• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont play here. (Not that anyone does, theres like 5 active players and thats sammys team with unlim ccs for AoL's, The rest are afk in trainers)
Anywho, I just got deleted (Hype) for this cam. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Turns out, at 1:00 i hit an sd under a roof. Funny how If you go back and watch it, thats an easy sd to hit. Corrupt shit, don't play here! Not that anyone does =PP
EDIT: GZ SAMMY!!
rhqtn9.jpg

Last edited:
dude dude dude u didnbt get banned for that u lieing fucking cunt u got banned beacuse u WERE TARGETING US AND SDED GHOST from across map and 2 its so obvious u bot lol ur dumb ass cant even m wall and hit all his sds ur garbage ur just a raging nerd me and sammy will find u in rl and there is a STICK WITH UR NAME ON IT

am i missing something? that picture he posted looks like an under roof spot to me

am i missing something? that picture he posted looks like an under roof spot to me
\
Which is why I brought a character showing that I can actually SD that spot =P login now tenthplanet.no-ip.org and even try it for urself.

dude we are not saying u bot cause of that part lol beacuse U SDED GHOST INstead of us lol and if u watch through out the cam u can see u bot

dude we are not saying u bot cause of that part lol beacuse U SDED GHOST INstead of us lol and if u watch through out the cam u can see u bot
I sd'ed that ghost because i thought I had a fucking GFB cocked for the 15th time. If you idiots didn't know, you can go in that ghost hole and run out on the other side of the mountain. I had to kill the ghosts with something.. Turns out i had an sd cocked. Gratz I guess.

yea
ofc the chances of us RUNNING ONto screen which u had over 30 seconds to kill those ghosts and im sure after 2 sec u would see its sd and gfb and magicly we get on screen and u sd =o wat are the chances its bullshit

yea
ofc the chances of us RUNNING ONto screen which u had over 30 seconds to kill those ghosts and im sure after 2 sec u would see its sd and gfb and magicly we get on screen and u sd =o wat are the chances its bullshit
There's such things as coincidences, yet your all to closeminded and prideful to admit I don't bot, so instead before I have time to frag the rest of Sammy and his nub squad, you delete me. It's cool, cause I'm the one laughing here. Lol.

dude ur not good loooooooolllllll u for 1 hit 400 with sd (u got so pro aim no bot eh?_) u couldnt manage to kill me lvl 60 beacuse u dont know how to m wall lol UR AIM doesnt match ur play style at all lol 95% hitsd and cant even solo a lvl 60 at lvl 130 lol n ur good? ur garbage so get over the fact thinking ur go

dude ur not good loooooooolllllll u for 1 hit 400 with sd (u got so pro aim no bot eh?_) u couldnt manage to kill me lvl 60 beacuse u dont know how to m wall lol UR AIM doesnt match ur play style at all lol 95% hitsd and cant even solo a lvl 60 at lvl 130 lol n ur good? ur garbage so get over the fact thinking ur go
When the fuck did I say I'm good? I'm just upset that I get unjustly deleted.

Gabo neitor says
yo
hype
and
dikelol
use botero
xd
yesterdayero
angleino
and trmeendo caled me for helpero
cuz they was getin rape
so we kill them ero
but
they botero
itold thme
if they botero
again i give
camero to you
lol
Sammy NSC says
yeah give me cam
Sammy NSC says
i deleted hype
already
Gabo neitor says
lOL
he kept using bot?
lol
xD
Sammy NSC says
he was botting bot also
hen he went otland
and started bitching
like a newbie
Gabo neitor says
lol
ye they botero

seems like everyone knows your a botting newbie now ;]

Gabo neitor says
yo
hype
and
dikelol
use botero
xd
yesterdayero
angleino
and trmeendo caled me for helpero
cuz they was getin rape
so we kill them ero
but
they botero
itold thme
if they botero
again i give
camero to you
lol
Sammy NSC says
yeah give me cam
Sammy NSC says
i deleted hype
already
Gabo neitor says
lOL
he kept using bot?
lol
xD
Sammy NSC says
he was botting bot also
hen he went otland
and started bitching
like a newbie
Gabo neitor says
lol
ye they botero

seems like everyone knows your a botting newbie now ;]
Well obviously you believe gaboneitor, you two have been friends for about 5 years now. Biast server ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back