• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] D2 Server - 7.4 Cast : New Season, anti-bot client. August, 13 - 20:00 CEST

those task rewards..
example:
400 demon skeletons reward 20k exp
400 larvas 20k exp
as if demon skeletons and larvas have the same difficulty to kill them

I would love to see it come out sooner to test, because honestly if they decide to start hosting it on Saturday I'll be playing DarkOT 100%. However I understand they have a date set and wouldn't randomly want to launch it sooner to avoid people complaining about that.

That is exactly what I am talking about, I'm trying to let these people know that if they start after darkOTs starts Friday then it isn't going to succeed... why do you think DarkOts is starting a day before D2 starts? lol

Seriously, you should take some considerations what your community thinks you should do rather then ignoring us and waiting till this weekend to see if your server will succeed or fail

You should start it on Wednesday or so that way people will have invested enough time to see if its worth staying or leaving... no purpose in starting on a Thursday think about it..

That's true. There is no highrated server at the moment and people are waiting for it. They will choose Dark OT simply because it's starting before D2 Server.

My proposition for you is to hold on with the start, for 2 weeks at least. On 13 August you will have max 30 players while on Dark OT 300+

Why would you host a server in USA and launch it at midnight on Saturday night..... what is the purpose in doing so? that's straight up stupid...

Start your server Wednesday August 10th @ 9am or something which would draw a huge crowd considering there are no other servers to play and nobody wantsto play a cash grab money hungry DarkOT server which is almost as stupid as starting D2 at midnight on a damn Saturday

you have put yourself on the website that sorcerers are over powered but you add softboots to the game and shop?
so highscores will be 2 pages of master sorcerer who only know how to press "exevo gran mas vis"

o_O

You should really consider starting the OT sooner then Friday because DarkOTs will start on Friday. Whichever server comes out earlier will most likely be the more popular of the two which most people aim to play the server with the biggest community...

D2 is a lot better my opinion but I will probably play whichever one comes out first to be honest...

both American servers so there isn't a big difference in that aspect but like I said you should start the server on Wednesday or something so people can play since there is no other servers to play since eloth failed big time
More reason to start D2 before darkOTs comes out so you can see whether or not your anti aimbot client will actually work or not because obviously that is the deciding factor whether your server prevails or fails yet once again...

Am I the only one who thinks D2 should come out sooner or what?

@mich3208 @Stonka

We believe on our server and compromise, we will stick with saturday.

This. I am also sceptical towards this server after seeing some bot oracles spamming link to bot in thais dp on previous editions. Not to mention 90% of the community with aimbot etc.
Both servers are significantly different, expwise, mapwise, itemwise etc. Honestly I'd say D2 would be the better server, but I lost my faith in them after 2 botfilled versions.

No argument about that, we did not had any bot protection, neither cared much about that. Things changed, we are now interested on a fair gameplay and harder server for everyone else. We will stick with anti-bot clients, and full punishments for botters in case they do find a way.

isnt the exp stage too low at the end? after 81 its going to be slower exp than medivia
We think 2x is a good rate, specially since we have good time events almost everyday, which last one hour and offers double experience. Second, respaws are expanded, new hunt areas, and they are well loaded.

I would love to see it come out sooner to test, because honestly if they decide to start hosting it on Saturday I'll be playing DarkOT 100%. However I understand they have a date set and wouldn't randomly want to launch it sooner to avoid people complaining about that.

I hate to hear that, I hope you stick with us later on.

those task rewards..
example:
400 demon skeletons reward 20k exp
400 larvas 20k exp
as if demon skeletons and larvas have the same difficulty to kill them

Little mistake on our website, it will be fixed.

Why would you host a server in USA and launch it at midnight on Saturday night..... what is the purpose in doing so? that's straight up stupid...

Start your server Wednesday August 10th @ 9am or something which would draw a huge crowd considering there are no other servers to play and nobody wantsto play a cash grab money hungry DarkOT server which is almost as stupid as starting D2 at midnight on a damn Saturday

First at all, server will not open midnight, we have changed our hosting and the local time changed aswell, so we need to fix that up on the web, which will be done very soon. The time will be 2-3 on the afternoon.

Thats the reason we will not change our plans just because there is a preview server in front of us. We do not want a high peek of people sticking around for 3 weeks and willing to play another reset, just because they want, it is what DarkOts community are. We believe in our quality, and if people wants to play a high quality server, that will last, they will wait 24 more hours. Otherwise, the fact of people choosing, from what we believe, an inferior server, just because it start earlier, do not pick in us.

you have put yourself on the website that sorcerers are over powered but you add softboots to the game and shop?
so highscores will be 2 pages of master sorcerer who only know how to press "exevo gran mas vis"

o_O

I had stated a truth, magician did were overpowered on this Tibia version, we did not say that our server have overpowered then, if you understand that, I apologize.
Softboots will be available on the shop, guild shop and pits of inferno.

@topic

Now, our first season lastest almost 6 months with average of 200 players online, we did know that bot policy were not to strict, but still, we had a good community based on what we regular see on oldschool servers today, besides Medivia, which is an outstanding one. This version, we will play great to pleasure the quality of the community, and doing so, it will for sure last more than a regular month one.

Both servers will start about on the same time, 24 hours difference, you all choose whatever will pleasure you most at the long run.

www.d2server.net will be open August, 13, 3pm.

We believe on our server and compromise, we will stick with saturday.

We think 2x is a good rate, specially since we have good time events almost everyday, which last one hour and offers double experience. Second, respaws are expanded, new hunt areas, and they are well loaded.

Daily Frags Red Skull: 6
Ban: 12
6 Frags per day on 2x exp? seems kind-of hardcore, will be interesting to see if someone can break even level 100 since they can be killed so many times a day :D. Where can i find which spawnns were expanded and what new hunting areas?

@up I agree, frag system is a bit unbalanced for these exp stages. Imo, it's not about the number of frags you can get before getting rs, it's about how quickly frags disappear. I think 6-8h for 1 frag and 3-4 frags for rs would be a good balance allowing to kill at least 3 people per day.

Regarding previous allegations on high ping for EU players - I don't know if this edition will keep the same hosting as it was before but I've played a bit on previous D2 edition from EU location and can confirm that there were no lags at all for me.

6 Frags per day on 2x exp? seems kind-of hardcore, will be interesting to see if someone can break even level 100 since they can be killed so many times a day :D. Where can i find which spawnns were expanded and what new hunting areas?
@up I agree, frag system is a bit unbalanced for these exp stages. Imo, it's not about the number of frags you can get before getting rs, it's about how quickly frags disappear. I think 6-8h for 1 frag and 3-4 frags for rs would be a good balance allowing to kill at least 3 people per day.

Regarding previous allegations on high ping for EU players - I don't know if this edition will keep the same hosting as it was before but I've played a bit on previous D2 edition from EU location and can confirm that there were no lags at all for me.

Frags are pretty high, we understand, but it is still 24hours per frag. So I think it is a little out of the box, but still in a good shape.

Our hosting changed, but the location is still around the same, so the connection should not be much different.

On server info's page you can find few information about new hunt areas.

Edit:

I've been thinking on the frag issue, and until the opening Day, it may be changed.

whats the regen on soft boots?
also small suggestion about the loot message, would it be hard to implement another way of displaying it? instead of green message across the screen, id prefer a red one in the default chat, less invasive on the screen. if its not too much work please add that too :D

Last edited:
What is the mana regen?
Also, I don't see the point of making good time event 8 times a week during which you will get 2x more exp. You make medium-rate with exp stages ending at 2x and then change it to double of it for 8h per week. I don't say the idea is itself wrong, just an execution of this idea for this particular edition. I think you should rather change it to some extra % of exp e.g. 30% exp more during this time, not 2x exp or you could decrease the number of these good time events. Otherwise, the proposed exp stages are just pointless.

is the countdown on the website accurate? it counts down to midnight tommorow (CET) which is 13 august but in america thats still 12 august so im not sure when it starts.

and please tell us about regens from food/rings/soft, hope they are not some too strong brazilian ots stuff

What is the mana regen?
Also, I don't see the point of making good time event 8 times a week during which you will get 2x more exp. You make medium-rate with exp stages ending at 2x and then change it to double of it for 8h per week. I don't say the idea is itself wrong, just an execution of this idea for this particular edition. I think you should rather change it to some extra % of exp e.g. 30% exp more during this time, not 2x exp or you could decrease the number of these good time events. Otherwise, the proposed exp stages are just pointless.

The event is three times a week.

is the countdown on the website accurate? it counts down to midnight tommorow (CET) which is 13 august but in america thats still 12 august so im not sure when it starts.

and please tell us about regens from food/rings/soft, hope they are not some too strong brazilian ots stuff
The countdown is inaccurate, we will fixed it in couple hours. The regeneration is pretty regular, nothing overpowered, nothing to low. These are details that you would be happy to discovery in-game.

No it is not, the website states it's 4 times a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - this gives 4. The table is understood by me (and by many others I assume) that each of these days there are 2 events. One at the time european players can enjoy it and another one for brazilian players. E.g. on Monday - 5 AM CET is hardly 6 AM brazilian time. Another example - on Friday the good event starts at 7Pm CET and 8PM br time. Therefore, you either have event two times per day at the previously mentioned days or you just made the table wrong and confused the time zones. (No, the time difference between Europe and South America is not 1h).

Last edited:
No it is not, the website states it's 4 times a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - this gives 4. The table is understood by me (and by many others I assume) that each of these days there are 2 events. One at the time european players can enjoy it and another one for brazilian players. E.g. on Monday - 5 AM CET is hardly 6 AM brazilian time. Another example - on Friday the good event starts at 7Pm CET and 8PM br time. Therefore, you either have event two times per day at the previously mentioned days or you just made the table wrong and confused the time zones. (No, the time difference between Europe and South America is not 1h).

It happens once a day. I will check if its incorrect as you are stating, if so, I apologize for the confusion.

Edit: Time were correct, it was targeting Texas central zone. I have updated the web to target CEST time as well.

Last edited:

The countdown is inaccurate, we will fixed it in couple hours. The regeneration is pretty regular, nothing overpowered, nothing to low. These are details that you would be happy to discovery in-game.
So the regens are 1x? but soft boots didnt exist in 7.4, so whats their regen? hope its balanced cuz i dont wanna play a server where there are 100 mages with 90 magic level runnning around and 1v1 looks like whoever can press "exevo gran mas vis" faster annd 1 shot the other guy cuz of abnormally high magic level

So the regens are 1x? but soft boots didnt exist in 7.4, so whats their regen? hope its balanced cuz i dont wanna play a server where there are 100 mages with 90 magic level runnning around and 1v1 looks like whoever can press "exevo gran mas vis" faster annd 1 shot the other guy cuz of abnormally high magic level

Server is 7.72 which includes new features such as soft boots, wands and rods. Its formula and graphics are based on 7.4.

As I have said previously, no regeneration are overpowered. Just try it.