• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
These new guys are hilarious, they really don't know how to play tibiantis.

These new guys are hilarious, they really don't know how to play tibiantis.
another smart guy who knows everything

there are no comments for such people

what can you know about how I play?
Well, it's just unique, I can't stop laughing when I see such smart people
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, thanks for your unnecessary comments that look more like spam

I would like to reach out to Team TIbiantis and ask them if it is possible that they will think about creating a new world

thank you very much Tibiantis Team I will be looking forward to your reply and not only me )

Last edited:
I would like to reach out to Team TIbiantis and ask them if it is possible that they will think about creating a new world

thank you very much Tibiantis Team I will be looking forward to your reply and not only me )
Out of 137 pages, you could form 3-4 pages of same replies of "Team Tibiantis" to your question

I just really want to start playing on such a server that corresponds maximally to Real Tibia, but I also don't want to download 1 year of Mage 100 lvl and die on 1 Exevo gran mas vis from 170 Mage
Did you already had at least 80 lvl sorc before on x1 server? If not, then do not just assume you have the perseverance to make one. Tbh being one-shoted by higher lvl mage is the smallest concern you could have for playing x1 servers. Even if that's such a big deal for you, there is always going to be at least one commited player with unlimited $$ for runes that's going to outlevel you :)

I logged out after the first UE at rook, I havent come back yet and I wont come back xd

We already had massive updates on Tibiantis. Only 15% are explored ~

Exactly, but biggest big found the golden caravan he said, I wonder if that is true :) Tell him about the fallen people who went through the mountain in Ankh, behind and below the dragons of fire :)

Less then 2 weeks to noobwar battle event!

27.09.2023 21:00 CET

If u dont have char it's last serious time to create one. tibiantis is not server for bobo
Official thread:

Less then 2 weeks to noobwar battle event!

27.09.2023 21:00 CET

If u dont have char it's last serious time to create one. tibiantis is not server for bobo
Official thread:
Good luck bro, still remember you, old years bro! nice pvp and tibiacams around haha on youtube aswell, gl!! :D

Tibiantis Online (https://tibiantis.online/?page=viewtopic&id=308) join tibiantis noobwar EVENT. It's ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT - LVL CAP 25 MAGE/DRUID; 30 LV KNIGHT/PALADIN - 27.09 21:00 CET THAIS SPECIAL ARENA

14 DAYS LEFT TO MARATHON EVENT - MAINLAND
Tibiantis Online (https://tibiantis.online/?page=viewtopic&id=309)

Best server around, few movies from last few weeks on Tibiantis:

join best server:)

1695235627406.png

Back