• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unit vs Grendizer

LoL

we just kicked you from the team because we wanted to OB unit.
With you in the team they would never accept or just go to any retarded stacks. And YES I AM A FAIL.

Could you please tell me how often you died by me and how often one of my team died by you?

When we both were on Okolnir I've seen taht this never gonna work.
You were like ~ 130Levels higher and I had to Push/Block and you failed in walking on the mwalls.

You could have went in and UE without mana shield and wouldnt have died.

Can you please explain me what Pussy means?

Because I'm sure even my enemies won't say I am a so called "pussy" since we are always fighting. Even when we know we gonna die.

Hey dude,Death just fails because hes an idiot i were his friend and he pushed me to south gate and i got killed, he motha faka

everyone from ruddans team should just stop talking, ruddan must be the biggest noob ever haha.. wish I cammed how I lured him into a trap today rofl

/allmant tung

everyone from ruddans team should just stop talking, ruddan must be the biggest noob ever haha.. wish I cammed how I lured him into a trap today rofl

/allmant tung

Team? really? I have a team? hahahahaha

The only team I have is me and marshmallow, and that time he died on ruddan he was by himself, either way, when i fight on ruddan im a one man team all the time just because if i bring ohter ppl unit brs will go defense or not go outside pz

ya i died twice in ur defense today because i wanted some action, u guys took ur whole team in thais trap defense against 4 ppl, then u say u rule the server? ya right

well, i think dieing is a failure, but well everyone thinks like he wants to. Hfgl kthxbye

Guys, let's stop this shit with insult eachoter on forum, and let's get a Open battle in Ankrahmun or okolnir. so we can see who rule server.

Sorry my english.

the only failure is saying you rule the server then running to defense against 4 people, thats failure

anyways nice comeback, rofl

Team? really? I have a team? hahahahaha

The only team I have is me and marshmallow, and that time he died on ruddan he was by himself, either way, when i fight on ruddan im a one man team all the time just because if i bring ohter ppl unit brs will go defense or not go outside pz

no, acctually whoever played on ruddan when it died had a team not a big one, fine..but we were 3 vs 3, our objective (atleast mine) was to kill the bobs......but ruddan the retard use follow attack no mather what and that got him killed in the most noobish way

Back