• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unit and Defiance vs RDL Trailer.wmv

First of i'd like to say it was a nice movie

BUT

why do you say red light district? more than 75% of the frags you showed there was on random people lol and certaintly not from our guild

and yea lol, why do you show the frag when awarded was pinged?is that really something to be proud of?

nice movie but u should have include some cams of other ppl not only urs, also not my type of music for fights :)
(just my opinion)

First of i'd like to say it was a nice movie

BUT

why do you say red light district? more than 75% of the frags you showed there was on random people lol and certaintly not from our guild

and yea lol, why do you show the frag when awarded was pinged?is that really something to be proud of?

exactly lol many people wasnt even in any of those teams

Well u must understand that Defiance vs RLD but unit is out of that war.. We are just allys of Defiance so we just help them on some actions.. the other part of the movie are just some random sneaks we make (Unit team).
The part of noob chars, yes i made this with noob chars cams cause we had very good actions with noob characters, and if its the same guy playing there whats the difference of noob chars and mains? noob characters are low levels and mains high.. so its just easiest to kill noob chars...
In that frag that awarded died i wasnt playing here so i didnt know that he had kick...

This was just a "try" to make something good... I will try to make a better movie in future.. u must understand that this is my second movie, so dont wish a veri good movie..

Yours,
Ze chocolate

Well u must understand that Defiance vs RLD but unit is out of that war.. We are just allys of Defiance so we just help them on some actions.. the other part of the movie are just some random sneaks we make (Unit team).
The part of noob chars, yes i made this with noob chars cams cause we had very good actions with noob characters, and if its the same guy playing there whats the difference of noob chars and mains? noob characters are low levels and mains high.. so its just easiest to kill noob chars...
In that frag that awarded died i wasnt playing here so i didnt know that he had kick...

This was just a "try" to make something good... I will try to make a better movie in future.. u must understand that this is my second movie, so dont wish a veri good movie..

Yours,
Ze chocolate

Unit and Defiance VS RDL??
Are you sure?

I think it must be
Unit + Defiance + Revenge + Fantastic + Kamikaze + Errk's Team + Helpers Vs Red Light District

music sux -.-' and he got pinged by the guy who's banned on all characters now. Not Kick Lol

Nice made but as the others wrong frags =) also hope next movie u make u post stuffs from the others cams aswell/enemies.

This polish video blows lol and its not vs RLD haha 90%+ were on randoms.
And Morgan is right about how many its against RLD.
Unit + Defiance + Revenge + Fantastic + Kamikaze + Errk's Team + Helpers Vs Red Light District

But nice work by a worthless polak. :)

This polish video blows lol and its not vs RLD haha 90%+ were on randoms.
And Morgan is right about how many its against RLD.

But nice work by a worthless polak. :)

I would like to see you making a better movie. By the way, racism is a disease, why don't you try and cure yourself from it?

It was a cool movie, but you should include the frags we make aswell(RLD), and not only yours. Also, get rid of the random frags. In the description of the movie you said that you crushed us, but most of the frags are not even from our team.

Yea i agree with the most of the things made in this thread WTH did u take with the noobi war in yalahar? and why the hell did u take with Awarded when he got pinged? and WHY THE FUCK did u call it Unit and Defiance vs RDL? becouse only 10%? max.. was RLD also why didnt you show the battles that we crushed u in?`in aint like you guys pwns us in every battle before all these twinforce characters got here (300+ random fuckers that cant play) we fucking ruled this server, yeyeye say what you want but i think we pwned everyone, GZ JOCKE FOR PINGING MATT SO YOU COULD KILL HIM WOOHOO GO FOR IT!

Last edited:
Ze chocolate, goood movie man! But for the full movie, u could use the frag we made on you today! sii?

XD in next movie i will use frags from both sides so if u give me that cam yes i will put it
Yours,
Ze chocolate

Unit and Defiance VS RDL??
Are you sure?

I think it must be

music sux -.-' and he got pinged by the guy who's banned on all characters now. Not Kick Lol

There's one person in the guild Revenge, Kamikaze isn't with us and neither is Errk's team, and there's only a few who help from Fantastic.

Back