• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] D2 Server - 7.4 Cast : New Season, anti-bot client. August, 13 - 20:00 CEST

It's final flash tommorow max to Saturay nobody will play there everyone is On BOT blackdproxy. You didn't do nothing about the monster (Overpowerded)
Explosion rune is more powerfull than SD , Knight and Paladin at lvl 60 killing dragons like a rotworms. The best Two Guilds in frags are on Blackdproxy.
Good luck we going to Recordera or any other OT what will be open at Weekend.

It's final flash tommorow max to Saturay nobody will play there everyone is On BOT blackdproxy. You didn't do nothing about the monster (Overpowerded)
Explosion rune is more powerfull than SD , Knight and Paladin at lvl 60 killing dragons like a rotworms. The best Two Guilds in frags are on Blackdproxy.

This

That is right, no much success on this season. We will have to work harder to improve our server and to be more competitive. Class/life now, no time to play.

Bests!

That is right, no much success on this season. We will have to work harder to improve our server and to be more competitive. Class/life now, no time to play.

Bests!

You basically just hosted some downloaded shit server and stole a bunch of peoples money. Karmas a bitch good luck in class ;)

Bests!

The only thing you had to do was ban the botters, everyone'd be playing and you would've had time to fix the runes and monsters. Guess they paid you so much you didn't dare to ban them however.

The only thing you had to do was ban the botters, everyone'd be playing and you would've had time to fix the runes and monsters. Guess they paid you so much you didn't dare to ban them however.

I wish, and I did not give up the server.

Our anti-bot system is working charmly.

I wish, and I did not give up the server.

Our anti-bot system is working charmly.

You're not even going in to any of my points, I never stated you gave up on it. Apparently it hasn't been working at all, since all of your fair players left because of 2 botting teams.

Can You post any official info about Yours server future?
Will You reset it or should players stay and play?

New servers like recordera are too suck to play and are being closed after 5 days max...

Can You post any official info about Yours server future?
Will You reset it or should players stay and play?

New servers like recordera are too suck to play and are being closed after 5 days max...
You're not even going in to any of my points, I never stated you gave up on it. Apparently it hasn't been working at all, since all of your fair players left because of 2 botting teams.

Honestly, they were well taken care of. The current problem is the instability, I am trying to find the source of the problema, but I am positive that nobody likes to play a server that freezes and crashes, which I am ashamed to say, but it is happening. I am trying my best to solve this problema, and will info you guys very soon.

@Recordera keeps logging in and spawning advertising on the server, send unsuccessful ddos packets, etc... feel sorry for them.