• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizard and Kelian Raid on Arkdun. Slaughterfest lol

3-14-13RaidII_zps0908172f.png

3-14-13RaidI_zps826ff5ee.png

Good god... ya know if i had my legendary char still it wouldn't be a problem bahahaha :p

Do you not have one in this age? D:

Three new quests as of yesterday! :D

More people ought to try this ot out, it just has so much content and such a great community.
Its a slow start but give it a day or two and you won't regret it, this server definitely deserves it.

I just finished a team battle event. It will go off automatically every day at 8:00 PM EST, in between zombies and capture the flag.
The score to win the event is based on the number of players.

3 or less players will require 5 kills to win.
4 or 5 players will require 10 kills to win.
Anything number above 5 requires twice the number of players in kills to win. So 6 players would be 6 * 2 = 12 kills to win.

All the features you know and love from ctf, just without the flags.
Going to start implementing Defend the Nexus hopefully very soon!

Bump. Come join us!

- - - Updated - - -

New Gauntlet course in action

Held a Psylus tournament today. Heres Bintz tearing up the semifinals.

Congratz to Eliade, the tournament victor.

A new event called Defend the Nexus will now go off every day at 10:00 PM CST.

dtn_teaser3.png

How to play:
There is two sides, red and blue. Each side has a Nexus, 2 base turrets, and 4 regular turrets.
The objective of the game is to destroy the enemy team's nexus. This can only be accomplished after destroying each of the enemy team's turrets.
The nexus spawns minions next to the players of each team as long as they are standing inside the "spawn zone" of any turret shown by red magic sparkles.
It can also take advantage of the other team's turrets, spawning minions next to you and your teammates as long as you are within range of an enemy turret.
After every 100 minion kills you will receive a key that will allow you to create a portable turret anywhere you choose. This portable turret will also spawn minions.

dtn_teaser2.png

dtn_teaser4.png

The game is about momentum, you need to spawn minions in order to defend your turrets, or help attack the other team. Once a nexus is destroyed the game is over.
There is no limit to the number of minions a turret can spawn and this leads to some very epic battles the likes of which have not been experienced in Tibia before.

Have fun!​

Last edited:
You guys might get lucky and see the return of the almighty Atilluhh, if I can track down my donations and get them back.

I have, and it's awesome!!!!

After making your way through a barbarian camp located in the foothills of Mt Bohrlos, you find Nissa who asks you to investigate the great mountain to the south and determine why so many more dragons have been attacking her village after you sweet talk her for a while.

Perhaps poisoning their closest fresh water source might hinder their attacks.

I wont spoil the rest ;)

Congratz to Whitechapel, first to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back