• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
with 400 online every spawn have letter with 4 players really playable good that there is no ankh, people would have high lvls then right

with 400 online every spawn have letter with 4 players really playable good that there is no ankh, people would have high lvls then right
Ye it's impossible to play when the server is this popular on peak time. That's why after a while it stop being popular and then ppl can play again lol.. Neverending cycle. Room for improvement for sure.

image0.png

24 hours left!

Last year:
1675195383319.jpeg

1675195399296.jpeg
Winner side:
1675195411901.jpeg
See you tommorow!

Ye it's impossible to play when the server is this popular on peak time. That's why after a while it stop being popular and then ppl can play again lol.. Neverending cycle. Room for improvement for sure.
Of course, when there are so many people playing, the best and/or most popular hunting spots are almost always taken. That's not surprising. And of course the map feels populated - and that's how it should be! A very populated map is also one of the most nostalgic memories from old Tibia, it's only good if we can revive that feeling in 2023 (and back then it held twice the number of our peak time on daily basis). You need to consider that you can't have both at once: a very populated map/server with the best spawns free at your wish. No matter how big the map is, there's always a number of spawns that are better than the others, which will therefore be occupied the most. As long as you only stick to them and find the other spawns unworthy, you will always have this struggle. Otherwise - there's still plenty of spawns not being used right now, if you only care to look for them. I can say that because we have a good view on the map to see what spawns are actually taken or free at any time.

By the way, there is a number of significant factors that affect the overall population of online games and simplifying the matter to put the blame on one thing that you're being negative about - it's just causal reductionism. 😐

There is no original tombs, right, but there are custom spawns in Ankrahmun and Aruthang. Also, the respawn rate at 400 online equals that which real Tibia had at 700 online. So these all together cover a big part of that "loss", while there's still significantly less players than back in the days.

Last edited:
there's always room for more players make new enemies and friends don't be greedy for exp

Last edited:
Thank you for this valuable feedback. Are you sure you haven't mistyped your nickname during registration? 🤔
Nope unless 15 years incarceration is not oldtiming. Dont refer everything to tibia son. But tibiantis is nothing like old tibia. Its still an ots and should be treated as such, beside Ultima is what made tibia, dont forget it , and you are a leak effect, same as old penis, it leaks when its old. Have a nice day.

Nope unless 15 years incarceration is not oldtiming. Dont refer everything to tibia son. But tibiantis is nothing like old tibia. Its still an ots and should be treated as such, beside Ultima is what made tibia, dont forget it , and you are a leak effect, same as old penis, it leaks when its old. Have a nice day.
aha, ok

No, but Kay is my good friend and of i know him second server will be start after 3-5 yeara.
So be pattient and wait for information.

About a week ago we broke the record of online players - 465.

The official history of records until now presents as follows:
04 Apr 2020 - 397 (the first day)
16 Apr 2020 - 411
26 Jan 2022 - 421
27 Jan 2022 - 424
01 Feb 2022 - 427
17 Feb 2022 - 438
30 Jan 2023 - 465

We call these "official" records because the last one has already been broken (17 Jan - 442), although it hasn't been officially noted because the online list is refreshed only as often as every 5 minutes.

On this special occasion of setting the new online record, we decided to share some statistics.

465 characters were connected* from 457 unique IP addresses (8 IP addresses were shared by 2 characters each).

* - 1 character was actually disconnected at the time (via exitting the client), but still online in the game

Countries of origin:
🇵🇱 Poland 265
🇻🇪 Venezuela 54
🇸🇪 Sweden 35
🇬🇧 UK 27
🇧🇷 Brazil 20
🇳🇱 Netherlands 17
🇩🇪 Germany 15
🇨🇴 Colombia 6
🇳🇴 Norway 4
🇺🇸 USA 3
🇧🇪 Belgium 2
🇸🇰 Slovakia 2
🇪🇸 Spain 2
🇦🇷 Argentina 1
🇨🇱 Chile 1
🇨🇿 Czech R. 1
🇪🇨 Ecuador 1
🇫🇷 France 1
🇬🇪 Georgia 1
🇮🇹 Italy 1
🇱🇹 Lithuania 1
🇲🇽 Mexico 1
🇵🇪 Peru 1
🇨🇭 Switzerland 1
🇺🇳 unknown (vpn): 2

Note: There used to be more detailed live statistics on the old website. Some players, however, justly pointed out that such information could be used to track alt chars. Hence, we now only share the statistics on special occasions. By the way, the online list refreshes only ever 5 minutes for the exact same reason.

Of course, regardless of how much we are pleased with each new record, we don't consider them a goal. Our highest priority is always to have a real, active and unique player behind every character.

---

any plans for a second server?
I hope you will find the following answer exhaustive :)

We would love for Tibiantis to offer more worlds, and we've been open about this from the very beginning. But as we're always saying, this cannot happen at the expense of the existing one. That is why we'd like to state: settle your nerves and fear not - the original server is not going to be forgotten, it's still important and worth playing on. No other world will be launched until we can be certain that we have the capacity to manage all of them, while still providing the same high-quality service, and that the community is able to maintain a certain level of activity to all worlds. Until then, we're refraining from making any detailed plans. That is why you should not expect new worlds any time soon. However, if we were to think ahead, we'd be considering only such worlds that differ from the existing one, so that they contribute to growing the community, instead of competing. The differences that we have in mind might include the PvP system (PvP, Non-PvP, PvP-Enforced) or the location. So we're dismissing for example another PvP server for Europe. Moreover, due to balance issues, we're also excluding worlds with rates other than x1, so we're not considering for instance a x2 server. The only acceptable exception might be - we're not saying that it will - a seasonal high-rate world, that could be launched for promotion purposes as sort of teaser of the existing long-term (x1) world. Do not, however, expect permanent long-term worlds other than x1.
Most of the questions that we get about new worlds are about a server located in America, and a Non-PvP server. As for the latter, setting and enforcing a proper policy regarding blocking out other characters might pose some difficulty. Both types of servers are possible. However, as stated before, we do not have any specific plans yet.

Feels like my reaction when I asked around today in TibiaWiki discord for old knowledge about 'Mysterious strange carving' tiles, one dude kept asking me to send a picture from real tibia and not his words "Pirated".. I'm like dude! I told you they changed sprite multiple times, had to find a 7.3 cam of Demona to settle it. I think people are just used to the retrocores of this world and such projects.

Back