• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xioniz aka Kay. Now look at your server. The first time in over a month there has been 175+ online and....... its due to new war.

Point proven, where is ank.

Finally something worth to waste my time :D
You're now laughing at this, but you also said somewhere that you had quit Tibiantis after 5 months of playing because it is boring (or other reason). I'm wondering - was there ever any server that you had played for more than 5 months straight?

Thats the biggest problem on the community. People that are playing tibia, got max attention for 1 week editions.

Thats the biggest problem on the community. People that are playing tibia, got max attention for 1 week editions.
They also dont want to actually play the game of tibia. They dont want a "fair" server. They want a server where they have the advantage and no1 else does. The medivia community quit playing medivia for 1 month because of rune shop on website. So instead of going to Tibiantis and playing without cheating....... what did they do? They started buying runes from vzl shop on facebook instead. #Logic

Last edited:

Sad.;/
Anyway on Tibiantis we have got a lot of long term players. So not true at all. I meet all the time guys who were retired for week, month, year and come back. It's never too late for Tibiantis.
For example, I loged in for a while yesterday and found 10 ppl in game and rl-chat to chat with. Do you find so many on other OT?

Anyway on Tibiantis we have got a lot of long term players. So not true at all. I meet all the time guys who were retired for week, month, year and come back. It's never too late for Tibiantis.
This was one of our main goals - to provide a server where people can always chill, take their time, and come back from time to time. An outpost for the old Tibians.

This was one of our main goals - to provide a server where people can always chill, take their time, and come back from time to time. An outpost for the old Tibians.

wheres the ankrahmun outpost tho, u sure take ur sweet time lmao

Nobody wants to chill on a dead server. People would love to chill on a server with ankrahmun. Even the war is so boring that its not driving population up. Your most recent peak on online count was 100% due to war players + sneaks/battles.

How does it take more than 2 months to fix a simple access quest? #Priorities

It getting a bit more toxic here.
Nobody forces anyone to play on tibiantis. I think thats the main point we should discuss about.
Why being that toxic, just because a server hoster is not doing what u want? Okay, the monthly prices are a bit to huge...
But once again, no one forces anyone of u, to play on tibiantis. I also suggested to higher the regen a bit to be not depended by any Bed Mage or Venezuelan, but nothing happened.
Just leave, if u you dont like it and if tibiantis fails after some years, than it fails.

I think we are in times, where time and money means more. In Tibiantis you need to spend alot of time and money to reach something big.
Thats just my opinion and I dont give a fuck about Ank :D

Back