• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The reality is nobody was/were offering another old school 7.4 server especially in NA like this one and for Americans this servers its just to much ping to be involved or to invest money to play competitive, u cant compete agaisnt europeans, sadly Kay is the only one doing a good job hosting and taking care of bots/mcs and he doesnt need to add another server to attract people, he makes enough money and has enough population in the current server xd, i already accepted that, i was waiting for a new server since i was in high school, right now in my life i already got a children a full time job, so... my time has past xd, that "not going to happen any time soon", it will be never believe me, so we should stop asking for a Tibiantis NA server, it just wont come.
there is nostalther its NA no? its pretty solid.

there is nostalther its NA no? its pretty solid.
all i hear about that server is complains, and for what i saw in discord the admin of that server its involved in discussions and if he feels insulted he will bann u or otherwise delete your IP, it has custom items/addons, the mechanics are not accuratte, custom adds to the client, and even if the admin denies it u can EASILY mc with a shit ton of chars via differnt IPS, using your cellphones, there are plenty of venezolans players using the android client with mage farms, using the IP of their cellphones plans to hide using mcs, having an android client when u claim to be 100% antimulticlient its stupid, so its like any other server out there to be honest.

Last edited:
The reality is nobody was/were offering another old school 7.4 server especially in NA like this one and for Americans this servers its just to much ping to be involved or to invest money to play competitive, u cant compete agaisnt europeans, sadly Kay is the only one doing a good job hosting and taking care of bots/mcs so so far theres no another Server Hosted with this dedication to rl old school 7.4, so he doesnt need to add another server to attract people, he makes enough money and has enough population in the current server xd, i already accepted that, i was waiting for a new server since i was in high school, right now in my life i already got a children a full time job, so... my time has past xd, that "not going to happen any time soon", it will be never believe me, so we should stop asking for a Tibiantis NA server, it just wont come.
Yes, I understand that the latency may be too high for some parts of the world, and this point is perfectly valid. Such a new world is very often requested by European players though, and I'm mostly referring to them. We also do have players from SA who are able to play competetively (at high levels), so I'd recommend to use some GPN to optimize your connection and give it a try. But of course it can't cut distance which is the major factor.
New worlds are possible but will not be launched until we can be certain that we have the capacity to manage all of them, while still providing the same high-quality service. We do not prioritize having more worlds just because. Quality over quantity in other words.

Not going to happen any time soon, there is no point waiting when you can just enjoy the existing world.
Actually i can't enjoy... I appreciate your answer and i love the work you are doing on Tibiantis. Its the definition of a perfect server, but unfortunatly, the ping is huge for me <and right now the power abusers afraids me>, maybe in a near future hehe but thanks for your answer

p.s - my daughter is 1yo, she will play a NA Tibiantis server! I'm sure kay's son will create one xD

Lets be honest as great as tibiantis is/was, the current world is a little 'stale' now. Even the high levels of the server are pretty inactive as there's little to do other than login and fight occasionally.

Imo now is a good time to start planning a new one, of course NA.

Lets be honest as great as tibiantis is/was, the current world is a little 'stale' now. Even the high levels of the server are pretty inactive as there's little to do other than login and fight occasionally.

Imo now is a good time to start planning a new one, of course NA.
It's not "stale", it's you who apparently got bored of playing. It's understandable, but has nothing to do with the server. And the high levels are in fact very much active fighting each other, there is a war going on.
Either way, we will never start a new server for such a reason. Tibiantis is a long term server and starting new worlds just for the temporary initial hype does not go along with that idea.

Last edited:
It's not "stale", it's you who apparently got bored of playing. It's understandable, but has nothing to do with the server. And the high levels are in fact very much active fighting each other, there is a war going on.
Either way, we will never start a new server for such a reason. Tibiantis is a long term server and starting new worlds just for the temporary initial hype does not go along with that idea.
What about a seasonal 2x server or something like that? I have never played Tibiantis but might be an idea worth to think considering what's the interest of people proposing a new server. I guess they're looking for that hype of the low-mid level pace tibia have once a server starts.

@Jonathewise What is that laugh reaction about? go ahead and explain yourself please

Last edited:
Well yeah there's a 'war' they login now and then to fight like I said. 90% of the top 40 players average around 45 minutes online time per day. If you would never start a new one because a current one loses it's appeal then I guess you may as well just be honest and disregard a new world now.

Well yeah there's a 'war' they login now and then to fight like I said. 90% of the top 40 players average around 45 minutes online time per day. If you would never start a new one because a current one loses it's appeal then I guess you may as well just be honest and disregard a new world now.
If they would follow your plan there would be like 6 editions of Tibiantis already. Higher levels find it hard to stay online and play because they will get killed, because it's war, how is that hard to understand? If there wasn't any war, they would play like normal. :) I think Nostalrius or nostalther wtf it's called is better for you, then you get a new edition every other week.

it seems u never experienced 1x hardcore server war on high lvls and its kinda cool i dont wish it for anyone as u stay on alt chars, scout chars for months while ur main waiting for masslog sometimes for days if not weeks

tibiantis could launch new server only if current one is overpopulated to the point theres queue to login (and still it would be super hard to catch cheaters on two servers at once btw) or if theres high need of tibiantis NA server but theres couple other NA long term servers so i dont see a point in it rn

it seems u never experienced 1x hardcore server war on high lvls and its kinda cool i dont wish it for anyone as u stay on alt chars, scout chars for months while ur main waiting for masslog sometimes for days if not weeks
1x hardcore server war is just glorified nolifing for 18 hours per day OR investing real cash there is no soul in these wars its not fun at all to be completely honest its anti-gameplay

1x hardcore server war is just glorified nolifing for 18 hours per day OR investing real cash there is no soul in these wars its not fun at all to be completely honest its anti-gameplay
yeah thats why you participate in those only if u are forced to and winning such war lets u play server in peace after that this makes them interesting

on other hand wars on easy servers is just going on open spamming few battles and x-log if u keep winning/losing cuz ppl lose interest after few days so theres no point in investing much time into server thats why i prefer random pking people as u never know what will happen and who u will encounter

yeah thats why you participate in those only if u are forced to and winning such war lets u play server in peace after that this makes them interesting

on other hand wars on easy servers is just going on open spamming few battles and x-log if u keep winning/losing cuz ppl lose interest after few days so theres no point in investing much time into server thats why i prefer random pking people as u never know what will happen and who u will encounter
yeah but in tibiantis when player money / item trade is so vivid those wars are nothing but a wallet sink. ever heard of quote rich get richer while the poor stay poor.

(Update ban.on retroplayers discord because they didnt like what I said in the thread )

Last edited:
If they would follow your plan there would be like 6 editions of Tibiantis already. Higher levels find it hard to stay online and play because they will get killed, because it's war, how is that hard to understand? If there wasn't any war, they would play like normal. :) I think Nostalrius or nostalther wtf it's called is better for you, then you get a new edition every other week.
Thanks but i don't need some loner geek to tell me what and how to play :p

Edit - Don't be hating on Nostalther, pretending you dont remember the name just because you got caught cheating and entered Deletera :D

Last edited:
It's not anywhere near losing its appeal. Anyway, I am honest here and I openly disregard the idea of opening a new server for such a reason (even if it was true). We may still open a new world some time in the future, but only for it can contribute to growing the community, NOT to take the place of the existing server as you propose.

Last edited:
Back