• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thats the biggest problem on the community. People that are playing tibia, got max attention for 1 week editions.
I do agree with it being a problem, but I hard disagree about it being specific to this community. I once read a study where (after a certain time) the trend was - the more you play games (lifetime) - the faster you are going to quit the game*.
So the counter-trend and also challenge for many gamedevelopers was to create an "easy-to-come-back" system (e.g. "seasons" in games like hearthstone/league of legends etc where everything seems 'refreshed' even tho it is not). because they already accepted that people will quit their game and rather than trying to make them stay, they wanted to make them come back.
I tried to find the studies now, but could not - if anyone does, could you please link it to me? Found it interesting back then.
* It was more about how we are getting "picky" if it comes to games for veteran gamers, but conclusion was one of those

Last edited:
I do agree with it being a problem, but I hard disagree about it being specific to this community. I once read a study where (after a certain time) the trend was - the more you play games (lifetime) - the faster you are going to quit the game*.
So the counter-trend and also challenge for many gamedevelopers was to create an "easy-to-come-back" system (e.g. "seasons" in games like hearthstone/league of legends etc where everything seems 'refreshed' even tho it is not). because they already accepted that people will quit their game and rather than trying to make them stay, they wanted to make them come back.
I tried to find the studies now, but could not - if anyone does, could you please link it to me? Found it interesting back then.
* It was more about how we are getting "picky" if it comes to games for veteran gamers, but conclusion was one of those
Well, it's quite natural that, as one game becomes boring, we look for another, often to come back after a certain time. As I previously said, we intend Tibiantis to give everyone such opportunity by providing a sufficiently slow gameplay that always keeps your progress. Of course there are other ways to do that, like those fast-paced "editions" you mentioned, but this is our way. What I find quite specific to this community though is the fact, that many players look for excuses to justify their vacation from the game whenever it happens, and then they very often strive to descourage other players too. As if they needed some kind of support to their already made decision (like a reversed post-purchase rationalisation). Those players will never exhaust the arguments as to why it is not worth playing anymore, regardless of the real reasons, but most of them still come back after a while (even if nothing changed). My observations are not based solely on Tibiantis but the OT market in general. That's also why I asked enefel (well I just realized I had quoted wrong person, but whatever) if he had ever played any other server for longer than 5 months straight, since he said he was bored of Tibiantis after that time and blamed it on us. Anyway, I hardly see it a "problem", because after all everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to play (or not) the games of their choice. Therefore, it is better to focus on the quality of the game, than attempting to make the players stay at all cost, because in a long run trying to please everyone is almost always a way to nowhere.

Last edited:
Well, it's quite natural that, as one game becomes boring, we look for another, often to come back after a certain time. As I previously said, we intend Tibiantis to give everyone such opportunity by providing a sufficiently slow gameplay that always keeps your progress. Of course there are other ways to do that, like those fast-paced "editions" you mentioned, but this is our way. What I find quite specific to this community though is the fact, that many players look for excuses to justify their vacation from the game whenever it happens, and then they very often strive to descourage other players too. As if they needed some kind of support to their already made decision (like a reversed post-purchase rationalisation). Those players will never exhaust the arguments as to why it is not worth playing anymore, regardless of the real reasons, but most of them still come back after a while (even if nothing changed). My observations are not based solely on Tibiantis but the OT market in general. That's also why I asked enefel (well I just realized I had quoted wrong person, but whatever) if he had ever played any other server for longer than 5 months straight, since he said he was bored of Tibiantis after that time and blamed it on us. Anyway, I hardly see it a "problem", because after all everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to play (or not) the games of their choice. Therefore, it is better to focus on the quality of the game, than attempting to make the players stay at all cost, because in a long run trying to please everyone is almost always a way to nowhere.
I don't play Tibiantis because I am not a fan of 7.4 gameplay/mechanics as someone who played through that time in official tibia back in the day...

But I have to hand it to you, you've created a stable, long term, (already two and a half years) OT, without any major changes, so props for that.

But I still believe in order to grow (or even maintain) playerbase you have to update/change your game on half-year (or even less cycles). What made tibia fun back in the day is the fact that you played a version for a half a year, then another update came that completely changed the meta/vocation balance, etc...

I still remember when the wands first appeared in tibia, most of us had some knights/paladins and we all rushed mages from rook just to test this cool wands/rods, then later on when tibia changed in 8.0 and paladins became strong with stars/spears etc, everyone awoken their forgotten paladins for war/cash making etc...

Same thing happened with new regions/quests/etc, you always had something new to play to, something new to do or come back to...

Then cipsoft completely lost touch with their game and went in the wrong direction first with frag limits, worlds transfers than with all these micro-transactions etc..

I believe you could do the same on tibiantis with half-year updates and adding some additional content:
  • New monsters, they don't have to be strong/better than the existing one and their spawns could be even worse, but it adds to a variety, for example some dragon creaute with exp/loot between dragons and dragon lords, few of them could be added to existing dragon spawns and/or small cave on a new location.
  • New items, not much stronger than existing ones, but different stats, benefits, like 1% hitchance on crossbow or +1 attack, but that take effort and time to obtain
  • Daily missions/task/ or something along those lines for small rewards, just to take you away from the constant and annoying grind.
  • Outfits with addons were not a bad addition to the game, I remember back in the day on the official tibia when someone showed with full warrior addons everyone's panties dropped the first time

And so on, right now on Tibiantis or 7.4 tibia in general, once you are after certain level all you can do is have bedmates to make runes/or buy runes with cash and go waste them for few levels and thats it. I doubt any 130+ mage is going to hunt something with exori vis because its just no worth it... So you need big setup in order to play the game, but that's just the version of tibia on why I don't like it.

If a server like tibiantis existed for a later version like 7.92/8.0, and ten gradually introduced new BUT balanced content that would be perfect ot for me.
Post automatically merged:

Also I will never understand people shtting on the server, if you don't like it just don't play it there are thousand of others to chose from, this one is obviously one of the best of all time but it can't please everyone...

I don't play Tibiantis because I am not a fan of 7.4 gameplay/mechanics as someone who played through that time in official tibia back in the day...

But I have to hand it to you, you've created a stable, long term, (already two and a half years) OT, without any major changes, so props for that.

But I still believe in order to grow (or even maintain) playerbase you have to update/change your game on half-year (or even less cycles). What made tibia fun back in the day is the fact that you played a version for a half a year, then another update came that completely changed the meta/vocation balance, etc...

I still remember when the wands first appeared in tibia, most of us had some knights/paladins and we all rushed mages from rook just to test this cool wands/rods, then later on when tibia changed in 8.0 and paladins became strong with stars/spears etc, everyone awoken their forgotten paladins for war/cash making etc...

Same thing happened with new regions/quests/etc, you always had something new to play to, something new to do or come back to...

Then cipsoft completely lost touch with their game and went in the wrong direction first with frag limits, worlds transfers than with all these micro-transactions etc..

I believe you could do the same on tibiantis with half-year updates and adding some additional content:
  • New monsters, they don't have to be strong/better than the existing one and their spawns could be even worse, but it adds to a variety, for example some dragon creaute with exp/loot between dragons and dragon lords, few of them could be added to existing dragon spawns and/or small cave on a new location.
  • New items, not much stronger than existing ones, but different stats, benefits, like 1% hitchance on crossbow or +1 attack, but that take effort and time to obtain
  • Daily missions/task/ or something along those lines for small rewards, just to take you away from the constant and annoying grind.
  • Outfits with addons were not a bad addition to the game, I remember back in the day on the official tibia when someone showed with full warrior addons everyone's panties dropped the first time

And so on, right now on Tibiantis or 7.4 tibia in general, once you are after certain level all you can do is have bedmates to make runes/or buy runes with cash and go waste them for few levels and thats it. I doubt any 130+ mage is going to hunt something with exori vis because its just no worth it... So you need big setup in order to play the game, but that's just the version of tibia on why I don't like it.

If a server like tibiantis existed for a later version like 7.92/8.0, and ten gradually introduced new BUT balanced content that would be perfect ot for me.
Post automatically merged:

Also I will never understand people shtting on the server, if you don't like it just don't play it there are thousand of others to chose from, this one is obviously one of the best of all time but it can't please everyone...
This is what destroyed 7.4. I agree to new monsters / spawns / cities and weapons, which they already have done. I believe Tibiantis is holding on great beside that ankrahmun quest.

This is what destroyed 7.4. I agree to new monsters / spawns / cities and weapons, which they already have done. I believe Tibiantis is holding on great beside that ankrahmun quest.
Let's start with 7.4 was never the best version because there were too many mc cheats and bed magicians.

Those who had a lot additional characters on multiclients and bed mages sleep to regenerate mana could afford to play mages, the rest who played fair had to play a knight or paladin.

It's not a lack of frequent map updates killed 7.4, only cipsoft killed the cheaters by introducing souls and the cheaters were simply killed and couldn't cheat further, so the number of makers was reset.

As for the wandas, they were not for decoration, but a necessity.

When bed mages and mluticlients were killed by adding soul points, playing mages without being deceived was not suitable for the game and a balance had to be made, because the knight and paladin had too much advantage.

Here, if you add soul points to 7.4 to eliminate bed mages, you would also kill this server, because version 7.4 is noplayable without doping on magic characters.

Even after adding wands for weak loot real tibia x1, paladin and and knight could gain experience much easier, I know because I had all 4 types of professions myself and even after adding wandas it was harder to lvling mage.

Knights and paladins exp, almost for free, and mages wasted money to buying mana fluids for use wands.

I agree with it all, but playing the same map and same content for years just sounds insane for me, what's the end goal then? When you reach 300 level you will need 5 days for one level, you have nothing new to hunt, no new equipment to play towards, no new areas to explore...

Let's start with 7.4 was never the best version because there were too many mc cheats and bed magicians.

Those who had a lot additional characters on multiclients and bed mages sleep to regenerate mana could afford to play mages, the rest who played fair had to play a knight or paladin.

It's not a lack of frequent map updates killed 7.4, only cipsoft killed the cheaters by introducing souls and the cheaters were simply killed and couldn't cheat further, so the number of makers was reset.

As for the wandas, they were not for decoration, but a necessity.

When bed mages and mluticlients were killed by adding soul points, playing mages without being deceived was not suitable for the game and a balance had to be made, because the knight and paladin had too much advantage.

Here, if you add soul points to 7.4 to eliminate bed mages, you would also kill this server, because version 7.4 is noplayable without doping on magic characters.

Even after adding wands for weak loot real tibia x1, paladin and and knight could gain experience much easier, I know because I had all 4 types of professions myself and even after adding wandas it was harder to lvling mage.

Knights and paladins exp, almost for free, and mages wasted money to buying mana fluids for use wands.

You're right, to remove something from the mages something had to be added.

Only if you had no idea what you were doing. Once you hit lv 65, it was break even exp to vis ancient scarabs. Could go from 65>100 easily with no rl cash invest needed. Done it before wands existed, and with wands.

Only if you had no idea what you were doing. Once you hit lv 65, it was break even exp to vis ancient scarabs. Could go from 65>100 easily with no rl cash invest needed. Done it before wands existed, and with wands.
I don't know what you are talking about, I didn't have tibiantis lvl 65 and never spent money on this game, even when I played rl tibia I was collecting 120k to 140k in the game in about 4 days and I was buying pacc with in-game cash.

I am not an RPG player and I play one chaacter I do not race with levels with anyone on any server.

When I kill them monsters, I do it with great reluctance.

I know how to level up without your advice, you just have to understand that I don't race with levels and I don't care about that.

I can get a higher level on servers with high stakes, because you don't have to kill so many monsters there, but I don't race with anyone even there, because I don't need it.

I don't get this argument about playing exactly same game over and over again. Many people find it fun. Some people play whole life diablo 2, other heroes of might and magic 3, other counter strike and all of them have fun. I love to come back to Tibia from time to time, and see exactly same things. Playing games overall should be for fun. If killing dwarf guards for ten hours relax you take it and no regreet!
tibia has this power, community is never the same. And even after many years on same map something can suprise you.

Never. Zachburg retires undefeated, on yet another tibia 7.4 serv. Then when Zachburgs old team tried to fight with the OGs gone.... they didnt even put up a fight. They have a 200 ms, a 170 ms, and 2-3 120-140 mages and do nothing. War community sucks, so I wont bother.

@BoneZ Well played war sir.
upset

Best server, now that peace has shine upon tibiantis since retards&co are chased off the server :)
Yep. Now its only guys like...

Amir : trying to ruin ppls credit irl by pretending to be them on phone.
Sjekowksy : sets ppls cars on fire for tibia problems
Mus/Jacob : stealing characters
Taze : inviting enemies into his ts to kill some ppl he doesnt like cuz swedish mentality
Benim : the only druid in history, to lose to another druid in a 1 v 1 at lv 130
Makz : taking pictures of ppls houses irl and threatening them in rl for beating him ingame
The list goes on and on.

These guys arent retarded at all !! XD

Last edited:

Taze : inviting enemies into his ts to kill some ppl he doesnt like cuz swedish mentality
Benim : the only druid in history, to lose to another druid in a 1 v 1 at lv 130
The list goes on and on.

hahahahahha

The list goes on and on.

Solado.

Back