• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore I was going to lose the first round. lol Nice screenshot orky.

Whenever I try to join with a 8.7 client, I get the message "Your client version is too old" ^^

It's a custom client bro, Go to the website, and download their custom client.
Should fix your problem :p

I swore I was going to lose the first round. lol Nice screenshot orky.

LOL and to think you almost didn't try cuz you were inexperienced. Straight pwnage.

Whenever I try to join with a 8.7 client, I get the message "Your client version is too old" ^^

That's strange that that doesn't work for you. I know it worked for me back when I didn't use custom client a few months ago. But yea you may just have to get the custom client unfortunately 8<

Great server!
Anyone can give me a hand in game?

man this server is by far the most rpg long lasting server there is lol. proud of you guys! ~Wasted

isnt this the server donations cost tons and without you suck dick? cant remember right but i might have spent about 300 euro into it .>:I

- - - Updated - - -

oh fuck me no it isnt :D XD ima start! :)

lol yeah this server isn't a piece of shit server. i used to play it about 2 years ago now. it's really neat.

I think I will start playing here again Orky, gonna use OtClient instead though. Hopefully my Ping isn't too bad

A long needed bump. :) I'm slowly working my way to becoming more active again after accepting a new position at work. Expect more script/code updates to help keep the game exciting!

A long needed bump. :) I'm slowly working my way to becoming more active again after accepting a new position at work. Expect more script/code updates to help keep the game exciting!

I will believe it when i see it!!!

~Rhett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back