• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unit and Defiance vs RDL Trailer.wmv

There's one person in the guild Revenge, Kamikaze isn't with us and neither is Errk's team, and there's only a few who help from Fantastic.

I didn't know that Vasadu quitted your team and made a new one bcs it was jsut yday or something liekt aht but his whole team was in your team when the movie was made. And what can I say. At Kings Bridge your whole team was on 1 side and Errk's team was atacking us from the other side. How can we know they aren't with you??

boring movie, crap quality, sux musix :\
gimme cams and ur vt recording and I'll make a 'real' movie :]

@rld - I see you need more people, if you want help feel free to msg me, I got team in my back :p

As i said was my second movie so dont blame me.. Wanna make better just cam u and make it... Dont like the music? i dont care.
rdl needs people?
Rdl have 21 guys on guild more 3 invited...
Defiance have 14 guys more 1 invited...
Unit have 10 guys more 3 invited..
So we have 28 guys and u have 24...
You have xenus, awarded, mehmetcik and more 2 or 3 supporting u..
we have 2/3 guys out of unit or defiance so they are supporting us...

So we have 30/31 guys and u have 29/30 guys...

Yours,
Zé Chocolate

As i said was my second movie so dont blame me.. Wanna make better just cam u and make it... Dont like the music? i dont care.
rdl needs people?
Rdl have 21 guys on guild more 3 invited...
Defiance have 14 guys more 1 invited...
Unit have 10 guys more 3 invited..
So we have 28 guys and u have 24...
You have xenus, awarded, mehmetcik and more 2 or 3 supporting u..
we have 2/3 guys out of unit or defiance so they are supporting us...

So we have 30/31 guys and u have 29/30 guys...

Yours,
Zé Chocolate

your post is like 99,9% wrong lol

rld sure we might have 21 guys but some guys has 2/3 chars in the guild
xenus awarded mehmetcik and those are not with us
Sure you count everyone that's in the guilds, that's reaaaaally smart man....how many of you guys are guildless? i'd say more than 50% of you

Sure you count everyone that's in the guilds, that's reaaaaally smart man....how many of you guys are guildless? i'd say more than 50% of you

Same with Defiance, for example: Tankdozen/Cassius.

Actually, pretty much everyone with us is in one of those guilds, or the other, not to mention we also have people with multiple characters in the guild(s) as well. Not as one sided as you seem to think it is.

Actually, pretty much everyone with us is in one of those guilds, or the other, not to mention we also have people with multiple characters in the guild(s) as well. Not as one sided as you seem to think it is.

but are you seriously denying that you had a HUGE advantage in number of players before your team were split up in three/two?( when this movie was made)

but are you seriously denying that you had a HUGE advantage in number of players before your team were split up in three/two?( when this movie was made)

And are you going to deny you had a large advantage in regards to number of players before that? Pendulum swings both ways pal, you're just bringing it up now because you were on the receiving end.

This polish video blows lol and its not vs RLD haha 90%+ were on randoms.
And Morgan is right about how many its against RLD.
Unit + Defiance + Revenge + Fantastic + Kamikaze + Errk's Team + Helpers Vs Red Light District

But nice work by a worthless polak. :)

revenge is(was) a one men army XD

and errks team fight everyone, and now its like 4 teams.. kamikaze,rdl+running scared,top boys(aka errks team) and defiance+unit(+fantasitc?)..

besides hes not polak hes from portugal.

@movie, as a second movie of yours id say it was fine.
since it was just a trailer i guess its nice to get these tips like others has said, use other ppl cams as well as enemy team cams(if possible). and so on. not my type of music thought but everyone has their own so id say nice.

Thank you for ur opinion Druid Thule.
In next movie i will use frags from both sides, but i need that cams... So people from RLD or from Vasadu's team just send me cams (private message) or just post on forum...

Yours,
Zé Chocolate

Back