• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Universe Template

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Universe is the name of my latest work. It's now ready to be used by you!

Price:
6.00 EUR

Preview: (preview quality is low)
http://img.imgland.net/VNWEIyHSUi.png

Files:
  • index.html
  • style.css
  • background.png

Extra services:
  • index.tpl (modern aac compatible) :: +1.00 EUR
    • TOTAL: 7.00 EUR
  • index.php (gesior aac compatible) :: +1.00 EUR
    • TOTAL: 7.00 EUR

Last edited:
Don't you think your asking too much? If we look at the free released stuff, this one doesn't stand out at all. My opinion thu...

Edit:
Dont want to spam your thread to much.
I just think that universe has nothing to do with Tibia.. In your layout there must be fancy stuff like warriors, monsters and swords and such.. Just my opinion..

It's about taste actually. Most of the free templates out there are full of fancy stuff, I like simplicity. But as you mentioned.. it is your opinion, you are free to think this template is overpriced.

;)

i really like your template's style
simple but looks great =)

10 EUR for some boxes, text and an image in the background? No thank you haha little too much imo

so if I know nothing about PHP, I must pay you 5 euros more, so you make it compatible with w/e, this should be comming with what I'm buying, then why the hell im buying it, no offense Archez :D

Is this a real joke? It is just a 3-column layout with rounded borders with some transparency, which i bet it doesn't work in every browser. Anyone with very poor skills in CSS can do that. Also, there is a lot of Premium WordPress Themes and Web Templates - ThemeForest layouts even better and cheaper then this one.

I made the template, I set the price. You don't like it?, go make your own 3-column template and do whatever you want with it.

... and you are wrong, it works on every browser. ;]

so if I know nothing about PHP, I must pay you 5 euros more, so you make it compatible with w/e, this should be comming with what I'm buying, then why the hell im buying it, no offense Archez :D

It's because the template is ready to be used as .html, making it compatible with Gesior AAC or Modern AAC will take time, and I am not giving it for free.

It took me like 30 minutes to make something inspired on this thing, but mine doesn't cost nothing
4361-63.gif

Preview:
NToCPd9Lg0.jpg

sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol 5€ for making it rdy to use for Modern? It 3 mins work..

It took me like 30 minutes to make something inspired on this thing, but mine doesn't cost nothing
4361-63.gif

Preview:
NToCPd9Lg0.jpg

Download:

Congratulations troll, how old are you? ^^

lol 5€ for making it rdy to use for Modern? It 3 mins work..

Time is money, but it's up to you if you want to give it for free or sell it.

Last edited:
I've gone through this thread and read all of the comments, they're disturbing. This store is open to anyone of whom has something to sell and you all have purposely ruined or have tried to ruin his chance of doing so. Whether or not you feel his product is worth what he is asking is your opinion, there's no need to post if you have nothing but negative feedback. On that note, I would like to tell Archez that his work is not bad - it is simple and straight forward, I can learn to like that.

Grow up and learn to show some respect to others.

Regards,
J.Dre

I've gone through this thread and read all of the comments, they're disturbing. This store is open to anyone of whom has something to sell and you all have purposely ruined or have tried to ruin his chance of doing so. Whether or not you feel his product is worth what he is asking is your opinion, there's no need to post if you have nothing but negative feedback. On that note, I would like to tell Archez that his work is not bad - it is simple and straight forward, I can learn to like that.

Grow up and learn to show some respect to others.

Regards,
J.Dre

we all respect Archez, specially. but 15 euros hell no. (no offense at all, but comparing this to other templates being sold, with the same price, and look more professional, and I know he have the right to put w/e price he wants of course)

Edit: It has nothing related to be a grown up, everyone is posting his opinion, but that dude he released the exact thing should be warned as its not the right place to. and ON TOPIC: Simple and nice.

Sorry if i am younger enough to not tolerate people cheating each other by selling POOR content or even in an unfair price. It is hard to believe that when i've started with OpenTibia the "Job Applications" forums started by needing users to develop their own distros to FREE RELEASE. Now we have paid distros that disrespects software agreement rules, paid scripts and even non-sense templates. The funny thing is that the original developers of OpenTibia, or even from ModernAAC, Gesior and so on, doesn't earn NOTHING by their hard work. It is all ego now, every work you do you need to put your name and sell it, and expect people to buy, since you are kinda famous, right? But if you see, those people are nothing more then complete childs trying to get some amount of EASY money to accomplish more ego and selfishness. Maybe is that the reason why the average of OpenTibia users is falling every single day, maybe in the future we'll have a new distro... OT4Babies?

Oh, and about criticism, in a real world marketplace customers are allowed to thing and express what they want about the product, so why here it has to be different? Do we need only praises in every product even if we know that this product isn't worth? I usually hear the negative critics from what i do to improve myself, while praises are good to self esteem only. So, we should build each other self esteem and recommendation because maybe our real life is in a big trouble? I pity you, maybe i am wrong, otherwhise, i think you are nothing more then a complete loser.

Last edited:
Back