• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] D2 Server - 7.4 Cast : New Season, anti-bot client. August, 13 - 20:00 CEST

i had hopes in this serv, rly bro

u failed on advert, its decent ping and still 95% brs

;o godaddy?
go-daddy-girl.jpg

alls brs team COD etc have aimbot sd?? and ur client antibot? bro? nothing... GG OT, die :| nice host but botters fuck off

alls brs team COD etc have aimbot sd?? and ur client antibot? bro? nothing... GG OT, die :| nice host but botters fuck off

We are deleting those who somehow violate this rule. Unfortunately the client is not 100%, but it still prevent many bots, and those who does not, are deleted.

And I don't see any report either. As far we have verified, that was not confirmed.

I don't bother investing time in a complaint when there is two teams comprised of over 20 people each all using an aimbot. Clearly you are hosting a bad server if that many have a bot that works. Would rather look at the donation of 20$ as a reminder not to invest time into other servers other than Medivia.

Server very sux alot of botters, cave bots, rune makers, and all COD team use aimbot to shot sds, and all runes, lol nice "ANTIBOT-CLIENT"

Yes server destroyed by fucking aimbots, you say your client isn't 100% antibot, haha don't blame yourself it's not even 10% antibot
_/ rage quit cuz of aimbotters, wrong push exhaust, tomb monsters double hit, tomb monsters spam crazy paralyze.

Yes server destroyed by fucking aimbots, you say your client isn't 100% antibot, haha don't blame yourself it's not even 10% antibot
_/ rage quit cuz of aimbotters, wrong push exhaust, tomb monsters double hit, tomb monsters spam crazy paralyze.

Server very sux alot of botters, cave bots, rune makers, and all COD team use aimbot to shot sds, and all runes, lol nice "ANTIBOT-CLIENT"

I don't bother investing time in a complaint when there is two teams comprised of over 20 people each all using an aimbot. Clearly you are hosting a bad server if that many have a bot that works. Would rather look at the donation of 20$ as a reminder not to invest time into other servers other than Medivia.

We are sorry to hear that, it must feel terrible when you play fair and the others don't. We are doing our best to improve our client, our in-game detection system and hiring gamesters to look for them. Hope to see you in the future.

Have a good one.

We are sorry to hear that, it must feel terrible when you play fair and the others don't. We are doing our best to improve our client, our in-game detection system and hiring gamesters to look for them. Hope to see you in the future.

Have a good one.

Instead of a fake sympathy, what you should do is offer a refund on any donation points, fix the aimbot issue, and do a reset... or at least fix the aimbot issue, do a reset, and give everyone their points back.

Instead of a fake sympathy, what you should do is offer a refund on any donation points, fix the aimbot issue, and do a reset... or at least fix the aimbot issue, do a reset, and give everyone their points back.

It is not fake sympathy, it is business. I treat you with respect as a client, because personally, I don't give a heck about you.

Note about illegal programs.

Some players are questioning us, and rightly so, about others using unofficial software to aid them. Our client helps prevent various illegal software to inject the game, but it is not always possible to block all the access.

Our community responsible, Hil, works hard to meet all the suggestions and criticisms made from players, and also, he checks and evaluate botting reports. Several players are deleted every day, and we will continue working hard against it.

On the last server save, we have introduced a new system that detects illegal programs, and it is being a success so far. In the last hour, few players were detected even before taking the first step in the game. We understand that it is not enough to clean the whole game, but we will continue working hard to prevent it.

If you suspect any player, please do not hesitate to report it through our forum.

For more information on the recent bans by our system, please click here.

13975512_1182500911808662_2730785882121190341_o.png

D2 Server

If so many people tell you the members of those guilds are botting, don't you think you should look at that even though there have been no in-game reports? You keep circling around the matter as if you don't want to ban them, scared to lose players?