• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!

no need to flame mates, I've already said several times I'm testing it, and I've also said the fate of the item-hotkeys will be decided later.
If it's not enjoyed at all, they'll be removed.

The reason for all testing lies in that an true RPG version of MasterCores is being developed right now.
That's the main reason why some of the quests which was easier before, have became harder, such as Banshee quests (seals activated) and djinn wars (missions activated) and so on.

For the RPG a brand new website is being created, using insperation from the old MasterCores webpage used back in 2012.

Original website from 2012:
earqk6.jpg

New website for the new RPG (It's just in the early stages there the design is being shaped, also the background and header isn't right, they're just there to fill up for now)
vnguh0.jpg

Hit From 120 knight.
12:08 Tom the Peeper: utani tempo hur "bring me to venore <<< Tempo hur hahahah
12:08 You lose 290 hitpoints due to an attack by Tom the Peeper.
12:08 You lose 199 hitpoints due to an attack by Tom the Peeper.
I'm had lvl 75 lvl mlvl 50 and hit with sd 130 in people.
Fuck your server.
Bye

Lvl 75 sorcerer with mlvl 50 will hit between 131 - 228 in PVP. 262 - 456 PVM

How about some constructive feedback?
The sd damage I told you is what's real in the game, then if you think you doesn't hit like that then you haven't used enough sds apparently.

If you don't like something, give some proposals about it instead of "omfg it's not exactly like I want it, fuck I quit!"

constructive feedback post: -

The old school community for the majority does not enjoy newer versions of tibia beyond 8.0. Especially if it's literally copy paste from real tibia and not custom at all. Once you cross the 8.0 line you lose close to all of the people who played because of "old school". After 8.0 there is so many aspects of tibia that changed it's not even the same game anymore. So you advertised to the wrong group of people for one.

To advertise this server as a 7.4 just pisses people off because it's NOTHING at all like 7.4. You have a great name you're able to host with, something many of us wish we could have. Something that appeals to the old school population but you're literally throwing it out of the window.

Everyone was so excited when they saw this, i was getting tons of pms asking if i'm gonna play by people i've not talked too in like a year +.. Then i post the section of hotkeys to them.. sure enough, server went just as i expected.

Oldschool is fun because of the PvP, That is the leading reason. The pvp is intense, battles last hours, defenses can easily be broken, and most importantly.. you can OUTPLAY people. How are you gonna outplay 2 level 80 mages on a level 100? They follow attack and hold their hotkey down then ue when you're out of mana.. That's something no old-schooler is going to enjoy especially when the good players can 1 vs 5, maybe kill a guy and escape. The bad people make the game fun, whilst trying to improve themselves.. they have fun. you completely removed that part of the game, nobody is bad when every sd hits (If you know what i'm getting at).. and it needs to come back to appeal to this audience.

removed post due to rushed + didn't see clearly

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest, I didn't read all, I just jumped my eyes over it.. so I went looking for a link to share with you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_criticism

Enjoy reading.

And maybe you should be more awake what I am saying about item-hotkeys, and other stuffs as well.
It's for TESTING, I'm TESTING how it works with the community.

Checking mastercores.com news and you'll find I made a post there why I'm testing stuffs.

You must be one of the lamest server owners ever. That post described EXACTLY what went wrong on your server, and why it didn't turn out to be a success. You don't seem to be able to handle any criticism, whether it be constructive or not. You even refuse to read full posts that tell you what's wrong, that's just ignorant. You're not even worthy to host a server with a reputation like Mastercores.

You must be one of the lamest server owners ever. That post described EXACTLY what went wrong on your server, and why it didn't turn out to be a success. You don't seem to be able to handle any criticism, whether it be constructive or not. You even refuse to read full posts that tell you what's wrong, that's just ignorant. You're not even worthy to host a server with a reputation like Mastercores.

Maybe it did, you lose your way reading exactly everything when you're out of time, specially when you get spammed everywhere.
The last 50 posts to me have been about people want to tell them how much they are quitting, and nothing constructive at all.
So when there's for once a post that contains some information, you see it as everything else, pure complaining.

And thank you for thinking I'm lame, but thank you for thinking MasterCores have a reputation, after all it's my creation.
Thanks to my way to delete botters and catch them fast, I've literally became the OT-Community most hated guy. but mostly because botters in general hates me and there create rumors and some other with less experience catch up and start hating me as well through the rumors.

Anyhow, try to see it from my view, I wrote from the very beginning I wanted to TEST it, and all I got was flames, and flaming lasted for a week.. over PMs, in this thread, over facebook, and skype.. everywhere..
And that post is the first one which contains some constructive, at first I can't see it because I've gotten used to the last week of flaming.

Edit:
The item-hotkeys wont last long by the way it looks.

Also the webpage I spoke of earlier that is designed to be used for an RPG version later in future is currently filling in for the American MasterCores webpage.
I'm going to run it a bit there, to try it out there people can reach it and use it, and from there make it faster and smoother and fix up the design even more.
http://mastercores.com/

nah classicus is

also @dip'ah you havent gotten anyone on this new mastercores for macro rune makers lmao... Everyone can use classicbotter on your server and doesn't get deleted for it which could be used for many things like auto ssa if u know how to use it...

run mestera.net server if u got that files from Realsoft
I am RealSoft, and yes I have the Mestera files on a DVD backup from 2010 with website, database and everything.
The downsite is that Mestera would be seens as a very bugged OT today.

It was fun when it was up, but.. it was long ago, when quality didn't matter so much :(
I don't think Mestera would have any chance in the OT community today :(
nah classicus is

also @dip'ah you havent gotten anyone on this new mastercores for macro rune makers lmao... Everyone can use classicbotter on your server and doesn't get deleted for it which could be used for many things like auto ssa if u know how to use it...
AntiBot systems have been disabled on the American version while I'm doing some testing about it, that's the reason nobody but extreme cheaters have been deleted (There's 1 deleted account, a guy that tried to debug players)

I'm shaping and testing MasterCores for an RPG version.
when a RPG version is launched, there's less room for mistakes, everything have to be spot on from the beginning.

only mestera if rpg, otherwise no ty there is nothing special in 7.4 servers anymore. think of running mestera mediumrated.

only mestera if rpg, otherwise no ty there is nothing special in 7.4 servers anymore. think of running mestera mediumrated.

You're the only guy, the last 4 years that have asked me to launch Mestera :p
Edit, Mestera is 7.6 client with 8.0 graphics :D

convince me that running 7.4 server rpg version so probably kinda lowrated would interest ppl if there are many such servers atm and its lack of interest for them. There is tibianic , faloria, classicus , u wont succes running similar server to them u can try something different but still u wont get many ppl but for sure it will be more interesting to play server like mestera than normal 7.4.

Back