• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
For a moment there...

I thought I made it but then something happened. I had a dream of falling down a hole to a complete emptiness, only hearing voices from all around. I don't know for how long I slept. I could swear it was a short while but when I woke up my ink was dry. I'll start winding the clock from now on. I think it's merely the past haunting me rather than anything related to this place. I'm writting the last note with blood before I can get more ink.

Temple.png

Tomorrow is the Day! If you haven't read about the Ankrahmun Rework Update yet, we invite you to check out the previous news and teasers!

Your Tibiantis Online Team​

Cant wait, sad I cant be on opening the ankh gate:(

Happy explore everyone!

Lets hope it would be open forever now!

Hi Hello, ..

This is the best and only OT server to ever be of any value to anyone visiting OTLand.net ever, and forever.

and also, i lost my pass

I must admit, the ankh update looks good and very well thought out.

I just can't understand why did everyone have to wait over 2 years for it, lol.

It seems to be nice, however the spawns for lets say lvl 30-60's are too small to actually exp in or you added djinns, ghost , FE and demon skeletons in small areas so for low levels it's not much to do in those specific areas I reckon and for high levels, well, they don't wanna be in those specific areas either so it's like waste space.
The AS spawn there are too few AS and too many larvae + scarabs. I think if you should add more AS and expand the cave a bit. Also the dragon spawns could have been expanded as well, and perhaps add more dragons to the existing mountains, why not?
Let's see what will be found next in the new city :)

It seems to be nice, however the spawns for lets say lvl 30-60's are too small to actually exp in or you added djinns, ghost , FE and demon skeletons in small areas so for low levels it's not much to do in those specific areas I reckon and for high levels, well, they don't wanna be in those specific areas either so it's like waste space.
The AS spawn there are too few AS and too many larvae + scarabs. I think if you should add more AS and expand the cave a bit. Also the dragon spawns could have been expanded as well, and perhaps add more dragons to the existing mountains, why not?
Let's see what will be found next in the new city :)
and this is exactly what he won't change. you will have to stick to vdl/poh/behe's/warlocks. cause he won't make any better spawns then that.

Ankh update in few words:
  • great content
  • old fashion style, you feel like in old Tibia
  • exploring old places in new shape
  • good new mechanics with one dont break balance and feeling 7.4 style
  • good story and mysteries
Well Kay, Lord and Xioniz are simple the best hosters of servers 7.4 on market. Punish cheaters, brings best content, balanced gameplay and comunity in majority is awesome here. The only cons is "WHY SO LONG?!" but if you ask It was worth to wait for this update? Definitly YES.

Yours Lamusini

Only problem on this server is that you have to make runes for like 1 month to explore for 3 hours..

Ho ho ho!

Warmest wishes to all of you! Rare loots, lagless hunting, no death from kicks, but most of all - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

It's the third time that Santa Claus left his house on Vega to bestow presents on the good inhabitants of Tibiantis. Hopefully you did not PK, lure, or power abuse too much this year, and he will have one for you too. :) Those who did not have the chance to meet him yet, we'd like to inform that you can find him in every city, mostly in taverns. But before you venture out to seek out Santa, do not forget to put up a Christmas tree in your house!

xmas.png

It's been a week since the long-awaited update was released. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts - we appreciate all your comments and feedback, though remember that a large part of the content is yet to be discovered! It gives us great pleasure to see you explore all that we prepared for you with such great effort, and we will continue to cheer you on as you unfold the mysteries of Ankrahmun.

We wish you successful searches, and again - Merry Christmas!

I came to this server with 0 expectations, half-trolling as I go through Rook for the who knows what time.
And at some point deep in the orc tunnels of the Rook main dungeon, I felt it. The same feeling I felt as a prepubescent kid playing Tibia for the first time.
It's truly a magical feeling to revisit the original game of my childhood at 30.

From the bottom of my heart I'd like to say thank you. This is an absolute gem which I will happily continue supporting.

Happy New Year!

The end of the year is always a good opportunity to have a great deal of fun, but it's also the time of reviews, recapitulations, and new plans and goals. In the past year, we successfully finalised a few large projects, the most significant being introducing a new website and the long-awaited Ankrahmun rework. Admittedly, you had to exercise an abundance of patience - the more reason to be glad that the final results were eventually met mostly with enthusiasm and enjoyment. The past year was also the witness to our highest number of online players so far. We hope to break this record yet in the future, because despite our great pride in what we've accomplished and built together with all of you, we still believe that the heyday of Tibiantis is yet to come!

2023.png

It has also been the third year in a row to hold the record for the highest number of cheating-related bans. On the one hand, we take pride in this fact, because it shows that despite facing the more and more elaborate and skilful means of cheating, we continue to maintain our efficiency in their detection. On the other hand though, we cannot shake the feeling that behind each of almost a thousand account numbers we banned last year is a player who'd have happily found their place amongst us, had they changed their motivation a little. This would also contribute to breaking the online records. This feeling doesn't shake our firm attitude against cheating though, but maybe it will dissuade someone from their wicked intentions? Please do not forget that even a tiniest act of unsporting behaviour is still cheating. Each fish caught using a macro, each second played on two characters simultaneously - they all can contribute to the new record number of bans. We sometimes face opinions that our approach is too radical, but we're certain that many of you witnessed games lose their entertaining value or their general purpose altogether - including the one whose name we'll refrain from mentioning ;) - and this is something we all have to keep in mind.

Another reason we're mentioning this is that it determines our further plans. The hoped-for game or website updates are by all means very important, but they're only a fraction of what we do. That part of our job that is less conspicuous costs as much effort - but we often abstain from sharing information on it, assuming that some plans best unfurl in silence. This time, however, we'd like to make a little exception. Introducing new methods of eliminating cheaters and improving the overall stability have always been our top priorities. In these areas we managed to progress greatly in the past year, but we intend on taking it to a whole new level in 2023 - we're calling in the big guns. :)

This is not, however, the limit of our plans! Since we announced to release a large content update per year, there's going to be one in 2023 as well. The details will be revealed in due time, especially that the game already - and still! - holds so much that is yet to be uncovered. But we are making note of this as a reminder that the development of the game's content continues, and we have very specific plans for the future. Although we prefer the term "expansion" since the goal of the updates is not to evolve into something completely different but to provide a breath of fresh air and a bit of variety to the old good nostalgic "7.4". Paradoxical as it may sound, expect the year 2023 to bring you news and updates of nostalgia and reminiscence!

Back