• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [8.6] Ethania | RL MAP 8.6 + 5 CUSTOM TOWNS | 14 JULY 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ethania.net
Server Address
Ethania.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

swordman

Reaction score
bannerjuly2020-3.png

We are glad to invite you to join one of the best Open Tibia Servers ever created - Ethania.net - Ethania has been online since 2011 and it has been one of the most popular 8.6 servers ever. We hope that you'll enjoy your stay here on Ethania!

Server start: Thursday, 14 july 2020 18:00 CEST (Central European Time)

Server info
Ip: Ethania.net
Client: 8.6
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: United Kingdom

What is Ethania?
Ethania is a 8.6 real map Tibia server including:

-5 Extra custom town: Gengia, Asylum, Arkaron, Pyre & (Oken, Full PVP-E, rate of exp by killing player is 2x higher at this island.)
-Real Tibia Quests (100%).
-Real Tibia Spell formulas (100%).
-Real Tibia Weapon formulas (distance and melee).
-Real Tibia NPC'S (100%).
-Cast System

List of war improvements
(In order to improve the wars, we've created a special system just for you.)
  • Killing other players higher than yourself will grant you with some experience. But you will still receive unjust (This means that you can get red skull.)
  • It is not possible to cast any UE spells when there is more than 10+ players on your screen.
  • WAVE spells will have 10 seconds exhaust when there is more than 10+ players on your screen.
  • AOE Runes will hit 60% lesser when there is 10+ players on your screen.
  • Stone Skin Amulets have an exhaust of 5 seconds.

Experience Stages:
1 - 50 - 150x
51 - 70 - 70x
71 - 100 - 30x
101 - 120 - 10x
121 - 140 - 5x
141 - 160 - 3x
161 - 200 - 2x
201 - 400 - 1x
401 - 500 - 0.7x
501 - xxx - 0.5x

Rates:
Skills: 15x
Magic: 7x
Loot: 2x

More Features:
  • Events: Weekly and daily events such as Massive Team Battle Event with great rewards in-game and a lot more different events we frequently organize
  • Raids: Hourly different raids, Real Tibia's raid system
  • The Cast system - Stream while you're gaming.
  • 100% Real Map
  • All quests available! (Example: INQ, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, AND MORE! MUCH MORE!)
  • Perfect PVP System
  • Hosted 24/7
  • Great Wars
  • Balanced stages
  • Balanced items

Be there at the Opening of this great Real-Map 8.6 massive EDITION!

Is there's anything that you'd expect from a perfect server? Perhaps you'd like to ask a question before the server launch? If so, simply send us an email to: [email protected]. We'll try to answer all of your emails as fast as we can. Please be patient since there might be alot of emails coming through!

Kind Regards,
Ethania Staff

I just made account to say this:

I remember your server and it being really good, so please read and listen:

A lot of people came back during quarantine and now when they don't have time to exp retro/8.0 or rl tibia without bot they could use 8.6 server where they bot while on work and fight/quest/pk when they are free...

But there are literally no 8.6 server other than Brazilian ones that we from Europe mostly can't play due to high ping and language difference, and i am not counting Dinera and Openka that's just pure cancer with items, and those servers last for like 10 days max.

So please use this perfect opportunity and grab these players that came back.

What we need is a server that can last some time, i know 8.6 servers can't last forever, but look at those Brazilian ones they last for years, even Hexera lasted for years in Europe. I doubt right now servers could last even half a year, but we would be happy with 2-3 months at least...

In order to do that, just lower the initial exp stages a little bit, 150x is just too much, make it kinda easy to reach 100, but a lot harder after that... The wars are more fun on lower levels anyway, but then again people will want to play and get 200 in next months, etc... But if you can get 200 in one week, ofc it will get boring and you will quit... Also it's stupid when you have big drop offs in stages, like 10x till 130, then 2x after, what happens is everyone hovers around that level and battles are boring. It's way more fun when there is more diversity...

Also nerf/lower the loot rates accordingly and skills ofc...

And of course look into removing stupid things from shop like vip coins... I know they are not too op, but they are still dumb. I understand you want to make money, I would too, but there are better ways... Like adding addon items and removing addon doll, or increasing the price of addon doll itself, just adding dragon claw, soul orb, nose ring to shop for like 100 points, etc...

Almost everything you mentioned above sounds awesome! I actually miss those insane 8.6 server times and can’t wait to play yours. Since you asked for suggestions regarding a perfect server I would like to list some here instead of writing an email to you:
  • You should already lower the exp rate to 2x at 120 and make it 1x after 200. This will for sure make the server a more long term one
  • You should also lower the mlvl and skill rate. Skills should be 6x and mlvl 2x. People will perma bot at trainers and reach high skills/mlvl too fast with those high rates
  • Add some guild war rewards for guilds that are active in wars and reach certain stages of kills. Like less exp loss, 5% higher exp rate, higher loot rate, less costs for aol/bless etc.
  • You shouldn’t allow people to have more than 2 Clients open at a time. This makes the online list more realistic and doesn’t spoof the numbers

I am sure there are more things you could change/add. I will add them as soon as they come to my mind!

looking for good war guild to play with, pm me on otland if u know any.

Before you start this server, remember he rebooted it literally 2 months ago.
Don't expect it to last longer than a month MAX.

well what server lasts more then one month nowadays XD

This guy have 2 servers one is Ethania (medium stage ) another one is Ferana (wich was lower stage for big teams) I prefer his servers, Ethania last for months always if u got smaller team u play since start till the end cuz u dont follow big teams when they leave. But he got a plan to start Ferana once in a future wich will be sick sick sick for all good players and teams to stay longer and war (specially thoose who doesnst got time to exp manuely and need to bot ). Cuz I'm working alot now days I'll start it for sure with my team we will be around 25-30 so if u got team and time u should join it and lets have awesome war!

he got 5 custom towns now POGGERS

One big question, how its posible that otland staff allow posting more than a week before being open to all players? Im talking about this becouse yesterday i tried post mine (www.lordgame.net) but in my profile, a otland staff said me that for this reason i didnt comply the board rules! Sry for this but im so confused.

Here is the conversation:

r1FiJTP.png

This isn't more than a week, Thursday, July 9

This isn't more than a week, Thursday, July 9

I tried to post mine yesterday and it opens tomorrow (this isnt more than a week) but a staff member said what you can see.

I think that you didnt understand good the conversation between the staff member and me (becouse is the oposite of what you wrote)

Pd: this looks weird

I was just talking about this one which I can see, I don't have any access to unaccepted Advertisement threads also your screenshot just showed "Yesterday" which isn't accurate date for me (haven't checked your profile at that time.).
Hope your issue gets solved as soon as possible and good luck with your project/server, Wish I could help but only Global Moderators can.

I was just talking about this one which I can see, I don't have any access to unaccepted Advertisement threads also your screenshot just showed "Yesterday" which isn't accurate date for me (haven't checked your profile at that time.).
Hope your issue gets solved as soon as possible and good luck with your project/server, Wish I could help but only Global Moderators can.

Thanks you! Im going to post it again (idk what will happen this time) and all of you should check muy profile (sad conversation)

I don't have much time to play, but I completed my first quest! I'm very excited for all the upcoming custom sprites and content that will be added!! :)
Congrats man!!! That quest is much harder than people think when they first see it!
working on some things right now to try to get the new stuff in game TODAY!
Post automatically merged:

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT TO PLAY!!!

huge shoutout to StankBerry for a whopping $40 donation!

Keep your eyes peeled!

new gear.png

Just implemented a rather large dresha update, as well as a rework to low level creature loot to give everyone a taste of how things will be when the full update is implented. The loot of everyones favorite rook monsters have been updated with fitting new items. this includes orcs, minotaurs, skeletons, trolls and a few more. Get out there and loot your new Rookie Set now!!! Full set + weapons for each voc{except mages}

Last edited:
Put 1,5x after 200, then 1x like after 300 or smth, not many ppl will bot/exp at 1x, and if no one exps == less ppl online == more ppl quit early...

Back