• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. I love this server. Thanks for making such an awesome server.

I'm glad you are enjoying it spyk3z! Be on the look out for new updates as soon as Orky finishes up his area and I finish up my area (Siren's Cove).

Screenshot of the new bog that Orky put in (level 50-100 hunting area with slightly buffed lizard sp:

SpricketBog.png

Comparison of old minimap to new minimap output

Startmap.png

KelfastSpricket.png

New Templar and Unholy guild halls!

TemplarGuildhall.png

Another teaser for the Siren's Cove as I'm slowly making progress (working on detailing the caves, then getting approval from Orky for release as he is our dedicated mapper and don't want anything that looks bad in comparison)

PirateTeaser4.png

I'll try this OT later when I'm back from school ;) seems nice =D

It is :D
Message me if you want some help!
I'm Bintzmeister in-game.

The new sceenshots are looking good!
Good job you guys.

Yea looking nice. If anyone is doing the softboots quest hit me up in game. ViciV or White Flour.

I need to get my super secret non-God character leveled up so I can partake in some of this fun. As a hint to see if you can discover who I am, these new hunting areas might help me catch up. ;) I got the -1 floor done on Siren's Cove, got several more floors to go down and detail. I'll post some more screenshots when it's done.

FUcking LOVE this server, OMG join it. you guys go no idea what the hell ur missing. it RULES. better then any other ot. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

it really is a great server!

if youre from the US then you NEED to play for real.

Keep up the good work Orky, servers going great, not been able to play for a few days due to family issues but playing as much as i can at the moment :)

Man, Regnier is always bashing on the Xanitex. :( Sad day, guess I'll have to try and make myself more visible! I'll post screenshots here in the next few minutes of the area I've been working on. I'm currently stuck writing an essay. :(

Sorry I am a little late with those promised screenshots.

Teaser1.png

Teaser2.png

Teaser3.png

epic gameplay/custom spells/MAPPING/community/busy forums/epic quests/+++more epicness ;o
been playing this serv for 2 years now, and with so many constant updates its impossible for it to lose its epicness :']
btw: nice screens orky and xanitex!

Last edited:
Assassins' Guild Teaser

AGTeaserI.png

AGTeaserII.png

AGTeaserIII.png

AGTeaserIV.png

:ninja:

Coming Soon to TNT Etherbank

Looking to have two new areas added this weekend including the ice shrine and the Siren's Cove! I hope to see some of you online soon. <3

First time using 3ds Max and Adobe Premiere. I hope you guys enjoy!!!

[video=youtube;gzEDbIn66gE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzEDbIn66gE[/video]

Still looking good orky, keep up the good work, sorry ahvent had the chance to play in a while had a few family feuds going on and also me putting my elbow through my window didnt help either haha, these new areas look good, where abouts can i find these areas? i wonder in slatia? or etherbank! the mystery is just about to unravel!

Can't wait for the new update! ~Free Bump~

Ice shrine and Tortuga (Siren's Cove) are in! I have a few tweaks left to do on the NPC that'll handle the quest line for Tortuga, but all content is in and available! New boss released, Queen of the Siren's (Persephone). I hope to see you guys on! I'm working on a new area which will truly feature our Monster versus Monster in a way not seen before (at least on this OT!) including plenty of new houses and new hunting areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back