• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] Hurricane OT. 8.54

Reslivo

Reaction score
Well, after a long time of testing, editing and picking staff members etc, Hurricane OT is finally online!

CLIENT: 8.54
IP: hurricane-ot.servegame.com

Map: Real map (99.8%)

Server Rates:
Level 8-50: 180x
Level 51-100: 120x
Level 101-150: 60x
Level 151-200: 25x
Level 201-250: 15x
Level 251: 5x

Magic Level: 17x
Skills: 30x

The Hurricane staff would like to welcome you to the OT server - we hope you enjoy yourselves.

Last edited:
BUMP, the server is now online and will be for a while. Come and play!!

Omg. GameMasters U have more gamemasters than players lol :D

Actually, two of them are on a temporary basis.. So, that doesn't really matter. It's also a different time zone for a few of them so when say me and CM ross are online, the other CMs wont be, usually. All i'm after is players, just like alot of other people, so stop bitching.

"Real Map (99.8%)" how exactly are you measuring that? How do you know you've got 99.8% of everything in real Tibia? what's the final 0.2%?
Yet another "download and make uber awesome server" which is a pile of shit.

Fuck off yourself.

Edit: also Tasp, you give the British a bad name. I'm ashamed to be British nowadays..

Constructive criticism I can handle, but not a bunch of no lifers telling me that the server is shit when they havn't tried it for themselves.

Back