• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Full up hunting spawns causes conflict; which is what Tibia is ultimately about.

Too many spawns creates an utterly boring game where people just PG silently without the threat of others.

Yes but dont forget that we live in other times.
You work way more, you live less.
And I dont remember how many people were online in 7.4 times on a single world.

Let's wonder if new update is a new island (jungle themed city), something different like volcano city idk
I would rather see refreshed content on FACC areas (reworking spots, fe. ab trolls with different flooring so spot becomes better for lower lvls movement speed, extending not popular spawns) instead of new island. New player wave hit server and low/mid content would be nice
But this could make trouble for mid/hlvls chars that are bored and want different spots to explore/pg

but back then 50% of ppl online on the servers were 11 year olds who didnt know how to play properly and just sat outside DP for 6 hours after school! Now everyone who plays is 25+ and wants to PG after work.
you can't speak for everyone. when i was a kid i only wanted to pg . now that im older i like to chill after work. because i understand more lvls don't mean more fun. pg too much and the game might pass u by. imo grinded exp is wasted exp

Last edited:
Tibiantis is what it is because of that, I am TOTALLY against increasing respaw, or anything else that makes the game easier.
That's wrong, because they changed many things taking into account economic reasoning, but for the map size, they should also keep doing that, if they want to have any consistency. Me and my friend just started in the server and it seems impossible to level up, while in the past it was way easier, and the difference is probably because of the "power level vs wasting time" thing. So it's not the same as in the past and it should be addressed properly.
Post automatically merged:

That's wrong, because they changed many things taking into account economic reasoning, but for the map size, they should also keep doing that, if they want to have any consistency. Me and my friend just started in the server and it seems impossible to level up, while in the past it was way easier, and the difference is probably because of the "power level vs wasting time" thing. So it's not the same as in the past and it should be addressed properly.
Post automatically merged:
In the past, all those who depot sat etc, were the guys who helped ensure there was a great market for buying runes.

If you can't find a hunting spot, then powerabuse someone until you do. That's how rl Tibia was.

Few Events on Tibiantis:
27.09.2023 21:00 CET NOOBWAR EVENT
04.10.2023 21:00 CET Tibiantis Marathon Event
11.10.2023 21:00 CET Big Tibiantis Knowledge Test
17.10.2023 21:00 CET Football Tournament

Threads on our forum:

See you around!

yours Lamusini
1693849849199.png

Hi To all
Hi Lamusini

I also believe that now that there are more people on the server, you can open a new world with the same X1

Many players, like me, do not want to start where life has already existed for a long time)

GORGO did a lot for this so that the server knew more people

shows and invites people to your server through youtube movies

Therefore, I believe, like many players, that you should try or at least vote for a new server with 1X, but it is possible to add places for HUNT

7.4 , 7.72 , or even 8.0 server with 1x would be great, collecting different things on Addons is very cool

I'm really looking forward to a new project from you in 1 or 2 X, and I assure you it will be a very cool event for many people and online will be just crazy!

I will wait and call on everyone who wants to support my idea, pray everyone Together we will be able to convince the Tibiantis Team to create a new story

The same server is no sens beacouse 3/4 ppl from old serv go to the new. This is problem.

I also believe that now that there are more people on the server, you can open a new world with the same X1

Many players, like me, do not want to start where life has already existed for a long time)
This is brought up every few pages and has been answered countless of times, but let me say it again.
If you aren't going to play now because the server is old - you aren't going to play later when the new server gets old. Therefore, starting a new server because of players like you defeats the purpose of a LONGTERM server. The longevity of the current server is exactly the reason why it is popular and why you are even viewing this thread (ironically).

Last edited:
tbh, i think there should be new server. in old tibia there were so many servers 7.4. and ppl enjoyed it a lot. And always some players stands on old server anyway:p And some ppl never left Antica or Nova. And truth is Tibiantis is highest quality on market.

I think best are server NA PvP or NA Enforced PvP.

Just an opinion!

Last edited:
This is brought up every few pages and has been answered countless of times, but let me say it again.
If you aren't going to play now because the server is old - you aren't going to play later when the new server gets old. Therefore, starting a new server because of players like you defeats the purpose of a LONGTERM server. The longevity of the current server is exactly the reason why it is popular and why you are even viewing this thread (ironically).
I understand you and what you want to say but ....

I found out about the Tibians only when Gorgo started his videos on YouTube and I was pleasantly shocked that such a server exists, I've been playing since I was 14 and today I'm 30 and I don't always have time to look for such servers

Maybe you are right that creating the same server is pointless, but you can make tibia 7.6-8.0 Version 1X and then
Tibiantis will develop and people will be able to choose the version they like best

or 7.4 or 8.0 for example
but it will always remain Tibiantis with its Mechanics and interest

I just really want to start playing on such a server that corresponds maximally to Real Tibia, but I also don't want to download 1 year of Mage 100 lvl and die on 1 Exevo gran mas vis from 170 Mage

a lot can be said and discussed here, but I'm just expressing my opinion as a player and I think many Players would support me with this idea

moreover, I already wrote that I am ready to sponsor the creation of such a server and help with its development!

I hope Team Tibiantis will create a new server for People and for their development
tbh, i think there should be new server. in old tibia there were so many servers 7.4. and ppl enjoyed it a lot. And always some players stands on old server anyway:p And some ppl never left Antica or Nova. And truth is Tibiantis is highest quality on market.

I think best are server NA PvP or NA Enforced PvP.

Just an opinion!
Only PvP dear )
only Tibiantis Mechanics )

Maybe NA non pvp :D?
No dear

really i dont understand what a sens Play Tibia Non Pvp ?
Tibia Its PVP and only because of this i and much of players play there

only that why i play 14 years only tibia and only pvp because of Interesting show your Skills, lvl etc.....
also can drop always from people Profit or Lost it so..... Non Pvp no sens to do )

I found out about the Tibians only when Gorgo started his videos on YouTube and I was pleasantly shocked that such a server exists
So you just found this server from youtube and you expect yourself to be top mage on new server? You would insta quit after being chased by x10 paladins and their day would be perfect because of killing people like you
I also don't want to download 1 year of Mage 100 lvl and die on 1 Exevo gran mas vis from 170 Mage
New player discovered Tibiantis, i quess you would die as a 170 mage right now to 100 lvl because people may have slow reaction time/hands but right now people use e.rings, know lot more about mechanics. I still think tibia pvp system is shit, but if u can't handle death in such way as a 100 lvl to 170, you would quit after being chased all day by those paladins on new server, finding new excuse

Enjoy playing right now when it is in peak (maybe going stronger, who knows). Your only threat will be 2 random pking teams. No one will care about you unless you get better lvl and need to join one team who fights vs each other. Because you want to play mage and neutral h lvl mage in this server doesn't exist

Edit:
we are talking about the game and the server, not what you think!
xD

Last edited:
So you just found this server from youtube and you expect yourself to be top mage on new server? You would insta quit after being chased by x10 paladins and their day would be perfect because of killing people like you

New player discovered Tibiantis, i quess you would die as a 170 mage right now to 100 lvl because people may have slow reaction time/hands but right now people use e.rings, know lot more about mechanics. I still think tibia pvp system is shit, but if u can't handle death in such way as a 100 lvl to 170, you would quit after being chased all day by those paladins on new server, finding new excuse

Enjoy playing right now when it is in peak (maybe going stronger, who knows). Your only threat will be 2 random pking teams. No one will care about you unless you get better lvl and need to join one team who fights vs each other. Because you want to play mage and neutral h lvl mage in this server doesn't exist
don't be the smartest because it isn't

i think i think that.....

that's just your opinion, you don't know me or how i play so keep your opinions to yourself because you look arrogant

we are talking about the game and the server, not what you think!

Back