• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TemplarRaid4-7-12.png

Servers still growing and implentmentations are going in everyday, keep up the good work guys :)

Its a team of 3 who are all doing the work, and they all do mix and match and get there skills better at doing certain parts, Xan is usually the coder, but has done some great peices of work on the map.

Orky usually does the mapping, and also started doing the coding part also but hes a noob but he is learning :p

and Bintz, also hes done a little map and quite a bit of coding :) and made some vids and shiz. :)

all in all the servers going great just needs a lot of players to take advantage of some of the parts in game which takes a team etc.

Yeah, I noticed server was kinda empty with 5~8 players when I logged in but it's really worthed and has the potential to be an awesome and big server

Its a team of 3 who are all doing the work, and they all do mix and match and get there skills better at doing certain parts, Xan is usually the coder, but has done some great peices of work on the map.

Orky usually does the mapping, and also started doing the coding part also but hes a noob but he is learning :p

and Bintz, also hes done a little map and quite a bit of coding :) and made some vids and shiz. :)

all in all the servers going great just needs a lot of players to take advantage of some of the parts in game which takes a team etc.
yeah ive done mostly coding and a little mapping, but the videos were all xanitex :p

Ok, those unholy monks/priests are a freaking pain in the ass, they go invis every freaking second it's so annoying...

Hmm, they do go invis fairly frequently, I have now lowered that pending a reload of monsters. On an unrelated note, I noticed that you seem to be a fan of the joker. Did you see the skin for the Tibia client I made regarding the joker?

Joker.png

:O Me like it!!

Btw where can I find the assassin's guild and start the quests from there?

Knights are a bit more beefy, have quite a bit more HP, but given the right skills and equipment can deal out some massive damage and heal a great deal as well. It's all in about how you use your knight. The assassin's guild quest is supposed to be secret and hidden, and as such I don't want to give too much away but you may want to talk to a couple NPCs around Slatia. :)

I have one of the best free equips out there I was told, yet a mage with 60 lvls less than me kills me with a couple of attacks... I checked his equips and guess what... donor wand.
I understand a server needs donations and stuff but making donation almost a necessity to compete with these guys, from my point of view is wrong.

There are higher powered wands/rods available.

Druids:
Shadow Rod - 150-250 damage
Golden Rod - 250-350 damage

Sorcerers:
Wand of Shadow - 150-250 damage
Wand of Gold - 250-350 damage

Both Vocations
Arcane Wand - 100-150 damage (Maybe bump this to 350-500 to bridge the gap?)
Star Tear (Donor Wand) - 630-850 damage

Knights are supposed to be tanks and can heal quite alot but also deal out a good amount of damage, and are also power levelers. as in not needing many pots etc and can level for a vast amount of time.

sorcs are supposed to be the damage givers, and also not heal as good as they damage dooers.

druids are healers but not necessary damage dooers as they are the voc to be on the good side.

pallys are a mixture of both being good healers and also good fighters, and good for blocking and also for fighting.

Logged in for a bit and played on K, It's pretty good in all aspects except PVP

I'll adjust some of the damage for the non-donor wands. What did you dislike about PVP Havoc?

Whoever created the Assassin's Guild Storyline...You deserve a beating, and should burn in hell.
If I wanted to have a headache I woudn't be playing a game.
K ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back