• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TibiaEnforced.com 8.6 - 100% CUSTOM + Unique Features!

Awesome to see your guys like the server, over the next 48 hours everything is going to be balanced to make sure you guys have a great experience on our server :)

@alguzu, its now in the top of the depot :)

First video of the server added to youtube!

Khepris Tomb with Inflicted

[video=youtube;d2IYFwOkVj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2IYFwOkVj0[/video]

Last edited:
im getting dissapointed that i keep talking to the gm and he doesnt respond...
aflicted has more than 2 hours botting in dragon lair of cyclops lol

edit: i just trapped him

prove(20 mins later):

Last edited:
I will most definitely deal with him, but botting is allowed as long as its not effecting other people and not for an excessive amount of time.. for example botting a spawn that no one goes too on another continent. But if its effecting you, I will make sure he moves spots. You have to understand we have lowered the exp rates to a pace where youll have to work for a really high level, so you all can bot if you've. Since really, tibia is 95% botters and at least 50% of the server has a bot.

Note: If we get a community that is for the most part non-botters, we will make it a rule to remove botters.

By the way, we have purchased a domain name Tibia Enforced - Bringing back PVP-E!

I like this server alot but its getting hard to hunt at dl spawns because there are only 3 of them i think u should add more of them because what if u got 100 ppl playing this serv. and u only have these 3 spawns it would be rlly packed then.

I also think maybe a few more dl spawns, I don't usually hunt them but thats what most people hunt , and they usually have 2 others there when I do go there , and not usually botters

This server is awesome :p, soon I will go check out the nightmare spawn

Well actually there are over 7 dragon lord spawns on the map, you guys just need to explore more. So what I've done, is I've set a new town as the starting town; and made a way for you to get to the main town from there. This gives you access to both sides of the map and from there you can start to explore inward and find all the spawns. I'm working on a image with labels for the spawns to make it easier. But just be patient.

We've added alot to the map with this server save, we've added a room that gives you tp's to quests and the towns to make things a little easier for you guys :)

It was great to see 15 players on steadily today! Hope you guys are progressing well :)

Has anyone checked out the new starting town? :)

Bring Up This Post! - Come join Tibia Enforced this weekend, and join the fun events we have planned! We have alot in store for you guys this weekend; we are tryint to reach 30-50 players :)

This is a good server, could use some more players though.

I'd join, but the idea that botters are allowed is very discouraging. Also I feel as if the exp rate for PVP is too low when compared to the exp stages. Perhaps by changing it from 3x to say 7x it would encourage PVP within the server.

The exp stages are lower than whats listed but the main post hasn't been updated.

I'd join, but the idea that botters are allowed is very discouraging. Also I feel as if the exp rate for PVP is too low when compared to the exp stages. Perhaps by changing it from 3x to say 7x it would encourage PVP within the server.

Alright, I hear you guys and Im going to make some changes. The exp rate is going to slightly increased, and every thing from magic rates and skills will be redone too. Hopefully after this things wont be to hard, nor will they be easy.

Just give the feedback, and Ill do my best. As for the botters, if I banned the botters we wouldn't have to many people left; and for the active people we do have they hunt for the most part then they'll go afk to in trainers. So I think we just need a bigger community before we can eliminate botters or we need a team of player/guild on the server that is the Anti-Botters, leveling up and working together to take down botters and teach them a lesson.

Anyways, rates will be changed accordingly tomorrow with a small map update :)

Last edited:
(8 to 50: 130x)
(51 to 80: 100x)
(81 to 100: 70x)
(101 to 130: 40x)
(131 to 150: 30x)
(151 to 180: 20x)
(181 to 210: 15x)
(211 to 220: 10x)
(221+ : 5x)

Experience has been changed to make things nicer for lower levels, so we can get more pvp going on :)

Of course, of course! Next map update; which will be within the next hour. :) Any other suggestions of things that we should add to the server?

Back