• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Unknown Project ~

[Name/nickname]: Jimmy
[Age]: 20 years old
[Location]: I am from the United States, East Coast
[Job]: Mapper
[Experience]: I have been involved with Tibia for 8 years and open-Tibia for 6 years. I have done everything from mapping, scripting and story writing to creating my own servers. My mapping style would be RPG, I love to put detail into my work to make it interesting for the players. I take my work very seriously and would love to help where need be.
[Extra]: I am a very trustful and reliable person, I will be available when needed and I will do my job to the best of my ability.

I have sent you a private message containing a link to some of my work.

Thank you

WE are still looking for Mappers for our project. 1month left before we release it.

[Name/nickname]: Pawel
[Age]:16
[location]: USA
[Job]:Mapper or Storywriter/Brainstormer
[experience]: I have mapped for several other different ots, however, they either died or are closed. I am also a storywriter for a different project.
[Extra]: If you add me on msn, i can show you samples of my work. I have been in the open-tibia world for about 2 years now, and i am an experienced mapper and story writer. I always get the job done, and you can count on me.
[MSN] [email protected]

Thanks ;)

Bump. We are still looking for a new mapper also mainly looking for a scripter who got some hours/week of freetime to help out.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump.jpg

Since i'm a 100% custom mapper and spriter i have NO problem brainstorming and finding inspiration.

I can help with map and ideas, but i wont be 100% dedicated, but you stated 98% is done, so maybe i can help, idk yet. Get back to me.

[Name/nickname]: Ghost
[Age]: 17, 18 soon
[location]: england, therefore fluent in english? :p
[Job]: mapper & idea man ;)
[experience]: about 18 months mapping, less than a week spriting but i'm decent, and 17, almost 18 years of brainstorming ideas :p
[Extra]: i do have my A2 exams next week~ Economics, psychology and english :/ which means i may not be very active until after the 27th.
But like you said, 98% map is done, it just takes 1 full weekend and bam!

[Name/nickname]: Fredrik aka Winzer
[Age]: 17
[location]: Sweden
[Job]: Im applying for the mapper position :)
[experience]: I have been playing Tibia since I was 10 and Open Tibia sice I were 13, so I'v been playing OT in 4 years. With some small breaks. I'v been mapping on and off under the whole time, just for fun. And now I want to bring it to a higher level. Not just mapping for fun and give it to some random hosters to use on their servers, I want to join a project and do it more serious. I Love mapping and I got pretty good creativity. I hope this is the way to start, I feels right!
[Extra]: Because I have been playing tibia for so long and have pretty good creativity I can also help on the brainstorming part, if needed! If you want too see some of my mapping, write or PM me back so I can send some screen shots! I can also do something new, just to show you!

Kind regards, Winzer.

Back
Top Bottom