• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Unfinished business template... rate it!

Andrespro

Reaction score
Well... I've been working on a design for a hosting company (SystemBolSC).... please tell me how it looks and give me some advices if you can, too.

b7jm2d.png

Attachments

looks great so far ... i mean really good

just find some other text and just paste and to see how that other thing looks like XD

I think I'm getting better hehe, look at this new design.

I followed a tip that I've read on the internet saying: 'When you realice that your design couldn't be simpliest, it's done!':

2w3svwj.png

just wow ...
i wonder how you get so good at it ... or is it just cuz i cant use ps so good? XD

I know that, but 1024x768 and 1280x800 resolutions are the most used for webdesign right now, because a few people use the traditional resolution of 800x600...

Besides, 800x600 is a very, very small resolution for designs now, because you don't have space to put things up :|.. and it's obsolete now..

I asked some people and they told me that, sorry if you are still using that resolution, but it's a good feedback, thanks :)

Also, you are talking about laptop's, it'll be the same, some people have those laptop, and the other don't....

I know that, but 1024x768 and 1280x800 resolutions are the most used for webdesign right now, because a few people use the traditional resolution of 800x600...

Besides, 800x600 is a very, very small resolution for designs now, because you don't have space to put things up :|.. and it's obsolete now..

I asked some people and they told me that, sorry if you are still using that resolution, but it's a good feedback, thanks :)

Also, you are talking about laptop's, it'll be the same, some people have those laptop, and the other don't....

He was actually talking about width and big resolution screens, not the opposite.

Where is it you find the placeholder text?

@Design's are looking pretty nice and clean.

Back
Top Bottom