• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
No exiva world pls, wouldnt IT be interesting server ? "Free" from being on Hunted list, everyone have chance to play
Actually that would be pretty cool :) And people could gossip if they see you. But I think not many Tibia players want to think outside the box like this :)

now ya all know why tibia 7.4 was a failure, once you reach lvl 200 you can xlog as there is pretty much f all to do. And this random pks on ots without any rules or set dominando, its a good time waster if you dont value your time /

Please open up a 2x server my G's! We need a new 7.4! asap
+1. I think Delvine had a pretty cool idea with it being 2x until level 50 and then tapering off and being like 1x after level 100 again. It encourages new influx of players as you can more easily catch up with others as well. A new server with this concept would be a fun addition I think. And maybe some other custom stuff.

Tibiantis is by far the best scripted server, but it seems kind of stale at the moment, people level 200 and level 130+ random PKs oneshotting neutrals just hunting in caves.

Last edited:
now ya all know why tibia 7.4 was a failure, once you reach lvl 200 you can xlog as there is pretty much f all to do.
Were you even close to reaching this level though? Because over 3 years, with hundreds of players online everyday, only four characters have reached that point. So, it is safe to say, that a casual player has long years of playing ahead before they reach this level. That being said, I don't understand how this argument can be used so often. Why are you even worried about what some very narrow group of power gamers (countable on the fingers) will have to do after a few years, if you are not one of them, nor are you even close? Seems like a typical argumentum ad extremum to me. No game is obviously going to last forever, but for casual players Tibiantis has easily content for years, and provides the stability and longevity that ensures you will be able to actually enjoy it for those years.

Tibiantis is by far the best scripted server, but it seems kind of stale at the moment, people level 200 and level 130+ random PKs oneshotting neutrals just hunting in caves.
I don't know what you mean by "stale", the server is still in development and has many people playing. If you want to have a stable server that's gonna last for many years, you can't expect some players not to reach high levels eventually. Tibia 7.4 back in the days also had 200 levels already. If you would prefer new fresh start every few months rather than a stable server with no restarts for years, maybe it's just not for you?

Please open up a 2x server my G's! We need a new 7.4! asap
We aren't going to open a new world any time soon, nor are we ever going to open a double rates world or any permanent world with rates higher than x1. Higher rates only create balance issues and are not suitable for a permanent world, as it makes the game age even faster.
High rates don't work in the long term, and are only suitable for temporary few-weeks/months servers.

Last edited:
Were you even close to reaching this level though? Because over 3 years, with hundreds of players online everyday, only four characters have reached that point. So, it is safe to say, that a casual player has long years of playing ahead before they reach this level. That being said, I don't understand how this argument can be used so often. Why are you even worried about what some very narrow group of power gamers (countable on the fingers) will have to do after a few years, if you are not one of them, nor are you even close? Seems like a typical argumentum ad extremum to me. No game is obviously going to last forever, but for casual players Tibiantis has easily content for years, and provides the stability and longevity that ensures you will be able to actually enjoy it for those years.

I don't know what you mean by "stale", the server is still in development and has many people playing. If you want to have a stable server that's gonna last for many years, you can't expect some players not to reach high levels eventually. Tibia 7.4 back in the days also had 200 levels already. If you would prefer new fresh start every few months rather than a stable server with no restarts for years, maybe it's just not for you?

We aren't going to open a new world any time soon, nor are we ever going to open a double rates world or any permanent world with rates higher than x1. Higher rates only create balance issues and are not suitable for a permanent world, as it makes the game age even faster.
High rates don't work in the long term, and are only suitable for temporary few-weeks/months servers.
Yes i had a pleasure playing this ots but your random ass rune makers pk that im highly grateful to made me quit and bunch of my friends i played with Constant neutral Pk People using rune makers to kill you as much as they please all it takes is relog on new maker and continue to follow you. People will slowly quit tibiantis and i praise them for it. And i wish to see tibiantis fail Considering im from times where there was average 200 online, You are very close to have no players at all within a time , Your ots lacks community , Dominando guild and rules that existed , You can bring your copy paste 7.4 you cant reproduce the community that existed on that protocol because tibiantis is full of toxicos. And yeah maybe i havent reached lvl 200 , even if i did it would of been a waste of time. Goodluck though

Nothing changed, there is a certain groups of players that dedicates their time to destroy tibiantis from within
And they are succeding in their mission , i mean just look at this shit.
1679387401736.png
Just look at the kill graphs, Some was justified some was not mainly this isnt pk to gain anything, this is pk to make low lvls players exit. And from having 400 players going down to 100 average says a lot . Who is gonna spend 3-4 hours daily to play to progress to gather items, when you have bunch of of people constantly murdering neutral players? Not many will.

Last edited:
People will slowly quit tibiantis and i praise them for it. And i wish to see tibiantis fail Considering im from times where there was average 200 online, You are very close to have no players at all within a time
Heard that only about 1000 times in the last 3 years.

And from having 400 players going down to 100 average says a lot .

wUOL0sw.png

Quite funny how you were able to navigate to the latest deaths on our fansite, but couldn't reach out the actual online data on the very same website, so you literally made up the "100 online average" and connected it to those deaths. Pointless discussion.

Where there are players, there will be deaths, as it's part of the game. Welcome to Tibia.
Back in the days it wasn't any calmer. In fact, the level of power abusing and random pking used to be incomparably higher back then. But again, that's Tibia. Maybe it's just not your game. I can't really see how it is our fault that some players choose to kill each other in a PvP game.

Last edited:
Yes i had a pleasure playing this ots but your random ass rune makers pk that im highly grateful to made me quit and bunch of my friends i played with Constant neutral Pk People using rune makers to kill you as much as they please all it takes is relog on new maker and continue to follow you. People will slowly quit tibiantis and i praise them for it. And i wish to see tibiantis fail Considering im from times where there was average 200 online, You are very close to have no players at all within a time , Your ots lacks community , Dominando guild and rules that existed , You can bring your copy paste 7.4 you cant reproduce the community that existed on that protocol because tibiantis is full of toxicos. And yeah maybe i havent reached lvl 200 , even if i did it would of been a waste of time. Goodluck though

Nothing changed, there is a certain groups of players that dedicates their time to destroy tibiantis from within
View attachment 74270
Just look at the kill graphs, Some was justified some was not mainly this isnt pk to gain anything, this is pk to make low lvls players exit. And from having 400 players going down to 100 average says a lot . Who is gonna spend 3-4 hours daily to play to progress to gather items, when you have bunch of of people constantly murdering neutral players? Not many will.
That was the whole premise and the point of tibia. You and your group of friends could make someone quit the game or forbid them to play your server, and there was nothing they could other than gathering bigger group of people and kicking your ass, in simplified terms. That's what set tibia apart from far superior games like WoW. Without its "open" pvp tibia is just a shtty 2D game with little to no RPG elements in it.

Back in the day, 2004 or 05, we played for what like year, year and a half, being noobs at the time from twenty of us one reached like 80 level in that time, we could barely afford pacc. And as he reached 80 he became a "threat" to the leading guild and they started hunting us all down, even the 30 levels. So he had to join the opposite side, we helped with the noob chars and took over the server later on and we were able to play the game once again and hunt them. Then few months later they reclaimed the server, point being no one was trully free ever once they reached 50+ level, people started looking at you funny when they see you in dp.

Thanks for your reply Kay, I have changed my opinion on the matter, toxic players and ridiculous PG:ers will always exist, its part of the tibian environment, which is also what makes the game interesting tbh. It is a very nice server, and no other server really comes close when it comes to real old school 1x experience. I really commend you for keeping the community alive and active. Cheers mate

View attachment 74270
Hello I am Lonztah. Problems?

Dear Players,

since the very first announcement of Tibiantis, we've heard too many times that this could not succeed. The atmosphere of defeatism became even more dense after the unexpected difficulties that we had had to face during the launch on April 4, 2020. However, despite the strong and somehwat reasonable doubts, many players have eventually taken a chance on trusting us. Today is the third anniversary of that difficult yet memorable event! Having entered the soul vortex, almost 40.000 adventurers have already set foot in the land of Tibiantis. Moreover, less than two months ago, you broke the record for the number of online characters. We would like to take this opportunity, therefore, to thank you all for that trust that you've placed in us. It gives us huge satisfaction to be able to share with all of you the joy of being a part of this wonderful community and continuously improve Tibiantis!

4th.png

This does not mean, however, that the difficulties and negative voices are all in the past. The battle for creation never ends! Just like in the previous year, our jubilation wakes the forces of evil into frenzied scheming to wreak havoc on Tibiantis. We are frightened out of our wits at the mere thought of what they might have contrived this time. We would rather this remained only speculations, but alas, we will all probably bear witness to their wicked machinations very soon... So you'd better be on your guard!

Whatever their plans though, they cannot thwart ours - to invite you all to celebrate Tibiantis's third anniversary at Frodo's on April 16 at 19:00 CEST (10 hours after server save). Rejoice!

Your Tibiantis Online Team​

Tibiantis road to success:!!!!!!!!!
Make a NEW server
Change lootrate and exp rate to 1.5
Add djiins (idk if its availible now or not)
add faction/quest doors of some kind so neutrals can rune make & train without dying to shitty lowlifers, make hunting content where you need acces so low lvl trash makers dont ruin game for neutrals/War players.
make entire way to demona 2sqm passageways.
make hmms, uhs, lmms, fireballs buyable in shop(no gfb, sd, explos, mwalls) . so it become like it should be a knight-paladin server and not ue spam. and that way all can fucking play without its being broken by p2w cus no runes availible. and ppl spend entire days in trade to find 9 bp hmms...

You are welcome banger server!

When will it happen!?

Kkkthx

Back