• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The Ank rework/update is planned to be released this year (2022). No new servers are in the current plans - please refer to our forum to read why ("Development Plan" thread, "New Worlds" paragraph).
Yeah, I`m familiar with that post, but wanted to know how things going, because it's gone some time after last news:)

The update/rework is to be released this year, as I said. :)
As for new servers: you can safely assume that nothing changes until further notice.

Can u be more specific? Is it gonna be this EUROPEAN YEAR?
Or maybe Gregorian, Chinesee, Roman year?
There is like 30 days left so pls set the date. :)

Why people need new content to play on a serv like tibiantis?
Its a game what u have 2 enjoy.

You gonna explore the new content and than u say "I want new content or I quitt"

Alas, this is the end!

The city is in ruin! A great battle took place in Kha'labal. The allied forces of humans and the friendly djinns faced the power of those foul green djinns. Inopportunely, when we least expected it, an army of undead entered the fight to aid our enemy. So all the rumours were true! Anon, there was complete chaos. Dark clouds concealed the suns and suddenly we were encompassed by darkness cut only by the flashes of powerful spells cast on both sides. Then the earth shook! One of such spells struck the central part of the wall and caused it, its indestructibility notwithstanding, to collapse. In seconds, an unstoppable fire wave broke into the city spreading quickly, carried by the wind, from tree to tree, from building to building. None of those who witnessed it had ever seen anything like it - it was horrifying! Many died an excruciating death, consumed by the flames, and I, the undersigned, am on a boat adrift, accompanied by a handful of survivors, carried by the tides to the north. We know not what awaits us, but have no illusions - thence is end of Ankrahmun and the end of this chronicle. May the gods watch over us!

Tibius Nibius, the city's chronicler

Ankrahmun_Walls.png

"When Ank?!" – This question, asked so often, has become almost rhetorical too long ago. It's high time it finally received an answer! The Ankrahmun rework that we announced a few months back will be introduced on the 17th of December 2022, during server save at the usual time (i.e. 09:00 CET). Therefore, the save might take a little longer - server reboot is scheduled for 12:00 CET.

Ankrahmun_Rework_Update.png

You can read more about the rework, the reasons behind it, our motivation, and Ankrahmun itself here: Tibiantis Online (https://tibiantis.online/?page=viewtopic&id=93) - we cordially invite you to do so while waiting for the update.

Your Tibiantis Online Team​

Yet another post from kay that adds nothing of value to the issue XD at this point you could've written "ank coming at the end of december, see ya there" instead u wrote a wall of text that was already posted before, both here and your website, its as if you're trying to convince yourself (because you're fooling no one) that you did the right thing closing 25% of the exististing map behind a stupid quest that nobody (even a bunch of swedish rpgers that are probably on the spectrum that discovered a lot of your hidden quests failed to do so) could solve for almost 2 years. You'd rather write 4 walls of text explaining ur reasoning instead of admitting u made a mistake.

Last edited:
Yet another post from kay that adds nothing of value to the issue XD at this point you could've written "ank coming at the end of december, see ya there" instead u wrote a wall of text that was already posted before, both here and your website, its as if you're trying to convince yourself (because you're fooling no one) that you did the right thing closing 25% of the exististing map behind a stupid quest that nobody (even a bunch of swedish rpgers that are probably on the spectrum that discovered a lot of your hidden quests failed to do so) could solve for almost 2 years. You'd rather write 4 walls of text explaining ur reasoning instead of admitting u made a mistake.
Admin team says nothing - you guys don’t say anything
Admin team takes time to explain a situation in depth - you guys don’t say anything

You really can’t please everyone all the time 😑

Admin team says nothing - you guys don’t say anything
Admin team takes time to explain a situation in depth - you guys don’t say anything

You really can’t please everyone all the time 😑
Except he already wrote the same thing 6 months ago u bootlicker.

Nice i am waiting so long for Ankrahmun and finally we got IT! I have one free week and i want really fast find way to this city.
WHO want join me ?

pmcHnEL.png

what does this comment even refer to?

Report VI

The first excavations around the western structure revealed that it goes deep underground. Still, there's no evidence whatsoever that could corroborate the existence of an entrance. We have also been unable to confirm that there actually is any interior to be entered. However, completely new fragments of structures were brought to light by the underground excavation works, and this would suggest that the structures visible on the surface are only a fraction of all that can be found in this area. It is, therefore, recommended that the excavations be extended to search for other structures.

Excavations.png

It's only two days till the Ankrahmun Rework Update! You can read more about the rework here as well as in the previous news.

Your Tibiantis Online Team​

Back