• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
What a garbage server I regret having invested my valuable time in this garbage

How is it possible that he plays with people's time in this way?

I was doing intense healing runes to raise my knight to 25 and while I was doing my runes I was watching videos on youtube and they banned me for supposedly using macro

I think it is an abuse that they ban people just for not responding or being afk and playing with people's time in this way

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVER DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME

I don't understand how to make your slogan look like it's a server for life, and you ban people indiscriminately

Whoever invests their time and money in this server will lose it

Last edited:
Yeah...ofc you only watched youtube, i belive you
Well, tell the administrator that I got banned, to upload the test that says that I was using a macro? you can contact me whenever you want I have a clear conscience

Don't worry, I'm not going to do more spam in your section

But still I say DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN TIBIANTIS, BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE IT

Keep playing with people's time

I had the same situation. I got ban when I was skilling knight. And GM banned 2 other (that were offline) accounts - my second one with druid and one that belonged to my roommate.

Well, tell the administrator that I got banned, to upload the test that says that I was using a macro? you can contact me whenever you want I have a clear conscience

Don't worry, I'm not going to do more spam in your section

But still I say DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN TIBIANTIS, BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE IT

Keep playing with people's time
how come im making runes 99% afk all the time and I never ever get banned, not a single time in 2 years? :D

how come im making runes 99% afk all the time and I never ever get banned, not a single time in 2 years? :D
Well, ask your administrator to upload the tests because I also didn't have 5 hours running I had barely uploaded my druid 11 to create intense healing for my knight since I preferred to create my own runes before buying it so I could equip an even better set

but hey server doesn't matter there are many more they lost than I just look for another server to play and I go with my friends simple

good night

but hey server doesn't matter there are many more they lost than I just look for another server to play and I go with my friends simple
If you prefer a server with less strict approach towards cheating, I am sure you can find plenty of them, but Tibiantis isn't one.

If you prefer a server with less strict approach towards cheating, I am sure you can find plenty of them, but Tibiantis isn't one.
Well, we want to establish here but you are still guilty and do not show the proof that I use macro if the only elfbot that I have installed on my computer is 8.60 to play the pvp servers when I have nothing to do

It fills me with rage is the time that I lost and invested and even more penalizing myself for something that I am not guilty of

If my friends and I make the decision to join Tibiantis it is because I like challenges and how difficult it is, but I see that we made a bad decision.

But it is your server if you do not like to do justice continue like this and we will see where it will go

Well, we want to establish here but you are still guilty and do not show the proof that I use macro if the only elfbot that I have installed on my computer is 8.60 to play the pvp servers when I have nothing to do

It fills me with rage is the time that I lost and invested and even more penalizing myself for something that I am not guilty of

If my friends and I make the decision to join Tibiantis it is because I like challenges and how difficult it is, but I see that we made a bad decision.
I'm sorry, but I don't even know who you are 🤷‍♂️

But it is your server if you do not like to do justice continue like this and we will see where it will go
We have been enforcing justice for over 3 years, and we can already see where it has led us. If it wasn't for our strict rules and proper enforcement, this server would have been long gone already, just like dozens of others.

Good evening, I see that you are an arrogant person who thinks that the world revolves around you and I hope that your bad decisions do not take their toll.

DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME OR MONEY IN TIBIANTIS BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE IT

I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore

Last edited:
Good evening, I see that you are an arrogant person who thinks that the world revolves around you and I hope that your bad decisions do not take their toll.

You might have purchased a character that used a bot or some kind of macro before, it can happen, isn't that correct @kay?

How am I being arrogant? Like I said, I don't even know who you are, which gives me no option to relate to your case specifically.

Anyway, if you expect some kind of proof from us, we aren't going to post it. If the banishment is a consequence of breaking the rule 3c), 3d) or 3f) ("Cheating"), we reserve the right to refuse the play detailed information as to when and how the violation took place if such information could be used to improve their ways of cheating in the future. Withholding this kind of information helps us to protect our sophisticated inspecting methods against reverse engineering and thus to keep the game fair for all players.

Either play fair or don't play at all, that's up to you.

After I downloaded tibiantis I had a low performance on my computer, I believe that you have a good "spy" running in the PC's memory, not only when Tibiantis is open.

I don't have the knowledge to verify "such" claim and I don't care either.

But if that really happens I don't know.

After I downloaded tibiantis I had a low performance on my computer, I believe that you have a good "spy" running in the PC's memory, not only when Tibiantis is open.

I don't have the knowledge to verify "such" claim and I don't care either.

But if that really happens I don't know.
There is nothing in the client that scans your PC. No scanning processes, no checking hardware's ID, or whatever you thought.
The "low performance" could be a result of setting fps to max, or another issue. But since you are saying it happens also when the client is closed, it means that it's not related to our client at all, because the client's process finishes right after you close it.

Last edited:
You might have purchased a character that used a bot or some kind of macro before, it can happen, isn't that correct @kay?
No friend that chart took me 3 weeks, upload it to 23 and upload the skill +50 it took me that time

Well, I already left this as a hopeless case since for some reason they declared me as a bot, which is not the case and well, I already moved to a community where this does not happen and at least they have support in cases and they do not simply tell you to create a new one, no. it's my problem

No friend that chart took me 3 weeks, upload it to 23 and upload the skill +50 it took me that time

Well, I already left this as a hopeless case since for some reason they declared me as a bot, which is not the case and well, I already moved to a community where this does not happen and at least they have support in cases and they do not simply tell you to create a new one, no. it's my problem
One of the best things about Tibiantis is hearing cheaters complaining about being banned!

Well, I already left this as a hopeless case since for some reason they declared me as a bot, which is not the case
You still didn't tell us who you are, and to my knowledge you didn't message us directly either. But from the information you posted here I have determined that you must be these:

3332. 23 Jul 2023 12:12:40 CEST Daeneryz Targaryen 22 macro use
3331. 23 Jul 2023 12:12:25 CEST Kosmicna Mandorynka 11 macro use

So, the reason of your ban was not a bot, but a macro, as you can see. You were macro fishing on that 11 level maker druid. Not at the moment of the ban, but the day before and earlier. I hope it's clear now.

and well, I already moved to a community where this does not happen and at least they have support in cases and they do not simply tell you to create a new one, no. it's my problem
You mean you left for the server, where cheating is not being punished? That's cute. Have a good time. :)

Well, so much insulting me and crawling on the floor as if one were a dog to finally tell me what happened? It was so hard for you to do it from the beginning and treat people with a little more education

For example
Look the day before you did this and this and it is prohibited on the server and you were sanctioned for that reason

not tell one of everything and at the end say CREATE A NEW ONE IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM

Yes, the day before I had to force myself to fish with the auto repeater of my click mouse for 15 minutes because I had a family emergency

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused

Back