• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][8.6] Cinara - High Rate Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who it may concern, we are relaunching in 2 hours due to popular vote!

Why not just scream into everybody's ears "HEY - I AM POOR AND I NEED MONEY SO COME AND DONATE!!"

like all others servers
1. take the money
2. close and owner leaves

My whole account got deleted.. wtf?

o7qc7s.png

and then this happen, CYA! (made a new account ofc)

Last edited:
Server died, so whatever, i just say that players can join my server, becouse its similar, why are u mad?

52players online and you call it dead? U mad?

Whoot! was dead few hours ago, not working site etc, ima sorry, editing right now, thanks printer for sayin.

Whoot! was dead few hours, not working site, ima sorry, editing right now, thanks printer for sayin.

Oh, i didnt even check the server was dead until i wrote the post with 52players :p

and its down again, its like i wanna play but every time i wanna play its down :/

i was playing in this server long time ago and i got bored of it it restarted like 3 times and back to level 8

i really loved it and i was the leader of the most powerful guild but not any more

this "hmmm" guy isn't recommended AT ALL every thread that starts he posts the same lame application which i bet he didn't even write on his own, he got rejected by most of the threads so far ;)

This server are dead in my opinon.
It had by far more players on daily, still this server gets profit.
But when I started you couldn't even stay safe in spawns or the Spectre spawn was always 3 people fighting over it.
I call that dead and yes I know theres better hunt spots. It is dead :/

this "hmmm" guy isn't recommended AT ALL every thread that starts he posts the same lame application which i bet he didn't even write on his own, he got rejected by most of the threads so far ;)

Your signature is as fake as his post then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back