• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [8.6] Tibeo – Long term EU global – 4th September Launch

Server Website/AAC
https://tibeo.net
Server Address
tibeo.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
not reccomended
"no p2w in shop" 50cc in shop ots has 2x loot rate xD
big spoof now 60-70 online maybe MAYBE 10 playing or max 20 rest training monks
broken monster dmg
I'm assuming you are the guy I banned yesterday since you said you found the server here.

If you read the news, 50cc is being reduced to 25cc.

Players in trainers have IP addresses when I look at them, which show they are online. There is actually 4 online right now with no IP address, which was a bug and will be addressed in tonights reboot.

You're disappointed because you ASSUMED I would give you points for making a guild on the server, inviting random people and spamming me to give you free points. It never works like that on ANY Open Tibia Server, especially not mine. You then proceeded to spam every chat channel with fake information.

Have a great day!

Been playing for a few days now and so far so good, constant updates and the community are heavily involved in changes which is great.

Definitely worth joining guys!

Currently 25 players are online.Currently 25 players are online. / spoof offline
i didnt lie with 10-20 real players oinline ofc they are also in trainers xd

Currently 25 players are online.Currently 25 players are online. / spoof offline
i didnt lie with 10-20 real players oinline ofc they are also in trainers xd
40 now, oops.
Players didn't realise xlog was now in place. They're coming back.

If you like, you can log on again later and continue to beg me to unban your account :)

First war started today, which was fun to watch.

We have RPG players, war players, we just need more numbers!

Changelog has been huge, custom city is on it's way - I hope this weekend!

I look forward to seeing more players on Tibeo!

Greetings Tibeons!

The biggest update so far and we're only a week old. We hear you Tibeons and these changes are for you!

We're now starting to build Tibeo with custom content, including new spawns, NPCs and soon a new city as well as improving the overall health of the engine.

Server restart 12th September at 6PM CEST for bug fixes and changes below.

General changes

• Spawn rate increased to 12x.
  • Skill rate increased to 6x.
  • Magic rate increased to 4x.
  • Additional Trainers have been added to Thais training grounds.
  • Starting items have been changed for new characters to provide more protection against low level monsters.
Bug Fixes

• Loot adjusted on many monsters.
  • Paralyse changed on some monsters as it was still too powerful.
  • Vengoth Castle doors have been changed to normal doors and increased the spawn of Vampire Brides.
  • Removed "custom" items which gave odd statistics.
  • Fixed the parcel bug, you'll now be able to send parcels to offline characters without the parcel disappearing.
  • Some map tile bugs.
  • Fixed a bug with the doors at Lizard City.
Custom Updates

• Daily Rewards will now be obtainable for Level 150+ from Thais Library.
  • Carlin has been updated with a Black Knight & Hero spawn.
  • Venore Dragon Lair has been extended on -2 to contain additional Dragons and Dragon Lords.
  • Venore Dragon Lair -3 has been added which has Dragon Lords.
  • Edron Demon Spawn has been extended with additional Demons.
  • Senja now has a Frost Dragon Spawn.
  • Added NPC Shikari to Thais Depot for tasks.
Website Changes

We're in the process of updating the site with the latest information reflecting the custom, general and informational changes! Stay tuned!

In Testing

• Bomberman Event
  • Zombie Event
  • Event NPC

Non-Pay2win shop but you have literally crystal coins and gear in the shop? Come on bro… Why even say “nonp2w”? You could have just not mentioned p2win at all, and let players decide, now this guy is roasting you and for good reason. Every server says “non pay2win”, and some servers defend themselves by saying “oh but the items you can obtain in-game”, but for you to include actual in-game money and gear… just deceitful. Also, I would caution you to edit your post, as this could be grounds for a chargeback. The “item not as described” argument would totally have some grounds here. A player joins and donates with certain expectations, and your in-game shop contradicts those expectations.

Non-Pay2win shop but you have literally crystal coins and gear in the shop? Come on bro… Why even say “nonp2w”? You could have just not mentioned p2win at all, and let players decide, now this guy is roasting you and for good reason. Every server says “non pay2win”, and some servers defend themselves by saying “oh but the items you can obtain in-game”, but for you to include actual in-game money and gear… just deceitful. Also, I would caution you to edit your post, as this could be grounds for a chargeback. The “item not as described” argument would totally have some grounds here. A player joins and donates with certain expectations, and your in-game shop contradicts those expectations.

Compared to other 8.6 Open Tibia Servers, in fact, most Open Tibia Servers, our shop is most certainly not pay to win. We have no "VIP" items which provide a ton of attack damage (for example, one server you hit 400-500 with a Solar Axe with 50/50 skills) we do not have stamina dolls, exp boosts, private spawns, insanely crazy "VIP" Soft Boots, the list goes on. Having 25 crystal coins in our shop is a small amount of money that you can gain as a non-donator in a few hours of gameplay.

In fact, most quests do not require the pre-requisite quests before going to the last boss. Yalahar as an example, you do not need to complete all missions to reach the end boss. So it's actually a lot easier to gain these items than most people realise. It isn't deceitful at all, you can't use these items until their level requirement (most are level 100, if not all) and at this level (which will only take a couple of hours) you can put a small team together to do these quests and have most of the items in the store.

Our shop offers all items which are obtainable in game, except for 2-3 which will be obtainable in future updates.

The "item not as described" is a pointless argument to make and would not qualify for a chargeback. All players are more than welcome to look over the "shop" before DONATING to the server. Donating being the big key point here. They are not purchasing anything, it's at their choice to support the server.

Here's a question, what would you like to see in a non pay to win store if my store is extremely pay to win for you? Compare it against other 8.6 global map servers and let me know, I would be interested to see what you come back with.

You can pretty much put anything you want, aside from gear and money.

Great updates happening, come and join us guys glad to help any new players as much as I can.

BUMP

Server is growing day by day, don't miss your chance to get some levels in before it's to late!

You can pretty much put anything you want, aside from gear and money.
Thanks for your valuable input.
I'm a fan of your work, though, just not your opinion in this case :D

On topic:
Big update yesterday, with changes, bug fixes, custom updates and website changes: Latest News - Tibeo (http://www.tibeo.net/?news)

60 players online reached today, I hope some more will join!

See you on Tibeo!

Do not recommend this server!
I was playing here until I noticed that gm was helping a group of friends. On the same day I got banned for "hahaha" on gamechat after another player commented on gm's behavior which puts characters on trainers to get more people online. It has been 7 days since this groundless ban and today when I logged in I noticed that my house in thais depot (I was one of the first) was "donated" to a friend of Gm with the nickname "Valpala". Yesterday the house belonged to me and I calmly waited to play on, but today it turned out that, by some strange coincidence, my colleague gm is its new owner. As soon as I noticed this, I asked the GM why he gave someone my house, although I bought it myself, and why he banned me for "hahaha" in the chat. What has GM done? He banned me again. He also removed my guild where I had 8 people. You can check NICK: Zajebanie

GM colleagues:

Top Shotta 202RP
(in the house he has, among others, 4 golden helmet, 5 yalahar legs, 5 soft boots, a few pieces of the best weapons, unlimited number of CC) - He pretends that he bought it all in the Tibeo Box but he doubts that he spent a real $ 200-300 on ots where 30 people play.

Valbomb 183ED His second character got my house today for free. After I asked the GM why he gave him my house, I got banned. I asked from the other character and got banned as well. It is also another case of a full house of items from the sms shop. This guy has all the addons and apparently bought it for SMS XD

Solar Eclipse 180RP Like the colleagues above, it also has all addons from GM, the best items for a few pieces each and an unlimited amount of money.

Arioc 174RP Like the colleagues above, it also has all addons from GM, the best items for a few pieces each and an unlimited amount of money.

It's better not to mess with these players -.-

To sum up, GM is probably a child who cannot talk normally. When one guest asked an uncomfortable question on help, he was banned. I ONLY laughed at it and also got a ban, even though I had no bad intentions. When I contacted from the second account, gm instead of answering why he did it or fix it somehow and admit to the mistake preferred to ban this character as well.

Do not recommend this server!
I was playing here until I noticed that gm was helping a group of friends. On the same day I got banned for "hahaha" on gamechat after another player commented on gm's behavior which puts characters on trainers to get more people online. It has been 7 days since this groundless ban and today when I logged in I noticed that my house in thais depot (I was one of the first) was "donated" to a friend of Gm with the nickname "Valpala". Yesterday the house belonged to me and I calmly waited to play on, but today it turned out that, by some strange coincidence, my colleague gm is its new owner. As soon as I noticed this, I asked the GM why he gave someone my house, although I bought it myself, and why he banned me for "hahaha" in the chat. What has GM done? He banned me again. He also removed my guild where I had 8 people. You can check NICK: Zajebanie

GM colleagues:

Top Shotta 202RP
(in the house he has, among others, 4 golden helmet, 5 yalahar legs, 5 soft boots, a few pieces of the best weapons, unlimited number of CC) - He pretends that he bought it all in the Tibeo Box but he doubts that he spent a real $ 200-300 on ots where 30 people play.

Valbomb 183ED His second character got my house today for free. After I asked the GM why he gave him my house, I got banned. I asked from the other character and got banned as well. It is also another case of a full house of items from the sms shop. This guy has all the addons and apparently bought it for SMS XD

Solar Eclipse 180RP Like the colleagues above, it also has all addons from GM, the best items for a few pieces each and an unlimited amount of money.

Arioc 174RP Like the colleagues above, it also has all addons from GM, the best items for a few pieces each and an unlimited amount of money.

It's better not to mess with these players -.-

To sum up, GM is probably a child who cannot talk normally. When one guest asked an uncomfortable question on help, he was banned. I ONLY laughed at it and also got a ban, even though I had no bad intentions. When I contacted from the second account, gm instead of answering why he did it or fix it somehow and admit to the mistake preferred to ban this character as well.
Let's address this, because it's pathetic what you're writing.

I didn't ban you for this, I banned you because you were spamming me for guild points, calling me a scammer and saying I gave free items to people, which is completely untrue.
When I told you I wouldn't give you guild points, you spammed other OTServers in the chats, and spammed saying I was a scammer, etc. At NO POINT did I say I would give you anything. You ASSUMED you would get it.

I removed your house because you were banned and quite frankly, I had no intention of letting you play again.

Top Shotta, Valbomb, Solar Eclipse, Arioc, they all donated and purchased addons from the store. As you can see here.

They most certainly do not have unlimited amounts of money, quite the opposite in fact.

I can talk normally, completely normally, but not when you're asking the SAME question 2 times in a row, when I copy and paste the answer, you finally understand, then ask the SAME question again, in a different format.

I've explained 50 times that you are banned for the reason above, but I'll copy and paste it again, so you are clear.

I didn't ban you for this, I banned you because you were spamming me for guild points, calling me a scammer and saying I gave free items to people, which is completely untrue. When I told you I wouldn't give you guild points, you spammed other OTServers in the chats, and spammed saying I was a scammer, etc. At NO POINT did I say I would give you anything. You ASSUMED you would get it.

You got banned for advertising, spamming and insulting not only me, but other players too.

From now on, I will be deleting your characters that you make. Even if you change IP address, I will find you.

Enjoy!

What you write makes me laugh. I didn't offend anyone, nor did I advertise any server. You are pathetic to think of such things about me.
I will tell you again. The only thing I did was I replied "hahaha" to the player's message on the gamechat who wrote about the suspiciously rich gm friends and that the trainers have tryhard characters that were logged in at one time at intervals of a few seconds and have been standing there for several days without logging out even for a moment .
Or they skill while ms / ed regularly logging in after each save server just to conquer the meager number of players.

Sufficient evidence to support my words above is the fact that the best player on ots 208LVL has no money to gain experience and has to use cash makers on other acc to be able to play. Your colleagues, have 20-30x 100cc per sqm at home. You want to tell me they all bought all of the addons. 2000-3000cc buying in sms shop for 25cc for 8points. Several sets of helmets, armor, pants. A few weapons for a knight, although there are ms / rp?

Either they are stupid and spend a lot of money on a server where maybe 20 people really play or someone is lying here.

It's not a Pay2Win server. It's rather Freind2Win :D

What you write makes me laugh. I didn't offend anyone, nor did I advertise any server. You are pathetic to think of such things about me.
I will tell you again. The only thing I did was I replied "hahaha" to the player's message on the gamechat who wrote about the suspiciously rich gm friends and that the trainers have tryhard characters that were logged in at one time at intervals of a few seconds and have been standing there for several days without logging out even for a moment .
Or they skill while ms / ed regularly logging in after each save server just to conquer the meager number of players.

Sufficient evidence to support my words above is the fact that the best player on ots 208LVL has no money to gain experience and has to use cash makers on other acc to be able to play. Your colleagues, have 20-30x 100cc per sqm at home. You want to tell me they all bought all of the addons. 2000-3000cc buying in sms shop for 25cc for 8points. Several sets of helmets, armor, pants. A few weapons for a knight, although there are ms / rp?

Either they are stupid and spend a lot of money on a server where maybe 20 people really play or someone is lying here.

It's not a Pay2Win server. It's rather Freind2Win :D
We have anti-kick at 15 mins, try it yourself. They are either botting using anti-idle which isn't against otservlist rules (or ours) or they will be kicked in 15 mins.
There's also no server save on our server, it's automatically saved every 1 hour.

You was the one who wrote in game-chat, spamming away, I banned a single person, you.

The top level doesn't have addons, he's also from Otland but chose to stay anonymous. In fact, he isn't even botting 100%.
No house has 100cc on their floor. In fact, most houses are decorated with dragon loot.
SMS was 50cc, I downgraded to 25cc.

Yes, they bought Tibeon Boxes, which rolls any item in the shop + high chance of leather boots and other trash.

Other otland members are welcome to join the server and see how much of a crybaby you are, because I didn't give you free shop points and told you to leave the server.
In fact, I have given free items to players, those who start at level 8, I will usually give 3-5cc to help them along their way and actually say hello to them. This is why my GM character is always at the temple, when they login, if I'm at my desk and my Tibia is on another screen, I will instantly say hello.

I'm finished, future posts of yours will be considered as trolling, I will ignore them and you will be reported.

I apologise that I have money in real and you don't :O

I'll donate what ever I want on whatever OT I choose to.

As for the CCs I probably have about 10kk but that's from botting a Knight and Paladin back to back.

Have a good day sir.

Back