• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i use the normal 8.7 tibia client to log on?
i can't download the custom client :<

I tried it I love the map! The story line seems beyond awesome!! But... the only thing that kept me from playing was the meager amount of customness it contains :/

While the server is about as customized as it gets, I assume you are referring to the combat system which has been, for the most part, untouched until you reach about level 150-200 depending on your vocation. There are custom animations to make the regular tibia spells a little more interesting, and the damage/healing formulas have been reworked but some more changes may be a good idea.
Thanks for bringing this up, I've considered it before.

In honor of CIP and all the hard work they've put into making tibia, we present the Blazebringer Mount Quest. Like acquiring the Blazebringer in real tibia, in TNT Etherbank you must utilize teamwork to light all the pylons and accomplish this task.

Blazebringerstart_zps6baa080a.png

Like chill communities with a spot of insane PvP and team questing and custom events? Come join us. You won't regret it.

One of the greatest servers I ever played, really wish I could play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back