• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Universe Template

@Nostradamus: It is up to the individual to judge whether a template is "good" or "bad", or "worth" or "not worth" the said price. Some people like simplicity. Archez is getting a lot of crap because the layout looks basic, I think it looks really neat, not like all the other massively cluttered templates posted all over OTland. In the real world, you'd be paying a web-designer a LOT more for a simple layout like this. It's a matter of taste, and everybody is different. I understand what you're talking about by the progression of the Open-Tibia community, but discussing it here is off-topic. We have a correct board for that. So please stay on-topic.

I, for one, like your layout, Archez. It's very simple, and I like simple. Perhaps just a tad bit too simple for my personal taste. But I would actually consider buying it if I needed a layout. But I don't at this moment. Keep up the good work.
Red

Thank you Red! :D

@ every1:

Price went down for those who are interested.

Even after Archez editing my post by removing the download, i got my thread removed containing only previews, that shows that i am handling with retards, i suppose? I don't need to put it again here, as i have already screwed this business and you are too insignificant and newbie at everything you do web-related to waste my time even more. Thanks for being an idiot.

Even after Archez editing my post by removing the download, i got my thread removed containing only previews, that shows that i am handling with retards, i suppose? I don't need to put it again here, as i have already screwed this business and you are too insignificant and newbie at everything you do web-related to waste my time even more. Thanks for being an idiot.
No, you do not have to put that stupid thread again, if you want to keep your trolling I will have to apply severe punishment on your user. Stop being an idiot. I do not want to see more spam of this in this thread.

No, you do not have to put that stupid thread again, if you want to keep your trolling I will have to apply severe punishment on your user. Stop being an idiot. I do not want to see more spam of this in this thread.

Ok, i don't blame you guys for not making good content free or even paid, i have to understand that some people are brainless. I don't blame either if people can't accept negative criticisms to improve themselves. Ok, i got your message, i shall left now.

I don't like it, it seems like a very easy piece of art, but wasn't maybe for you... :p

You should make something unique or some high tech shits, like menu bars, when you have mouse over it drops a menu and there u can choose if you get what i mean haha

anyways just my opinion

Ok, i don't blame you guys for not making good content free or even paid, i have to understand that some people are brainless. I don't blame either if people can't accept negative criticisms to improve themselves. Ok, i got your message, i shall left now.
Right, posting download link and telling users to PM you is indeed a negative criticism, sure.

This template is actually everything you could wish for, if you want to add another column just enter the script and simply add one with the link you want it too have. Even I figured out how to do that after 5 minutes inside starring at the scripts themselves.

It's the layout that you purchase with style of boxes etc, support Archez by buying this or simply say that you can buy it -IF he adds for example one column for you. I'm sure you can make out somekind of deal.

This is one of the better templates I've seen

Guys, if you don't like it, DON'T POST A MESSAGE.

I like it Archez, I think i'll buy it :)

Back