• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [8.6] Tibeo – Long term EU global – 4th September Launch

Server Website/AAC
https://tibeo.net
Server Address
tibeo.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Big update today!

Some notes below, full notes at Latest News - Tibeo (https://tibeo.net)
  • Custom Otclient available for download
  • Custom City Orilon added
  • Pyre added as voted in by the community.
  • NPC Shikari now provide tasks, rewards and kills are tracked.
  • Added custom Ancient Scarab spawn to Ankrahmun.
  • Top Fraggers added to website
  • Respawns page updated on website
  • Custom City page added to website

Further bug fixes and engine changes for more stability.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Last edited:
doesnt matter how many times u guys mention "no pay to win" as long as u can buy all endgame gear from store and cash it will be p2w sure u can get them ingame (i hope frag remover too? Kekw) but its still p2w

1632152365550.png

i assume the epiphany/solar axe/frag remover/tibeon box are able to drop from monsters/custom quests right?

doesnt matter how many times u guys mention "no pay to win" as long as u can buy all endgame gear from store and cash it will be p2w sure u can get them ingame (i hope frag remover too? Kekw) but its still p2w

View attachment 62220

i assume the epiphany/solar axe/frag remover/tibeon box are able to drop from monsters/custom quests right?

It's hilarious that everyone keeps going to the shop and bashing me for putting items in there. You want me to force everyone to buy premium account? Or maybe a dragon scale mail? It supports the server, I've been at my desk since 3rd September mostly, ready for any issues that arise and greeting almost every new player, giving them 5cc or so to help them out.

I encourage you to go and look at other 8.6 ots, in fact ANY other OT and you'll find that we are extremely modest with the shop compared to their OP items.
The most popular 8.6 server has VIP in their shop, to give you better access to hunting spawns, as well as overpowered VIP items.

The key thing you're missing here is that the items in my shop, they all (mostly) have level requirements, so you can't use these at level 8 and zoom through levels, unlike said server above.

Tibeon Box and Solar Axe are available from a new boss, in a custom city, yes.
Epiphany and Frag Remove will be added in new custom content, I'm working on the server solo, every day, so it's difficult to push out as many updates as I do.
Everything in the shop is / will be accessible in game.

I know you won't go and look yourself, so here, I did it for you.

Let's compare Tibeo shop with the following.

SERVER 1
1632153447852.png

SERVER 2

1632153219450.png

LOOK AT THE VIP ITEMS, you can scroll 3 pages with overpowered items
1632153273233.png

So now tell me, how my shop pay to win, compared to the other servers who are cash cows?

edit: after looking at your post history, you have no clue about any servers except the "retro servers" which launched, which are all 7.4 - 8.0 and charge for premium only, so your opinion to me is invalid, but it wasn't wasted time, i hope other people will get some validation from this, at least

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hilarious that everyone keeps going to the shop and bashing me for putting items in there. You want me to force everyone to buy premium account? Or maybe a dragon scale mail? It supports the server, I've been at my desk since 3rd September mostly, ready for any issues that arise and greeting almost every new player, giving them 5cc or so to help them out.

I encourage you to go and look at other 8.6 ots, in fact ANY other OT and you'll find that we are extremely modest with the shop compared to their OP items.
The most popular 8.6 server has VIP in their shop, to give you better access to hunting spawns, as well as overpowered VIP items.

The key thing you're missing here is that the items in my shop, they all (mostly) have level requirements, so you can't use these at level 8 and zoom through levels, unlike said server above.

Tibeon Box and Solar Axe are available from a new boss, in a custom city, yes.
Epiphany and Frag Remove will be added in new custom content, I'm working on the server solo, every day, so it's difficult to push out as many updates as I do.
Everything in the shop is / will be accessible in game.

I know you won't go and look yourself, so here, I did it for you.

Let's compare Tibeo shop with the following.

Only hilarious thing is u still defending this shop and using other server as example as it doesnt matter what other servers have in shop unless u want to prove that they are more p2w and ur server is a bit less p2w

Last edited by a moderator:
Only hilarious thing is u still defending this shop and using other server as example as it doesnt matter what other servers have in shop unless u want to prove that they are more p2w and ur server is a bit less p2w
Wow, amazing response, thank you for your time to reply. It was really insightful.

Good luck in your retro servers!

Added Zombie Event every day at 21:00 BST or 22:00 CEST. This will provide you with tokens which you can use in the Tibeo Events NPC.

More Events on the way, some nice rewards from our NPC :)

We also had our first Pits of Inferno team yesterday, around 10-15 players started and only 4-5 finished due to deaths! RIP.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Back