• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] Danera 7.6 Real Map Highrate STAGES + CUSTOM SPAWNS + REWARDS

Will consider setting up a new engine on 7.72 with Lauri. With party exp, war system etc.
But today I am off to Christmas Eve, so Merry Xmas to you all :)
Thats great to hear :) I believe that should be prio 1 right now. A friend of mine have left cause he had issues with the 7.6 client, and as stated before, many people have problems. After the fix, advertise better and reset the server. I hope it'll be as fun as the last Danera. Merry xmas to you too :)

tbh u should restart the server with better exp stages, 7.72 client, better advertisement etc.

i honestly dislike playing on servers where you take lvl 100 in 45 min etc XD

i prefer mid/high rate instead
I prefer , I like , I this , I that. Not everything is about you. This is Danera, if you don't like it then gtfo stop whining

Working 12h a day, dont have enough time to set things up. Will update later with more info, but most approximately I will run the server on 1st of January (Thursday)

Back