.

Here no see any wars , i see here only rpg noobs at 2 guilds , who exp only and some actions 20 vs 1 it's boring non pvp server without sense.

I ask you guys why you playing without sleep like crazy maniacs at real life and later fight at noob characters or 1 action in weekend 20 vs1 really crazy pvp here.

Better make high rate server with soul points then have here more balanced pvp and better fights.

Here top lvls got many bed mages for runes and exp like maniacs , but they no fighting never , so how sense playing this style?

The most funny guild I've seen on this server is the guild Aquarious Oyster they kill my friend when i offline but today when i kill 2 people from this noob guild then all other members this guild no start fight , only logout when they online more players and higher lvls than me xD

I very laugh about it when see higher lvls take information from other members this guild to logout and no want fight when they have more people to fight.
No guild would be foolish enough to try to kill you bro xd it's just suicide

To take lvl 100 and later sell it and achievement completed, i make 200 bucks, wooooooow, They need to stay in 40 people team to feel protecteds so they can have access to all respawns and exp safe.. Bunch of idiots

Unlike you, except for 3 exceptions, I could go to a big team for a while at an open battle, and besides, I never wanted to and I don't play in big teams.

Almost on every server I have low lvl and I never beat lvls smaller than each other, let alone 5 vs 1 you don't know what you are talking about yourself?

Look better at yourself, you play in teams of 40 people always, don't talk nonsense sucked from your finger.
Sucked from finger? Learn English.
Dude I saw your movie, you literally go 3 vs 1 against level 20s...... You never fought a real war I dont think you should talk
Your just a pk team, useless from this ot
Did anyone of you fight old war on real tibia back in 2004-2005? It was actions only once a week, and on Sunday. I dont think this has to change

Dude I saw your movie, you literally go 3 vs 1 against level 20s...... You never fought a real war I dont think you should talk
Did anyone of you fight old war on real tibia back in 2004-2005? It was actions only once a week, and on Sunday. I dont think this has to change

omg this guy such a troll. XDDDD Fake war player rofl

Do you think i want waste bp sd to killing people solo lvls higher than my at ots with mana regeneration x1.

It's a not war server good to i killing people solo.

Here exhaust system it's slow like a for people with parkinson.

Today it's no years 2004-2005 and pvp players going to higher lvls the same like today people no playing with a slow mouses with ball like in this years.

We need faster exhaust system for can killing people solo , do you think i can here shoot slow 3 sd here in time where player no heal 1 x uh in this long time?

It is true that today i killing 41 knight with one friend people, but this is he probably had Parkinson's disease and could not heal himself.

But it's hard today find people with very slow hand where can to killing solo at 3 sd they in time when they no use one uh rune.

Rofl Xyvero, wannabe commander? xD

Wannabe? Interesting. Bad english I guess.

Which wars have you fought lately Anthony? XD

None. he only DDoS's players. Remember that spanish noob char from LONG ago that was fighting with us on tibianic highrate? Lv 30 sorc or something. This is that guy. Hes never been a wr player. Just come here with salt

He admits to ddos'ing Stijn on some other servers. Hes proud of it too rofl

Retard alert ding ding ding

sneaking on noob char and not having OBs.... thats not ur fault? Rofl.

You are talking? You are in this "war" ? No wonder its nob sneaks only.

psycha sitting? ofc it gonna be noob sneaks what u expect with bunch of wannabe warplayers forcing neutral rpg players to fight?

Absolutely the best server out there. 101% recommended.
the best server, I recommend 101%
Post automatically merged:

Tibiantis is not a war servant, you take some levels and kill others. Tibiantis is much more than you think.

@Xyvero you are so deslusional
go hide on Tibiantis, you cant even leave pz

Edit: i recommend everyone in otland ignore @Xyvero, he just hidees on noobhcar and spam forums. he must be one of most useless tibia players

Oops. Idk what happend. Here u go.

This is what happens when you tell too many lies. You forget what you said.

Attachments

Back