• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
You're delusional, sometimes 4 messages within 15-20 minutes from 2-3 persons is healthy economy for you xDD
Yeah, because war sides are doing runes, not, only bedmages, venezuelans are doing runes and war sides are buying it from them via paypal.

what u can know about gameplay/server if u rage-quit 3 month ago on ur 30 ed?

what u can know about gameplay/server if u rage-quit 3 month ago on ur 30 ed?
It's a lie, left 2-3 weeks ago and never played ed bro and my lvl was higher, try harder carebear, even Lamusini admitted it once economy is dead and venezuelans are hordes selling runes for euro so you failed so hard again without any arguments

last night around 3 am i bought 55 bps uh for 2.5k/bp each in less than 1 hour from like 7 or 8 different people and thats after being 2 weeks retired usually i got my own providers which make runes for gp not for euro and could make any rune i want

most regular players just chill next to house runemake and sell runes all at once when they get like 20+ bps thats the fact but how could u know mr retired since 3 month 30lvl druid???

I have no problem with buying any kind of runes. I dont even try to sell rare items on trade:p mostly if some1 message me do i have some kind of item I sell them. I see people all the time try to sell runes.

Valar I don't get your anger on this administration and whole server. I understand you feel unfair because you made some moves to adversite server and you dont feel appreciated. But life is not fair and many times people use good ideas and later take whole glory. My advice is to give it up and go on.

I gave many ideas to Iryont long time ago and some were used on Medivia. I dont care about it. I did it for goodess of oldschool tibia feeling.(by the way I dont like the way medivia went afterall)

Same here on otland, many smart people share they knowledge with others to create better and better OTS. FOR FREE

Last edited:
Economy is problem with items sellable to djinn/rashid. Runemarket goes pretty well. I would say there are even too many runes for now on market and makers soon will lower they price to even sell that whats they have.

even Lamusini admitted it once economy is dead and venezuelans are hordes selling runes for euro

WHAT A CLOWN XDDDD

Good to see torg friends and kay ex team mates trying to defend this boring servidor without any arguments. Djinn items, guess why. You have no problems with buying runes, of course you dont since hordes of venezuelans are making them for $. You have just proved my point, it took a lot of time but finally you did

Btw what about Szalony Psimek, anothet torg user which got banned for advertising runes for euro on trade chat? He got perm ban but after posts on torg forum perm ban was removed. Torg users got special treatment? Or Kajetan incel wielki aka Zodiak which ban duration was decreased in the past. Guess why, another torg user and friend of kay

There's a fine line intersecting the two different areas of; giving constructive feedback by expressing your personal opinions about the advertised server, and just slandering constantly for weeks, if not months.
Those users that I am hinting toward, you know who you are—since you've previously been warned multiple times about this exact matter.
Keep it clean and on topic please. Thanks.

Good to see torg friends and kay ex team mates trying to defend this boring servidor without any arguments. Djinn items, guess why. You have no problems with buying runes, of course you dont since hordes of venezuelans are making them for $. You have just proved my point, it took a lot of time but finally you did

You cannot even understand what people write.
The guy said " I would say there are even too many runes for now on market and makers soon will lower they price to even sell that whats they have "

what you understood?

" You have no problems with buying runes, of course you dont since hordes of venezuelans are making them for $ "

for you, word market means facebook, while for any normal non biased player, it means trade channel

Your brain is damaged, and your arguments are invalid.

I think the rewards on the quests are too cheap - majority of quest is not even worth doing due to the waste completing them.

Why are you, the administration so cheap with the rewards? It costs you nothing to let us get some more runes or whatever in the rewards.
Now teams won't even do a single quest out there except for banshee. Please add more runes and stuff to the quests!

Otherwise it's just grind grind grind - no quest to look forward to.

I think the rewards on the quests are too cheap - majority of quest is not even worth doing due to the waste completing them.

Why are you, the administration so cheap with the rewards? It costs you nothing to let us get some more runes or whatever in the rewards.
Now teams won't even do a single quest out there except for banshee. Please add more runes and stuff to the quests!

Otherwise it's just grind grind grind - no quest to look forward to.

It is kind of true, that some of the quests will cost you more to clean than the actual rewards, but what kind of solution would you suggest now? after tens of players made these quests?

You have to remember that quests are done in teams of 10+ Players so its Always Small profit. Anyway behemothy quest reward could be better.

cuz its not that easy like on other servers aka jump down behe quest with ues on 80 mage making profit here or cleaning of quest for bp uh half bp of hmm and bp of mf at 100 ek

however just wait for people to get lvl and start doing services like banshee/behe just with banshee theres little problem cause if somebody wants to make it over and over ppl must tp cleaners from final room

Not everyone have big team. Me and my friends want to do some quests here and there but it's just not worth it. Just throw in a BP SD or whatever more in the quests so it's nice and we can look forward to next quest. Right now we look forward to nothing but banshee. Fun? I don't think so.
Costs server nothing to add more to quests and everyone will enjoy - sorry if you already made some quests but I have too.

Not everyone have big team. Me and my friends want to do some quests here and there but it's just not worth it. Just throw in a BP SD or whatever more in the quests so it's nice and we can look forward to next quest. Right now we look forward to nothing but banshee. Fun? I don't think so.
Costs server nothing to add more to quests and everyone will enjoy - sorry if you already made some quests but I have too.
:/

Back