Unline

Aloinx

Reaction score
I still have some hope Unline will return and with all the last data when we log off the last day we play u.u

Edbros

Reaction score
I just wish there was a way to get in touch with all the community and old friends we had. :(

Zerttuche

Reaction score
I just wish there was a way to get in touch with all the community and old friends we had. :(
Damn edbro Remember me?
Zertuchito/eddy´jr/skive w/e

We must talk to erico we need the original unline again :C the test server is not as good as the real unline

Wtf eri is doing right now? :C

Otfan125

Reaction score
erimyth must remember me, we got banned because we abused the critical ring bug and got 1000000000000000000000000 ciritcal rings for free

also, we were /b/ros
qianta/purple/google here

Jesus of Elight

Reaction score
Jesus here bitches <3 most of y'all still know how to get in touch with me just saying hi also Edbro es joto <3

Hidroponica

Reaction score
I'm solving, I made a mistake to put the magebot to download direct on my site \;

Ezzz

Developer
Reaction score
Unline was a good server, I loved to play it, also lots of people used to play it back in the day. Although I didn't like most of the pay to win offers they had once you bought premium.

unline1

Unline has been updated to version 10.78!
Reaction score
Unline was a good server, I loved to play it, also lots of people used to play it back in the day. Although I didn't like most of the pay to win offers they had once you bought premium.
what was ur name in the game?