• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unity3D client?

You would like Unity3D client?

• Yes

Votes: 57 93.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not seeing it in the discord, and there are no files on that link other than a readme?

Am I overlooking something in my total excitement?!?

its available in the real open tibia discord not thisone filled with useless spam from trolls
but client is far from done and far from playable, maybe in 2 years we can play on it. and the client takes 10x more resources than otclient EVEN with tons of missing stuff
also you need to pay for access to the files XD

press the drop down and change from master to raw

its available in the real open tibia discord not thisone filled with useless spam from trolls
but client is far from done and far from playable, maybe in 2 years we can play on it. and the client takes 10x more resources than otclient EVEN with tons of missing stuff
also you need to pay for access to the files XD
Definition of „open tibia” XD

i can't find those 2 files
Cinemachine.dll
com.unity.cinemachine.editor.dll

edit , nvm found everything but after compiling i found that its dll file lol not the client what should i do with that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back