• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
special lag script is implemented when 'retardation' is detected upon login, sorry buddy :cool:

wow, this is epic, accusing me of botting :O

Hexawob Bot - Speedy Share - upload your files here
please ban hexawob omg
edit: and take out all those doors.

i havent watch the movie, but im sure its fake, or ur wrong, just because you and your friend cant kill me doesnt mean i bot

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what's epic? your double post, don't do it next time, hmkay? Ty, baibai.

Im sorry this is my first time using these type of forums, lol
NP brah, but next time be sure to use the
7KXlx.png
button.

You know what's epic? your double post, don't do it next time, hmkay? Ty, baibai.

almost as epic as your blatant post whoring that contributes to nothing

double posts happen by accident

I'm not post whoring, I'm just telling him not to double post because it's against the rules, is there a problem with enforcing the rules?

I'm not post whoring, I'm just telling him not to double post because it's against the rules, is there a problem with enforcing the rules?

You can't enforce anything, therefore it's pointless for you to speak.

On-topic, Sammy fix the fucken doors. I realize you take them out for PvP sake but atleast make em arches. Jus looks damn ugly. And get rid of that TP to the heroes shit in the northern DP. Fucken whaaccccck. Withh OUT.

You're corruption days are over shmanky, it's up to sammy to remove the tp or anything else... U can give suggestions but other then that u should stop ur sily hating.

White911 OUT <--- (fuckin gogo gadget queer ass)

It's funny because I have complete control over this OT. I could create a GM, give myself levels, even shut it down. That's how Pandera was always corrupted. This was my OT, then before I sent it to Pandera I made myself a lil' code. Too bad it's STILL implented to this day .. =(

It's funny because I have complete control over this OT. I could create a GM, give myself levels, even shut it down. That's how Pandera was always corrupted. This was my OT, then before I sent it to Pandera I made myself a lil' code. Too bad it's STILL implented to this day .. =(
I believe I took that out, sneaky little fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back