• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
how'd it happen? dude had a RS on the first day, logged in an hour later and it was gone. 'rat no hands' i think.

i remember that guy when i last played that server while ago, that dude is cheater abuser, aim-botter, friend of gamemaster, when you see him on your screen just run and ignore him else you will be chasing him for hours and you end up dead.

sammy i cant play 7.6, + its hosted in usa so big lagg, I have to make best of the situation.. need to help out my friendz:S
btw nice comment hoodnasty but i dont believe so :mad:

sammy i cant play 7.6, + its hosted in usa so big lagg, I have to make best of the situation.. need to help out my friendz:S
btw nice comment hoodnasty but i dont believe so :mad:
Didn't mean server died=population died I mean server died=website wouldn't work and couldn't login, but I think it twas' my shit net.

i quitted;p however it was funny made sammy;p just to many botters and the community sucks lol

i quitted;p however it was funny made sammy;p just to many botters and the community sucks lol

^.

You've got all these aim botting turds and a corrupt Admin who gives himself an eagle shield that kill low lvls and not allow them to progress in the game. How do you expect this OT to grow when pvp starts right away and low lvls aren't given a chance?

Could've been a potentially fun ot buddy, but it's just real shitty now.

^.

You've got all these aim botting turds and a corrupt Admin who gives himself an eagle shield that kill low lvls and not allow them to progress in the game. How do you expect this OT to grow when pvp starts right away and low lvls aren't given a chance?

Home -.

record them, post them here, and i guarantee they get banned. love when people complain about something not happening and they don't even get involved, they jus cry ;S

edit; sammy give me a gm ;d.

Home -.

record them, post them here, and i guarantee they get banned. love when people complain about something not happening and they don't even get involved, they jus cry ;S

edit; sammy give me a gm ;d.

You wanna ride him some more? Lawl. I could care less what you think, me and my friends are already done with this ot. And what would tibicamming the admin do? We already exposed him after we dropped his ass and looted an eagle shield.

^.

yes its a big conspiracy ^.- be corrupt and kill all low levels so they quit and i can be once again happy:D

You wanna ride him some more? Lawl. I could care less what you think, me and my friends are already done with this ot. And what would tibicamming the admin do? We already exposed him after we dropped his ass and looted an eagle shield.

it was the admins char? theres another GM running around like an idiot 'Bitchass' /m'ing orc warlords and orc shamans in the city hahahahah.

edit; take away his admin pls, really pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back