• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to laugh at all the botters who botted me down on pandera to get owned here. LOL.

My guy stole my name again, this pieporzony Raotiz this forum. Please remove my character from his account. Or me to steal other players' nicknames and their upset.
Please send me my nickname for a new account private messages, or me to steal other people's nicknames like fucking namefaker and annoy them if you think it legitimate.
nooooo im real tampon.. idziesz w dół cipka
edit: Danny, check this:

Server Online
Players: 31/1000
Uptime: 07:33

and compare to ur warloria hahah noob

Anyone who knows me knows that i no play Waloria. You are a plain noob and thief nicks. Everyone knows that the tampon is a pro.
Someone says that it is better, let spóbuje 1vs1 duel attacks recorded mouse with me. . No one is currently playing with the old players do not beat me in this duel. There were more than 60 players tried it 36 hopto.org. Raotiz you're an idiot and a kid can suck my eggs. Your pvp is just a game of your bot.

Anyone who knows me knows that i no play Waloria. You are a plain noob and thief nicks. Everyone knows that the tampon is a pro.
Someone says that it is better, let spóbuje 1vs1 duel attacks recorded mouse with me. . No one is currently playing with the old players do not beat me in this duel. There were more than 60 players tried it 36 hopto.org. Raotiz you're an idiot and a kid can suck my eggs. Your pvp is just a game of your bot.
Nice translator, but I'm RL Tampon :S dont steal my name anymore plzz

12:19 Yadiier: tell to sammy12:19 Yadiier: give me free exp12:19 Yadiier: and ml12:19 Yadiier: lol
No comment.

yeah i dont know who you are but they keep saying i gave u exp, but u did get that m lv fast :eek:

i know -.- i get em too

stop pging so much lol
jusdont let botters play and i will no life this shit

161np6d.png

resulted in 12th November 2011 18:41:09 Killed at level 80 by Yadiier -.-.-.-.-.-
but before all that
Latest Deaths
12th November 2011 19:02:02 Killed at level 67 by Qtmage
12th November 2011 18:28:31 Killed at level 68 by Qtmage
12th November 2011 17:39:45 Killed at level 70 by Qtmage
12th November 2011 17:32:37 Killed at level 72 by Qtmage
12th November 2011 17:29:20 Killed at level 73 by Qtmage
12th November 2011 17:27:06 Killed at level 75 by Qtmage
12th November 2011 17:23:41 Killed at level 77 by Qtmage
^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammy why you didnt make real map server??

i wish i could play, but sadly windows 7 doesnt support directx5 :p

Hexawob Bot - Speedy Share - upload your files here
please ban hexawob omg
edit: and take out all those doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back