• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Funny how easly non-skilled low rate players get triggered by telling them the truth about themselfs and community. You can't even use facts in your arguments just like you can't pvp because you play the least suitable server to war. Go back to right clicking rotworms/dwarfs 12 hours per day because this is the playstyle of all the people in this thread and 90% of today's playerbase (non-pvp community). Good days are gone where community used to be more competitive for example 2010-2013 years. Right now nearly all servers are close to being non-pvp servers with least skill dependent servers getting popular just like Tibiantis. Unlucky timeline for any1 trying to improve at pvp.
Post automatically merged:

anybody can host/play a pvp server and play on it while you skill or farm in tibiantis so your point is totally wrong

So you just said you have to play any other server than Tibiantis to have more frequent and demanding fights which is what i am writing since my 1st post in this thread and then you add that im totally wrong.

The only logical assumption is that low rate players iq is equal to their pvp skills.

Last edited:
Funny how easly non-skilled low rate players get triggered by telling them the truth about themselfs and community. You can't even use facts in your arguments just like you can't pvp because you play the least suitable server to war. Go back to right clicking rotworms/dwarfs 12 hours per day because this is the playstyle of all the people in this thread and 90% of today's playerbase (non-pvp community). Good days are gone where community used to be more competitive for example 2010-2013 years. Right now nearly all servers are close to being non-pvp servers with least skill dependent servers getting popular just like Tibiantis. Unlucky timeline for any1 trying to improve at pvp.

So you just said you have to play any other server than Tibiantis to have more frequent and demanding fights which is what i am writing since my 1st post in this thread and then you add that im totally wrong.

The only logical assumption is that low rate players iq is equal to their pvp skills.
You gave an stupid reason to support your 5k iq theory, i gave you a simple fact that proves your argument is non-sense.
Btw 2010 - 2013 good days XD stop embarrasing yourself kid, go to school.

So to sum up my point tibiantis is good for players that like to exp and grind as slowly as possible but it's bad for people that seek improving their pvp skills through constant fighting.
anybody can host/play a pvp server and play on it while you skill or farm in tibiantis so your point is totally wrong
Nice logic not only you show the average low rate player iq but you also discourage new players to play on tibiantis if they want to pvp.

stop embarrasing yourself kid, go to school.
Yea tampon v4 detected. I did not meet 1 tibiantis player post that revolvs around facts/logic it's like they are driven by their imagination. Those kind of people are classified as "offended by reality"

Last edited:
Nice logic not only you show the average low rate player iq but you also discourage new players to play on tibiantis if they want to pvp.

Yea tampon v4 detected. I did not meet 1 tibiantis player that revolves around facts/logic it's like they are driven by their imagination.
When did i discourage to play on tibiantis if they want to pvp? Can you actually paste where did i say that? I only see vague sentences and non-sense words everywhere in your posts.
What does tampon have to do here? Do i say i play the server btw? Are you drunk? Please if you ever gonna post something please use facts.

When did i discourage to play on tibiantis if they want to pvp? Can you actually paste where did i say that? I only see vague sentences and non-sense words everywhere in your posts.
What does tampon have to do here? Do i say i play the server btw? Are you drunk? Please if you ever gonna post something please use facts.
If you can't answer those questions up until this point then even if i explain it to you, you won't understand.

If you can't answer those questions up until this point then even if i explain it to you, you won't understand.
Again vague sentences and non-sense words, when you actually have to argue with facts you just flee. Please next time you start arguing in a thread about a server you can't play because you lack of skills, you better put your facts together and don't be drunk.

Hey Mr buggedbrain tell me what wars have you fought back in the 2000-2003?

Tibiantis has been in conflicts since it's starts and there's a current war running for more than 6 months. Smth that you'll never imagine.
And btw the ones you call war players are currently fighting here. So just to understand your butthurt let me ask you this.

Did you get kick from the server really quick?
Are you playing some of these empty ots that died so fast like masterworks?
It's your first time in tibia?

Just so u know the skills you think you learning from other servers they will help you just a little cause the mechanics here are based in the real 7.4. That means you can't run and cast spells or use runes or bolt people while running cause everytime you wanna do one of these actions you have to stop. FOR ANY SPELL. That changes your super mega Tera ultra infinite pvp gold hand skills.

If you're lost here I can find you the way to find the ots you looking for and it's called outcastserver. It's a really old server where the exp it's really high and it's the type of server you looking for.

Btw war teams have about 30-40 players each team so the fact the war last so long it's not because of no life. Ofc you'll find no lifers anywhere but it's more about coordination to keep activity up. You don't win war by skills only. Activity is most important.

@Otclientplay21
I did not meet 1 tibiantis player post that revolvs around facts/logic
You met one player who's 23 lvl there and told you who you are in this "old" tibia but you seem to be very hurt by that fact you reported the post to admins LUL
You talk that you didn't meet anyone who revolve around facts/logic and you write that BOTs do not help in wars/pvp, seems like you are more tampon (idk why u write about him all the time, is he your crush or what) than us.

Last edited by a moderator:
outcastserver. It's a really old server where the exp it's really high and it's the type of server you looking for.
Hmm outcast used to be war server yes but right now there is a non pvp community and people mostly exp instead of fighting so this ots is dead but still probably even if there are fights once every couple of days it's more active war server than tibiantis where you fight once a month for 1 hour 1 v 10 or spam hmm for 2 hours with low levels and 8.6 requires more skill than playing tibiantis if you don't have high level char. I just checked death list of some high level characters on tibiantis and it looks like there is more pvp on war ots in 1 week with average 5 people online than on tibiantis in 1 year with 200 people online. Point still stands tibiantis is the worst for pvp players.

As for the rest of comments i can only quote myself cuz there is not much to add.
I did not meet 1 tibiantis player post that revolvs around facts/logic it's like they are driven by their imagination. Those kind of people are classified as "offended by reality"

Hmm outcast used to be war server yes but right now there is a non pvp community and people mostly exp instead of fighting so this ots is dead but still probably even if there are fights once every couple of days it's more active war server than tibiantis where you fight once a month for 1 hour 1 v 10 or spam hmm for 2 hours with low levels and 8.6 requires more skill than playing tibiantis if you don't have high level char. I just checked death list of some high level characters on tibiantis and it looks like there is more pvp on war ots in 1 week with average 5 people online than on tibiantis in 1 year with 200 people online. Point still stands tibiantis is the worst for pvp players.

As for the rest of comments i can only quote myself cuz there is not much to add.
Considering you act like a godly pvper, who are you?

Something tells me you won't answer me :(

tibiantis and pvp ? Nice Joke. And I dont understand why this server has this hype around it? 90% Players that join tibiantis, xlog before reaching lvl 20. This ots is boring, Rates are nasty. Content doesnt surprise. I personally prefer to play some pokemon ots, than experience porridge taste daily on tibiantis. 90 players online, And In your exile section of site there is almost 1400 bans. That makes no sence. 90 online 1400 characters banned? And they still dont see where they f up ? You are punishing players faster than they are Joining thsi porridge party.1634548131382.png

Last edited:
tibiantis and pvp ? Nice Joke. And I dont understand why this server has this hype around it? 90% Players that join tibiantis, xlog before reaching lvl 20. This ots is boring, Rates are nasty. Content doesnt surprise. I personally prefer to play some pokemon ots, than experience porridge taste daily on tibiantis. 90 players online, And In your exile section of site there is almost 1400 bans. That makes no sence. 90 online 1400 characters banned? And they still dont see where they f up ? You are punishing players faster than they are Joining thsi porridge party.View attachment 62906
which one is urs?
1634549160550.png

tibiantis and pvp ? Nice Joke. And I dont understand why this server has this hype around it? 90% Players that join tibiantis, xlog before reaching lvl 20. This ots is boring, Rates are nasty. Content doesnt surprise. I personally prefer to play some pokemon ots, than experience porridge taste daily on tibiantis. 90 players online, And In your exile section of site there is almost 1400 bans. That makes no sence. 90 online 1400 characters banned? And they still dont see where they f up ? You are punishing players faster than they are Joining thsi porridge party.View attachment 62906
PPL cry that 7.4 real tibia gameplay replica is a 7.4 real tibia gameplay replica? XDDDDDD
Fk logic. LOL

Go play pokemon bro. Be happy. XDXD

? i can and many players do change their location, but who cares
it's not ip ban so ur welcome to play on new account when u recover

I am sorry for block of text. I simply have some doubts about this ot.
I really like strict antibot and anti-mc policy this server has but I have few questions.

What if I use some kind of internet gate and free VPN?
Is there a possibilty that some other player use exactly the same program and we both have the same/similar IP adress and we both play here?
That would mean that for GM we seem to be cheating (looks like one person behind two chars)
when in reality there is no connection between us.
I ask about it because I don't have any knowledge in this matter whatsoever.
What if in this scenario GM teleports to one of us and other one is AFK and isn't responding to GM orders?
Will both get banned?
Just one? Which one?
Can two unrelated players cause eachother bans for having same IP's (is it even possible?)

What when I login on my account from few different IP adresses every day?
Let's say I travel a lot and playing on my laptop and I use different wifi in my work, different one in the train etc.?
For a first sight it might look like I am sharing my account when in reality I am just busy person.

Let's say I travel to my buddy house.
His house, his wifi.
I connect to it.
I login on my account.
We both play from same IP for a while.
Later I find out that this buddy happens to be a cheater, mcer.
Does this make me a cheater or someone who appears to be a cheater in GM eyes?
Will my character face the consequences even if I am totally fair and genuine player who never cheated nor used mc?

If GM appears next to me and wants something from me if I don't answer immediately will I get banned?
Is there a certain period of time in which I have to answer back?
Is there any exploit, any imaginary scenario in which player might be judged to harshly that I am unaware of?
Is there a possibilty that GM comes to me while I am AFK and types something and wait for my response and my character is muted at time or my keyboard is locked or broken or I play on laptop with defective keyboard or anything else I can't come up with that won't let me respond.

What if I and my friend both playing from same IP.
GM teleport to us to check us and suspect us of cheating.
He asks us to execute certain action (like moving bag on the floor to eachother or give some math quiz to solve).
And at this time one of us is in the toilet or doing something away from keyboard.
He actually could ban one of us, both of us as multi clienters when in fact we both fair.

Back