• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a great server, will definetly try it out! Im nicked as Naxtie in-game.

This server is awesome! I suggest everyone to give it at least a try! you will love it for sure just like I did.

Agree with Akon! Thumbs up for this server :)

Screenshot from the new CoD: Nazi Zombies event. :eek:

zombies.png

The Nazi Zombies event has been completed and will start every day at 6PM CDT starting 8/27/2012. Woot woot!

The purpose of this event is to present a new challenge to players. This event consists of 20 waves of increasingly difficult zombies with a boss monster on waves 5, 10, 15 and 20. Each player has 3 lives, and upon death, will be teleported to an area above the event to supervise their comrades attempts at slaying all zombies on that wave. If the wave is successfully completed by the remaining team members, all dead players who have at least 1 life remaining will be teleported back into the fray. If all team members die during a wave, the Nazi Zombie event is considered a loss. 1 event acorn is awarded to all members of the team who complete wave 20 (dead or alive).

Timeless ot, played it months ago just logged in again their now. Amazed at the development that has been made the server has leaped forward even more. Seriously play this server...right now!

A high-low dice game has been added to the depot. Go there to place your bets and face the odds!
Blackjack coming within a day or two!

bets1.png

bets2.png

Let's team map! I'll pm you my msn/aol if you have either. I'm always on the server if you wish to contact me there.

If I have your permission I'll definitely use what we make in TNT. One great thing about TNT is that half of it was built off the suggestions/contributions of players. Our community on the server might be relatively small but I love it <3

Btw the shot above actually also has details placed by players Eliade and GM Satan xD

Let's team map! I'll pm you my msn/aol if you have either. I'm always on the server if you wish to contact me there.

If I have your permission I'll definitely use what we make in TNT. One great thing about TNT is that half of it was built off the suggestions/contributions of players. Our community on the server might be relatively small but I love it <3

Btw the shot above actually also has details placed by players Eliade and GM Satan xD

Nice and I wont be able to map until I finish with Job Corps and that's in about maybe 2-3 months from now or up to a year if I can get into collage.

Walkingdragon

Bumplet. Come have fun!

Capture the Flag 9-1-12

Near blue outpost 1 point to go!
CTF9-1-12.png

- - - Updated - - -

Nazi Zombies - 9/2/12

Nazizombies9-2-12.png

Nazizombiesii9-2-12.png

Last edited:
Added a new blackjack mini-game to the temple. Just find someone to play with and go to the table on the top floor.

Here's some screens!

blackjack1.png
blackjack2.png
blackjack3.png

Come try your luck today!

Mages have received a modest buff today.
- The spells blinding light (crucia lux) and frostbite (crucia frigo) have received a 10%~ increase in damage.
- Great mana potions now heal from 400-700. (Old healing: 360-600)
- The spell Earthbound (ligare terram) has now been changed to give a 10 second drunk to the target instead of paralyzing it. The cooldown has been changed to one minute.

Planning some more additions for all vocations, will post all updates here.

New custom mounts! Ape Dungeon quest update (today)

Kabadu_zpse8cec4de.png

Kabadu2_zps1bddc0f2.png

Come have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

An ancient lizard city overtaken by humans. Lizards from the surviving villages to the north invade constantly to reclaim their desecrated city.

KelfastRuins_zps9576e835.png

An unseen battle rages underground.

Bump!! Come explore our huge detailed map with tons of custom quests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back