• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
some guy posted on forums;

tenthplanet.png
[/URL]

Seeing that many people on this server is almost as rare as seeing a solar eclipse over ugly Africa (wtflol?!). Anyways, Qtmage is Hoodnasty and the old Pandera. GOTCHU BACK FAG I NEVER FORGET~

AND, he's the one that put in the secret CC stash thing =P THERE IS ANOTHER ONE TOO, I wasn't liein =P.

Sammy, I'll tell you where the stash is if you name change my rogue to Qtrogue =).

Omg guys theres a secret tp leading to 100cc's? :( Too bad it only takes 2 hours to get 100cc legitly :S:S:S:S Your pro PanderShit

If only you had made a teleport for Real pvp, you might have wanted to make 999999 of those and use them everyday :S

Omg guys theres a secret tp leading to 100cc's? :( Too bad it only takes 2 hours to get 100cc legitly :S:S:S:S Your pro PanderShit

Okay, so why waste two hours getting 100 CC when you can take 5 minutes and get a backpack of 100 CC? Lol.

k, one was pandera's, one was mine. sucks that you can't scan houses in your DB huh?

if it's 2 oclock in the afternoon and you are high go get a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back