• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate with item-hotkeys!

I dont see why people complain about hotkeys,
especially thos who play old-school servers alot..
obviously if you are good without hotkeys you dont have to use the hotkey system..
are you guys just afraid that it there are hotkeys other people who are used to playing with them and not using runes/pots manual will be a challange for you?

I just think hotkeys it 100% fair for all players
pvp and pvm..

So basically i don't think you understand oldschool at all lmao, 3-4 sds will drop almost anyone simultaneously because the exhaust rate on the attack and healing... Lets just make a team of 10 ppl and headshot anyone because we have hotkeys and they cant fight back without dying.......

Last edited:
Honestly, a lot of players (including me) play the oldschool servers because you actually need 'skill' to pvp on them. Yes, there are people that bot but honestly, I couldn't care less since it is a minority that actually uses these aimbots. The ones that agree with hotkeys on runes obviously have no idea what they're talking about pvp wise, how on earth would it be fair for all players if you van drop anyone within seconds, kills all the fun of trapping people.

You're saying we're 'afraid' of a challenge that people who are 'used tot be using hotkey' would bring in, I'd say the opposite. They are no threat or challenge, these people are used to being able to use healing and offensive spells at the same time spamming their hotkeys, they are no challenge at all.

The fact that there are no hotkeys is the only reason I still play the 7.4 and down versiona, and exactly the reason why I refuse to play any 8.0 and upwards clients unless it's a real fun RPG server.

I mean it's pretty clear you don't understand what hotkeys will do in a small 7.4 map with mana rate as it usually is.

It's not gonna make it better, and it won't be somewhat balanced like 8.0. Level 20's will be making tons of sd's with manas + pots within the first 2 hours of playing. Everybody will play a mage. The hunting spawns in 7.4 are minmal, so noobs with teams of 4 will come and kill anyone alone with follow attack + rune spam. 8.0 while fun compared to new tibia, is nothing like the fun 7.4 offered. but it's worth a shot if u want. You should lower rates and host it as a true 7.4 tho. Still waiting for a legit one in USA.

if you want to try out the item hotkeys and the balance, login to the European Highrate then....
It's online, and it's identical with the one opening on Friday..

And if you want my attention, try the hotkeys in the game, then come with feedback.
I will not listen when some people just rage on the idea without haven't tried it, they expect to one-hit kill people with sd, no.......

If it confuses you, Feeback is there you give some pointers what's good or bad in a way so me and others understand what the problem is..

"Fuck you remove item hotkeys" is not feedback.

yep. dont judge before its online. :) show us a video of how the hotkeys work. just the 8.0+ ones?

Guys if you dont like this project.. Why do you bother writing posts?
im sure many players will join and enjoy the server..

you say with hotkeys people can drop others easy, but... without hotkeys people can be dropped just as easily, if not easier.
I'm sure if there are problems with overpowered vocations they will be fixed.
You guys are telling me "you know nothing about old-school''
i really dont care what you say and i definatly dont have to prove anything of my knowledge of old-school servers.

This 7.4 server will be unique from others out there because of the hotkey system.
That makes a big attraction for players as it is something people have not tried..

so please stop crying on this thread, wait for server to open, try it and have fun :)

But I was certainly the first out to offer a correct 7.4 game and first to have pretty much full 7.4 map on 7.7 client. without bugs everywhere.

Anything else you want to ask?

lol even the first mastercores which were long after palera, mestera etc were bugged to absoloute shit, crashed countless time and even got completely hacked a few times

Guys if you dont like this project.. Why do you bother writing posts?
im sure many players will join and enjoy the server..

you say with hotkeys people can drop others easy, but... without hotkeys people can be dropped just as easily, if not easier.
I'm sure if there are problems with overpowered vocations they will be fixed.
You guys are telling me "you know nothing about old-school''
i really dont care what you say and i definatly dont have to prove anything of my knowledge of old-school servers.

This 7.4 server will be unique from others out there because of the hotkey system.
That makes a big attraction for players as it is something people have not tried..

so please stop crying on this thread, wait for server to open, try it and have fun :)

How are people dropped easier without hotkeys, I seem to fail to see your point. Dragging your mouse from your backpack into an open field is way different than pressing F5 and aiming your magic wall, so no it won't be 'as easy, if not easier' as without hotkeys. Vocations will be overpowered, the only way to decrease their power is by lowering their damage output. Lower their damage output with hotkeys, and voilá you've just created an 8.6 server with 7.4 graphics, congratulations.

You don't have to care about what we say, you don't have to agree, you can stay ignorant. But the sole reason people play 7.4's is because hotkey-binded runes didn't exist and SDs actually did some damage, unlike those 8.6+ servers. Sure there will be people playing, and yes you can have fun but it will in no way be unique since it's just the same as any 8.6 server but with higher damage values and a different exhaust system. It will screw over the whole balance of any 7.4 server, not to mention the hunting.

I bother writing posts because I actually care about the oldschool community, and I enjoy playing somewhat higher rated 7.4 servers because I don't have a lot of time on my hands to level up, yet I enjoy PVPing without the runes being binded to hotkeys.

Oh and @dip'ah nobody 'expected to 1 hit somebody else', since that wouldn't happen without hotkeys either. Fact remains that the damage output and the mana regen of a mana fluid on 7.4's just doesn't support the use of hotkey-binded runes/fluids. People will be playing sorcerers even more than they normally would on a 7.4 server, your server will be crowded with sorcerers random pking in groups of 4 simply because they won't mis SDs. If that's what you're aiming for, please go ahead and launch it they way you want, perhaps it'll be somewhat popular for the first few days. But I'll be damned if this server lasts more than a month under these conditions.

@Khalifa you're the one I used to play oldschool rl maps n shit with right? My rl brother was "Onyx/Adi",a nd i'm ofc Lifer haha

Back