• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [Custom] Asgard-Tibia V3 | Major Update | PVPE + War Tokens | Combat Runes | No P2W | Story Quests | Enchantment & Imbuements

Server Website/AAC
https://asgard-ot.com
Server Address
asgard-ot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
S

Shadow_

done.png

you can watch from 3:10
IP: asgard-ot.com
Client: Custom Client/Android Client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: UK, on a dedicated server with 2 GB Internet connection per second, 16 GB Static Memory & 8 Cores paid annually, the server contains protection systems against ddos attacks, the server is smooth & stable.
Map: Custom, contains 12 cities and 5 islands and more than 200 spawn with more than 75 Quest.
Server type: PVP-RPG.

More Features:
Story Quests

Runes Upgrading Quest
Sets Upgrading Quests
Crafting System
Minning System
Awaken System
Enhancing System
Upgrading System
Custom Client (Wider - Bot & More Features)
Mounts Seller for rare items
Waypoints system
Auto-loot system
wide cities and large towns to explore
hidden chests with rare rewards

join us in the best custom High-EXP server, read the guides in Asgard forum and start now!
for more details check out AsgardOT OTLand Main Thread from my signature.
Post automatically merged:

IMPROVMENT CHANGES : 1) Lags are fixed, server is very stable now (20ms). 2) You can now take 3 daily tasks (changed all the tasks) maximum task in the new is 1k monster task. 3) Increased paladins healing and defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Server isn't bad, but with that same equipment in shop I will not be playing lol. And I know many others that's refuse to play because of it also
why would it matter to you or even them when you can get better than all of those sets at you 8th awaken or something close and in the first 5 awks it takes 1-2 hours each awaken, in 16 hours you have better set than any donation in the game, the enchanted sets are looted so at awk 18 when you get the end-game normal set you will be working on you enchanted set you will loot it with rarity level and all so, around donation castles i used strong monster with not very high exp leveling in castle in exactly like normal leveling maybe islands of fate mobs are much better, i don't find any pay to win since the game just offers players to start a little stronger and then they will have to do some things, also there is many ways to get points in game, each event is 50 point tho, 4 events 1 ultra donation item if you really annoyed of the sets or the runes, 1 rune = 2 events.
--edit--
nobody told me about it before so i don't know which part you are talking about

Minor Change: Task Manager now gives 3 random tasks, after doing them you will receive 1 hour of double EXP BONUS (accumulative)!, and after each task you will take the chest reward !

Minor Change: 1) Added DPS Calculator while training in training monks. 2) Added !withdraw all option in banking commands. 3) Increase Awaken 1 Spell (Single Target) DMG

Some players reported that the game might seem p2w because it includes some equipment in the shop so i couldn't decide it so i will leave it to the vote, check >here<.

Minor Change : 1) Crafting Gnomish Repair Crystal now requires 2 gnomish extraction crystals instead of 10. 2) normal bosses (in room), team bosses in hunting area's and around towns, underground bosses and bosses around town now all gives better gold (more than 1 gold bar)
Good luck everybody ^^

Celebrate the last 5 days of SVIP using the FREE SVIP (same as non-free) all players even new characters now are SVIP for 5 days!
For more info about the upcoming update, check this link (includes much changes to the SHOPS, REMOVING EQ) : AsgardOT - FORUM

Greetings!
P2W Options REMOVED !
Removed Sets - weapons - SVIP
This update brings much changes most of it was necessary for the game to continue, each new feature will be discussed:
1) New guide signs around towns

1599069400038.png
2) New Spells
I: Elemental Single Target Spell [AWK : 15]
To earn this spell you need to do the missions given by Kuar the guardian. ( While be explained down )

1599069521068.png

II: New AOE Spell (Level 450k - 25 Rebirth)
AWK 25 Spell:
To earn this spell you need to do Kaur The Guardian last mission. ( While be explained down ).

1599070327950.png

Spell III: Awk 10:Combat New Runes Creation Spell :

1599070473252.png

3)New Quests
I: Fighter Zilor Missions [AWK : 1 - 2]
He is located in Baldr's Castle Lower Floor
1-5
Fighter Zilor NPC is added as one of Asgard Forces and the one who gives you the missions at the beginning, he will also award you with piece of the draken set (Ultra Donation Set) each mission in the quest.
In the last mission (6th) he will award you with remedy weapon of your choice (Ultra Donation Weapons).

1599070644003.png
II: Kaur The Guardian Missions AWK [5-25]
1-3[AWK : 5]
Kuar The Guardian NPC is also giving missions as one of Asgard Forces he will take from you the Draken set in the first mission and by the third mission you will finish the Light Silver Set Quest ! (The Old Donation Set after removing from shops by voting)
4[AWK : 10]
At mission 4 Kaur will start learning you the three spells the first one is the runes creation:

Druid : adana para dor (Paralyze Rune)
Paralysis your target for 10 seconds.
Paladins & Sorcerers : adevo mas kor (Elemental Explosion Runes)
Elemental Explosion on the target. (Good Dmg)
Knights : adevo dur grav (Drunk Runes)
Drunk the target for 20 seconds.

Note : All Runes can be used by any vocation but not created, to use those spells you need blank rune for each rune you will create you will need a blank rune,
Blank runes can be looted from Mutant Demon & Eyeless
At mission 5 you will start learning the single target elemental spell

At Mission 6 you will start learning the LAST AOE

4) Little Expanding In Islands Of Fate (7+ Hunting Areas, 1 Team Boss)
New way is accessible

5)PVP-E Options
New War Tokens (Earnable By PVP)
You can now earn 1 war token + 15000 (30k if under exp bonus of finishing daily tasks, 22.5k if VIP player) levels if you killed unknown player (Just if your awaken & level are higher than him)
also you will earn 2 war tokens + levels if you killed an enemy you won't need to be higher in awaken or level.
you can spend those tokens in this shop (CarcooIzx Temple - Asgard Main City - Temple +1)

6) RookVille (Beginners Town 0-50k)

also Removed first 4 quests and added their rewards here.
7) 3 New Dungeons ( 10AWK-22AWK-50AWK)

8) Increased Exp Rates x2
9) Removed From Shops (SVIP, Ultra Donation Set (Draken Set), Light Silver Set, Ultra Donation Weapon (Remedy Wepons)
10) Added Upgrading Tokens & Crystals, Added Combat Runes.

That wasn't all the rest can easily be explored in-game. see you ^^
Images in thread (full) : AsgardOT - FORUM

Hey

PVP Events Will start in 48 hours as i already announced it will be on the update, pick up your team-mate and join Asgard's PVP Event, You don't need to have high awk or well equipped characters as you will have to do the following to submit :
1) You will create character with the same as you name put add before it Pvp for example if your name is Hell create a new character with name (Pvp Hell)
2) Send Me !msg in-game using this command (!msg I'am Submitting to the PVP Event With X;Admin Carcoo) from the character you just created.
In the PVP Event all participants will have the same EQ and all spells unlocked on AWK 35, to experience how the end-game game-play if you didn't hit
your 20 awk yet, the event will be in town that nobody ever went this prizes will be as following:

Each 2 VS 2 Battle : 20 Gold Bars/10 Upgrading Crystalline Tokens/5 Enchantment Crystalline Tokens/5 Faith Tokens
Ranking :
1st: Epic Dark Seducer Set For each participant in the winner team (4 Enchantments/Item).
2nd: Epic Achillies Set For each participant in the winner team (4 Enchantments/Item).
3rd: Epic Blue Falcon Set For each participant in the winner team (4 Enchantments/Item).

Event Starts : 5/9/2020 16:00 GMT +2​
See you inside!

Been playing on this server for about a month now and there is tons of stuff to do and grind for. The admin is very active in both discord and ingame where he responds to feedback and suggestions. Updates have been meaningful and with player feedback inmind.
I rarely stay for longer than a week or two on servers because i run out of things to do, but on this server there is always that "next goal". Server had some latency issues when i started but they were fixed quickly. Best highxp server with custom content i've played on! Highly recommend checking it out.

Last edited:
AsgardOT-Tibia
In 2018 I could launch first version of Asgard-Tibia, I can't tell that it was even good, the server only had 25 hunting TP and 15Quest with around 10 Systems only, It also contained many pay to win options, I'am sure anybodies opinion about Asgard-Tibia will change after experiencing the latest version, experience the fantasy story of Asgard be the lightbringer and keep Asgard Safe, Do your missions its right on you for the sake of Asgard! Watch your champion grows, create his equipment with the ultimate modern imbuements of spirits and enchantment systems, also we didn't forget enhancement since you will need to enhance your EQ stats, Join us in the best HighExp tibia server, the first tibia server to have a reason for Ultimate exp, if you seek more answers you will find it only in game between npcs!
Experiences and guidelines never ends in this game, tons of quests and PVP that add up your tibia experience as every vocation have a role.
Form a guild and battle against the team bosses and hunt together as a team for achieving items that enhances you equipment. Battle all out and madness grinding to farm for items for crafting equipment that strengthens your character. Bond together with guild members and clear the objective to hand the monsters in guild dungeons, attack or protect castle of Emprium (C.O.E), the one and only event for guilds to participate and to obtain the castle ; receiving rewards for guild members.
Do join us for the experience of Asgard-OT which will bring you tons of fun and achieving goals together with friends don't forget to bring alone your friend when you join the server!

Castle of Emprium (C.O.E)
The players who are in the guild owning the castle must defend it till the end of the event and other guilds members must attack the castle crystal to win the event and own the castle!

Crafting System
farm items from monsters to obtain the required quantity to craft items to be stronger, you also need to start crafting early because it is the only to have the best set in-game!

Tasks System
After finishing specific task and take your reward, you are allowed to use the Forgotten Knight's chest 1 time, your reward depends on your luck, and it also gives task points which can be exchanged with exclusive items and increases your task ranking!

Mining System
you can mine gems to upgrade and to enhance your equipment to be stronger and better.

Sets bonus system
Having trouble in advancing and adventure? No worries, some sets when you wear it gives you chance to attack/defend at any battle.

Shrines system
Shrines are close to buffs, you can buy any shrine of those when they are available in the blessing hall

Power Shrine: Increases any attack by 5% for 10 minutes.

Protection Shrine: Decreases any attack you receive by 5% for 10 minutes.

Recovery Shrine: Recovers your HP & MP by 7% each second for 10 minutes.

Wisdom Shrine: Increases your EXP rate by 25% for 60 minutes.

Cursed Chests
They are found around cities on using it waves of monsters starts if you are strong enough to kill those monsters the chest will open to take your loot. (Chests have different levels).

Upgrading system
items now can be upgraded to be stronger and better for your adventure ahead.

Important Notes:
This server best equipment are 100% earn-able in-game, donating will let things go much easier!
Donations made before reset are rechargeable (Send message at any time to Admin Carcoo).

Having troubles or issues with server, feel free to submit ticket from site or talking with any staff member, we are here to help you in your growth and adventure in Asgard-OT.

Features:
40+ Custom Spell
20+ Custom Set
Many Custom Items
20+ Story Quest
Daily Tasks (Reward : x2 EXP 1 hour)
COE Guild War Event
Underground World Of The Revoluated Terrors
20+ Team Huntings
Guild/Solo Dungeons
Full Sets Bonus System
Story Quests
Runes Upgrading Quest
Sets Upgrading Quests
Crafting System
Minning System
Awaken System
Enhancing System
Upgrading System
Custom Client (Wider - Bot & More Features)
Mounts Seller for rare items
Waypoints system
Auto-loot system
wide cities and large towns to explore
hidden chests with rare rewards

join us in the best custom High-EXP server, read the guides in Asgard forum and start now!
for more details check out AsgardOT OTLand Main Thread from my signature.

We Still have much more to show off, don't waste your time reading and just get in! you will find guides for the most important quests you need to do in our forum.

See you soon!

Hello,
In this patch minor changes that you would like to enjoy!
1) Annihilator Quest (Level : 100k) (Rewards : x3 Gold Bars & Brocade backpack(VOL:40)!)
2) AOE Spells (450k-25REB)
Both spells damage has increased by 1.57x
3) New Items in SHOPS
I: Progress Booster : Boosts your progress in quests killing missions by 2 instead of 1, and also boosts mining by increase chance of finding shards and their count!
Normal Chance : 8%
Boosted Chance : 15%
Normal Count : 1
Boosted Count : 2-5
II: Added PVP on/off item, Turns PVP off, to turn it on again you need to use the same item.
III: Added Zaoan Lottery BOX, this box contains (Equipment [Revolution +1,+2,+3,Domination[Cursed]], Mounts, Upgraders, Enchantments & Imbuements and much more!
4) Fixed Rings and dark seducer boots wasn't Enhance-able.
5)Increase In-game Coins from shops to 150 instead 100.

Many changed their mind about AsgardOT and there is still people thinks it is the same as before, they don't even notice about the major updates happened, don't lost the opportunity to enjoy what AsgardOT represents of futures, custom systems, custom spells and custom items, AsgardOT was built to be the perfect HighEXP tibia server, how far we went with towns, hunting areas, quests, exciting stories and items upgrading we can easily be one the best HighEXP tibia servers, we might didn't break the 100 online yet but there is noticeable progress increase in the server's activity, AsgardOT creation costed lot of thinking and time to be done professionally, everything is brand new, all you need to do is to use !firstawk command once you spawn in Asgard Main City and it will guide you, also you might take good info from NPC : Robbin The Guide and Our FORUM, meet the best mechanics in the first reasonable HIGHEXP Tibia server for Adults! Server is not easy and it is large with map of 70-80MB you will experience alot from exploring definitely will find your unique spots that nobody knows, even rare items in chests and rare items that appears once per month or even 2 months, you will always find a next target to do, adventures never ends in Asgard-Tibia, we are monthly updating the server from 2-3 times also we are fixing bugs instantly as we receive reports, balancing or mechanics issues also being discussed by the reporter and the team to meet the best solution that is being implemented in game at the same time (only if it is a real issue), join us! A promo-code for the community that i learned from much more than I expected : when you login cast this [!msg OTLAND500x;Admin Carcoo] You will receive your points once i login and i find new message in my inbox (This Messages system is in-game).

A Crash happened due to unexpected issue in fast changes that happens daily, the server works perfectly now also as a result of the crash i'am giving free x2 EXP rates for the whole server for 1 week cause it crashed for 4-5 hours, foin us and don't forget to use the PROMO.
cast this in game [!msg OTLAND500x;Admin Carcoo]

Several crashes continued for the last 2-3 days we hope it is fixed now, join us and enjoy the week of x2 exp rates.

1600400712195.png
New record ^^, we haven't stopped improvements and expansion yet, It will never be late to join us!

Next visual Achievement : 100 players online.

dude keep up the goodwork !😍 atm 90 awk But still not borred to play love the enchantement system to upgrade ure gear , rlly like the monster hunting islands with hidden spams and bosses! Just 1 word EPIC :D

townnnn.png

Added back some pieces of revolutions sets, not full sets so doing the quests will be stronger than donating till you upgrade your donated set parts.