• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!

The 2 comments above mine say it all, that is just how it is. Nobody is afraid to try this, we just won't because te concept is stupid. We were looking for a fun 7.4 with nice rates, such as this one, yet without the hotkeys.

This is a forum, one of the reasons forums were invented was to allow people to have discussions, hence why we reply here. Besides that, I was hoping to talk soms sense into the owner, clearly this server isn't as hyped up as the previous mastercores wtihout hotkeys, judging from the amount of people replying.

I rest my case.

so much flame, so much hate, jesus...

Plans with MasterCores with item-hotkeys will continue anyway, We have not TRIED it yet, I want REAL RESULTS, not trolling on a forum.

And Mich.. you said it yourself, you wont try it.. then don't follow this thread then..
This thread is for people who are willing to try it out, if it fails, then yes it fails... if not... maybe not... but don't come here flaming when you're dead certain you wont try it!

I can follow any thread I want whenever I want and express my opinion about it. If you wanted this thread to be for people that want to try it only and don't argue with you, you should get yourself a private forum and only invite those people.

You have tried it already, since you have a server online where you can 'test the hotkeys'. Why aren't you keeping that server running? Oh right, because it has 0 players playing on it, jeez.

Oh yeah, besides that, you told us to provide you with feedback as in why the hotkeys wouldn't be a good idea. That is what I've been doing in my last 5 posts, yet you haven't replied on any of the arguments I provided, seems kind of ridiculous to me.

Dip.. i guess that america needs a real 7.4 serious succesfull project, there are really good pvpers maybe even better of what we are used in europe. Europe have tibianic, your rpg mastercores and few others low-mid rate to play, also classictibia by remere is coming soon. Why dont you just open a replica of your lowrate dpg server? Just using a single stage like 1-3x and offering america the chance to play without lags a really nice server for years. They even demanded long time ago to iryont to open american tibianic and so.
Here in this thread you could find very good and experienced staff members that probably would like to participate in this project, i wont give names they know who they are.
From my not so high marketing knowledge you should offer a product like this because they were demanding it for years, and you shouldnt try to offer this risky project hoping they will play when i think you are spending money, atleast think about your money, analyze the market, create poll threads maybe if needed and offer them what they want. Better for you and better for most of american tibia community.
Mastercores is an old and respectable server/hoster. Thats a high % of success already.

Kind regards.
Didass

Dip.. i guess that america needs a real 7.4 serious succesfull project, there are really good pvpers maybe even better of what we are used in europe. Europe have tibianic, your rpg mastercores and few others low-mid rate to play, also classictibia by remere is coming soon. Why dont you just open a replica of your lowrate dpg server? Just using a single stage like 1-3x and offering america the chance to play without lags a really nice server for years. They even demanded long time ago to iryont to open american tibianic and so.
Here in this thread you could find very good and experienced staff members that probably would like to participate in this project, i wont give names they know who they are.
From my not so high marketing knowledge you should offer a product like this because they were demanding it for years, and you shouldnt try to offer this risky project hoping they will play when i think you are spending money, atleast think about your money, analyze the market, create poll threads maybe if needed and offer them what they want. Better for you and better for most of american tibia community.
Mastercores is an old and respectable server/hoster. Thats a high % of success already.

Kind regards.
Didass
if the highrate have a chance in America, an RPG would also, if Highrate can't make it, then RPG wont either.
If the highrate get enough attention and if the request for a RPG grows, I can always open up a new server with RPG, but that wont happen right now.
For now we do highrates, and decide the fate of the item-hotkeys.

Playing league of legends to pass the time... haha
So close... but so long at the same time ;D

Hope i dont lag here in ireland :/

Playing league of legends to pass the time... haha
So close... but so long at the same time ;D

Hope i dont lag here in ireland :/

I'm online now from Sweden, I use mobile internet, living middle of nowhere (in the woods..) and bad weather outside and I don't have full signals on my modem, but still I can walk around pretty smooth (Gm char, speed of level 200), some laggs from time to time.
When I check my phone how's the signals are to the normal phone-net I see I have 35% in signal-strength here right now.
So if you're on a stable line, you should lagg a lot less than me hehe xD

Ye GG launching server at 00.00 when most players are swedish/polish. 40 players online k.

Last edited:
00:19 New record of players online: 56 players.
Server have been onlin 19 minutes.

And the server is mainly for American players, which the clock is about 18:00 atm, or 17:00, or 16:00... depends on which part of America you're in :)

Back