• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TibiaEnforced.com 8.6 - 100% CUSTOM + Unique Features!

There are so many botters on this server, then they bot to very high lvls and are pking anyone lvl 100+ , kind of pointless for me atm, i cannot hunt anywhere without being pkd

u are not gonna get players like that...
i had a team in there and they all quit because of the botters... if u keep doing this u will just loose all your players except for the botters

edit: if u start banning the botters i will for sure try the ot again

well cya

Ye, Soulstealer, khyzer, and Inflicted always find people when there hunting and pk them, and when there not pking, there botting

I think we're going to have to remove botting I guess. If their ruining the server that much. We are currently upgrading to a better dedicated host right now and revamping everything to a suitable gameplay. We have some problems with the custom map we have to work out.

Be prepared for a complete new gameplay next week. This also means we're updating to 8.7.

Looks like a great server though they are using 5mok3's delyria datapack which you can download here.

If yall could start leaving comments here and bug reports; that way we can stay on the front page.

Also, since we have now launched a sister server. Who thinks we should reset for this one time, and one time only?

Man i got to tell you, this is one of the best ots ive played in years! I just love exploring this map.

Back