• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unjustified bannishment and deletion!

Aap

Reaction score
Talaturen just banned 3 of my chars!

We all have the same ip, but tonight me and my friends has been playing at my house on Razino, Lorenzo Dark and Gaara Suna and my noobchar Villa Champagne. Talaturen didn't even test us, like countdown from 10-1 or 1-10, dance together or anything like that.. that is fucking unjustified.. How can you just do that?

I expect my chars unbanned, or I want some kind of proofs that will proove I was mcing..

Greetings from an unsatisfied customer

Tony

my name is tony and if u dont unban my chars ima blow up ur house

see tony take this ot WAAAAAAAAY to srs.. holy fucking god of jesus!!!!! goooo cry tony, make me a new ocean!

why would he mc 3 chars? no point in that so yes he might be telling the truth.

sowie i can lvl my own chars apparently you can't though because your highest lvl is

Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 145

BAD?

Talaturen just banned 3 of my chars!

We all have the same ip, but tonight me and my friends has been playing at my house on Razino, Lorenzo Dark and Gaara Suna and my noobchar Villa Champagne. Talaturen didn't even test us, like countdown from 10-1 or 1-10, dance together or anything like that.. that is fucking unjustified.. How can you just do that?

I expect my chars unbanned, or I want some kind of proofs that will proove I was mcing..

Greetings from an unsatisfied customer

Tony

You were using multiclient on Razino and Lorenzo Dark. I don't know about the other characters, I didn't even ban them. You were also using cavebot on Razino so that banishment was completely justified. How could you be playing on Razino if you had cavebot running on it? It's more likely that you were playing on another character while botting Razino.

You were using multiclient on Razino and Lorenzo Dark. I don't know about the other characters, I didn't even ban them. You were also using cavebot on Razino so that banishment was completely justified. How could you be playing on Razino if you had cavebot running on it? It's more likely that you were playing on another character while botting Razino.

Give me some evidence that I was bottting, and some evidence that I was mcing lorenzo dark and I will shut up.
The funny part here is that 5 mins later after the ban, Super Freak goes botting with boatblocker and you still online..
Corrupt much?

02:37 Mooe [185]: gm online^^
02:37 Super Freak [289]: who you think got him online

17:37 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Deletion" against: Razino (Warnings: 5), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Multiclient & Cavebot".
17:37 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Banishment" against: Lorenzo Dark (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Multiclient".

I'm quitting, this is server is corrupt.

Cya

Give me some evidence that I was bottting, and some evidence that I was mcing lorenzo dark and I will shut up.
The funny part here is that 5 mins later after the ban, Super Freak goes botting with boatblocker and you still online..
Corrupt much?

02:37 Mooe [185]: gm online^^
02:37 Super Freak [289]: who you think got him online

17:37 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Deletion" against: Razino (Warnings: 5), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Multiclient & Cavebot".
17:37 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Banishment" against: Lorenzo Dark (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Multiclient".

I'm quitting, this is server is corrupt.

Cya

Ok ok, you're right. I banned you becuase I hate you and not because you violated our rules, this server is corrupt, right. Cya.

Back