• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unit vs Grendizer

Afraid of what?

When all of us were online you didnt show up.
When we strart loging out, there u log in and strat calling us to war bla bla bla.
We have more to do than play this dead pvp-enfo.

Call us pussies, but whitout Unit, Twinforce wont exit. The End.

And btw, its gonna be svargrond. beacause when some of you die, you start rushing arround. Awnser me saiyng that's a lie and you just like Pinocchio.

Lol
Without me
You even wouldnt exist with a guild called twinforce
and u guys logouted when we was going to kill you, fail

Afraid of what?

When all of us were online you didnt show up.
When we strart loging out, there u log in and strat calling us to war bla bla bla.
We have more to do than play this dead pvp-enfo.

Call us pussies, but whitout Unit, Twinforce wont exit. The End.

And btw, its gonna be svargrond. beacause when some of you die, you start rushing arround. Awnser me saiyng that's a lie and you just like Pinocchio.

seriously
i said to aristo that he shall wait we said 30minutes when it was 5minutes after 0:30
and he logged out at 1:00

5minutes later we logged in.
ANd you were still on your noobchars bcs u logged out but the ammount of players online didnt reduce. aristo said he gonna play dota 1 round dota = 1hour and we waited 1 hour ...

forgotten master or pedrola could have told that we are waiting since they were online.

I had movie at 2:00 am at my time . <_< and i said it to you also. Dont worry, you will get your fight. btw, score is 1-0.

Edited first post

the thing is that you dind't said the right time.

Can you remember the full conversation whit aristo? Cause we are not saiyng the full conversation...

Aristo asked you, "how long?"
You, "Dunno, you have to ask them"
Aristo: AH ?
You: Abeto, Qz, etc
Aristo: Where are they?
You: Dunno, I dont have their msn even.
Aristo: Nice, nothing will happen, I'm going to play DOTA.

This is the full conversation.

Come you guys are cowards. You didn't want to come to ankh-darashia desert, lmao! Because you were sure you'd lose the battle. See ya no more battle against you cowards!

the thing is that you dind't said the right time.

Can you remember the full conversation whit aristo? Cause we are not saiyng the full conversation...

Aristo asked you, "how long?"
You, "Dunno, you have to ask them"
Aristo: AH ?
You: Abeto, Qz, etc
Aristo: Where are they?
You: Dunno, I dont have their msn even.
Aristo: Nice, nothing will happen, I'm going to play DOTA.

This is the full conversation.

right
5minutes later we were online

As the automatic system is bugged or something and we cant leave the old war, we start the fragcounting on this thread. Frags will only count if the fragger is member of the enemy guild. You can post frags here, so i can edit the first post with frags and total count.

Frags by Unit:
Aug 30 2009, 00:05:13 Royalty killed at Level 223 by Forgotten Master

Frags by Grendizer

Top fraggers
Forgotten Master (1)

Are you kidding me???
Shall i put out my frags??

Frags by Unit 6 Frags by Razor and Rls 20

Yes you were. And Razor, go f*ck yourself mr. Coolguy. Im counting the frags after the war was declared. Retard.

Mr Window maker,You better find yourself a new name and you better shutup because you got pwned.... so goodbye mr window
(pwned when u reloged on noob chars when we came...)

So i logged cause i didnt have willing to buuy all supplies again? :D As far as i remember, you died twice. And my name is way better than yours, ofc if you read it right. So keep your posts coming, they always bring a smile to my face. And these combos you tried to do, just wow ^_^ Anyway guy from Iraq or Iran or where ever you are from. Keep it going mate. :wub:

Back